Maybelline Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

3.2

on 7/20/2012 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this! Offers great coverage for stubborn blemishes or scars. The only bad thing i can say is that when you use it under your eyes, you have to blend it in which pulls at the skin. But it's definitely worth it :)

on 7/20/2012 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

DOES THIS COVER SCARS?

on 7/14/2012 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this concealer. It offers wonderful coverage and they have a great range of shades which can easily be blended into most skin tones. More importantly I find it to have much more staying power than other concealers. Other concealers I've tried often look great going on and when your makeup is first done but then within a few hours of even being inside (forget the outside) have almost totally melted or slid off certain problem areas. So not true with this stuff! It lasts pretty well through normal day to day even if the warm, humid weather of summer even when other makeup has given up.
Only downside is you have to be careful at adding too much and it looking cakey or making dry spots look even drier but overall I like it a lot.

on 5/31/2012 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Mediocre coverage, nothing to write home about. As far as the finish goes, its chalky, dry, disgusting. I wanted to love it so much and have tried using it over and over and i just hate it. One of the worst concealers i've ever used.

on 5/30/2012 7:27:00 PM

I've been hoping to find a good concealer for a while and seeing the mostly good reviews for this one hoped it would deliver. Let me tell you if you have dry skin this is NOT a concealer I would recommend. It is very chalky and quite thick and highlights any dry patches on your skin, making it look flaky. I got it in the Ivory color, which suited my pale skin tone well but otherwise this product did not deliver for me.

on 5/18/2012 11:08:00 PM

This product disappointed me. I thought the green colour would cover my acne mark redness. It has the potential to do so, but you can't do it unless you want a disgusting cakey face. This product only allows a very small amount on your face before it gets cakey. It also mixes with my other makeup making my face very ghostly white. It really doesn't blend easily. If you try to blend it, it ends up making it very thin and not covering anything. I'm very unsatisfied with this product and will not be repurchasing it.

on 5/16/2012 3:23:00 PM

I use this in the green because I have pretty bad redness in my t-zone. It works good for me, just really has to be blended well because it's a bit thick.

on 5/16/2012 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Works, but has a very drying/ashy finish.

on 5/1/2012 1:56:00 AM

I've been using this product since I was 15 (8 years now) and it's still one of the best concealers I've used. I've tried many, of course, but this one is the best for my oily, acne-prone scarred up skin. I am probably around a nc10/n1 in mac and end up using shade#1 in this concealer. This concealer is good for me because my oily skin is well-moisturized and therefore the concealer blends well and doesn't "drag". Its coverage is great and I have never failed in being able to cover up really bad/bright acne and scars. I use sparingly and it looks great when applied properly. I also use it for highlighting a bit. Staying power is amazing, even on my oily skin that usually wipes away all makeup. This stuff lasts! As in, I've had it on during all-nighters and it's still been in place the next day. Crazy. For 5 bucks, it's definitely worth it to me. Convenient size and shape--almost looks like a lipstick. Fits easily in a little purse. Will definitely repurchase.

on 4/28/2012 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Why I like the yellow one, its a very easy to find, affordable corrector that will last a long time since you use very little at a time. Ite water resistant, I don't need it for swimming but for me this means its very long wearing, stays put. The finish is satin matte on me. Here is a good way to apply it for a natural look, I put some onto a clean surface then use a fine brush to only get a tiny bit on. Then apply to any red spots/areas, AFTER I have done all of my other makeup but before setting with powder. If its obvious after dotting on, pat and your fingers warmth will correct that. I don't use this under my eyes but I have very, very, dry under eye skin. This is a cost effective, now often overlooked drugstore staple that can save some a lot of money while offering very good coverage and a covered but still fresh, non-cakey look. This has almost the same wear as Dermablend concealer once set with powder then spritzed lightly with water. I find the medium while not advertised a correcto, is quite peachy, not common for ds concealers. The peach tone is very good for brightening other areas, and for those with normal to oily skin for under eye circles. Use eye cream/spf first, then only use a bit on a concealer brush (not the teeny one for spots, wider, flatter, and pat on just the darkest areas. The light is also very good for darker spots. They all mix well togeether so if the product agrees with you, especially if you are newer to makeup and just building your own personal kit, you can have a palette of correctors, concealers, that work well for a very small investment and so much product for the price. One thing, the green is touted for redness but can look ashy if you're not vert adept with such correctors. I personally like yellow correctors for redness as many others so too.

Popular Primer/ Correctors