TendSkin Tend Skin

Isopropyl alcohol, water, propylene glycol, acetylsalicylic acid, cyclomethicone, glycerine.

on 8/6/2010 2:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I have been searching for a product to help my bikini area for YEARS. I have tried everything imaginable but I still get embarrassing red bumps! I bought this and it did help after I used it for about a week (and I stopped shaving during this time) as soon as I started shaving again though it didn't seem to help at all! I have no idea WHY I get such horrible ingrown hairs/bumps, I feel like I'm the only one in the world with this problem that hasn't found any kind of solution! I will use this until the bottle is gone because I paid $20 for it (btw it's already half gone after like 2 weeks) but if it doesn't help as I continue my shaving routine I will not repurchase. I might just have to save up for laser hair removal!

on 7/19/2010 2:46:00 PM

No more ingrown hairs from waxing or shaving! I love this stuff! Like people said, it does sting a bit, but not as painful as some ingrown hairs can be. I rated packaging a 3 because you waste a lot of product with cotton balls. Sephora has an exclusive refillable TendSkin roll-on applicator that is great and you don't waste any product!

on 7/10/2010 12:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I don't get waxes so I shave daily and can get red bumps in my bikini area. Using this twice daily (after shower and again before I go to bed) gets rid of any kind of irritation and leaves the area smooth and easier to shave the next day. I took the rating down a lipstick because the smell is awful and the product burns if you use it while your skin is damp. Still, nothing else I've used (Bikini Zone, etc.) has come close.

on 6/30/2010 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing- Simple works every time

i wax regularly so it is a life saver espeical near the panty line with seems to get affected the most and calfs where i cross my legs.

I found a roller ball one on ebay recently which is brilliant so you can apply it to the area directlyand the product last for ages.

5 Lippys from me!x

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I picked this up in the 4 ounce bottle at Sephora for a whopping $20 at the recommendation of a friend who swears by it. It is an alcohol-based liquid, so it does sting significantly on freshly-shaved skin. I have used it on my underarms and bikini line, and my husband has used it on his face. As far as he is concerned, TendSkin doesn't do any more for him than his $2 Bump-Stop from the drugstore. While I haven't noticed a difference on my underarms, my bikini line does feel smoother longer, and I don't get as many bumps as I used to. However, it doesn't completely eliminate bumps for me. I will continue to use it, and hopefully with more time it will make a bigger difference, but I am not holding my breath.

on 4/18/2010 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Very expensive stuff, but worth the weight in gold. I have swim meets few times a week, but having to go through waxing and shaving has wrecked my skin. Tend skin stings like a mother** but works well on ingrown hair and those clogged bumps.

I probably have about 5 or 6 bottles of TendSkin in my cabinet right now. It works like a miracle when it comes to razor bumps, ingrown hairs, etc. I use it on my underarms, legs and bikini area. There are only a few minor cons: stings the first few times, but it wear off after a 4 or 5 uses, and it dries out my skin, which can be fixed with lotion.

Bottom Line: I highly reccommend this to everyone and anyone

on 3/19/2010 7:22:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I can't rave enough about this product, as it's been a staple for me for the past 2 years. I use it esoecially before and after bikini waxes and no longer experience painful ingrown hairs (and I have very thick hair). I now have my bf using this product for razor bumps on his face and he is also seeing good results. This product exfoliates, so you might peel, but following up with a good moisturizer will help.

on 3/3/2010 11:07:00 PM

So happy I finally tried this. I've tried everything to prevent and treat ingrowns and red bumps.. this is the only thing that has worked consistently.

The only thing that scared me before was the price (It's about $20 for the smaller sized bottle), but this WORKS. Worth the cost, and will continue to repurchase forever....

The "homemade version" doesn't work like this does.

Remember to apply to dry skin.

on 2/21/2010 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I didn't think this product worked for quite a while because I was using it incorrectly. When I first used it I splashed on a lot using a cotton ball after a bath when I was still wet-it burnt and irritated my skin, leaving me with more red little bumps than I had had. This time, around, however, I applied a very small amount using a tissue and only after my skin was completely dry. I then applied a natural lotion on top. I have been doing this for a week now after my showers and for the first time I have no red bumps in my bikini zone where I always get them after shaving. I do feel the product is over priced and it can be drying and smells bad but since it is so effective I am going to continue to use it.