Paul Mitchell The Conditioner

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water (aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, stearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteth-2, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dimethicone Bisamino Hydroxypropyl Copolyol, Dimethicone Misamino Hydroxxypropyl Copolyl,Alge/Aleoe Barbadenis/Chamomile/Henna/Jojoba/Rosemary/Dimethicone Copolyol, Wheatgermnmidopopropyl Ethydimonium Ethosulfate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hynation Iodiopropynyl Butylcarbarnate.

on 6/30/2010 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I bought a trial version of this and all I can say is "meh". Hence why my review is about to be short. This product wasn't thick enough to do much moisturizing, & it left my hair sticky...leading to breakage. Will not repurchase.

on 3/26/2010 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Not a big fan of it. It made my hair feel strange and not moistened at all. I went back to my it's a 10 spray which is soooooo much better.

on 2/23/2010 12:32:00 PM

I was afraid that this stuff would be too heavy for my hair, as a lot of leave-ins are. But this product is just wonderrrrfulllllll!!!!! It makes my hair and scalp nice and moisturized without being heavy (and I have oily hair). It makes my hair shiny, and the scent stays on my hair all the next day (I shower at night). the scent is the classic cucumber-y Paul Mitchell scent, and its one that I love. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

on 12/20/2009 1:14:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A hairdresser recommended this to me years ago and I kept using it for a while, not knowing what else to use, but it really does nothing for my wavy/curly, frizzy hair. I have a bottle left still, but I'm going to throw it away, since I've had more success with Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Daily Conditioner. Also, the PM bottle cap always got clogged with dried conditioner, which I had to soak in hot water or probe with a bobby pin to get cleared.

on 12/14/2009 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Oh no, but this is the first time MUA has failed me.

After reading rave reviews, went out excitedly to get it. My hair's rebonded and rather dry, was hoping it would lessen the dryness.

Well, this so doesn't work. Not sure how to describe it, but it doesn't seem to be easily absorbed into the hair and doesn't do anything to make it look glossier or less dry. It does make it feel softer though - but that's not particularly helpful when it doesn't LOOK softer.

on 11/15/2009 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Little goes a long way.. I only use a small pearl size and distribute through hair. Not the best smelling conditioner, but if you only use a little, you will not even notice. One bottle will last you about a year. so you get extreme value for the money. Also you can put small amt on fingertips and use as styler... remember small amount...

on 11/9/2009 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Must. Have. Leave-in for me. And has been for years with my Mother. Not only does it restore moisture to parts of my hair that may be dry after shampooing, it does wonders for my natural curl.

It seems to moisten, soften, shine, and define my curl a lot better than if I were just to shampoo and condition alone. It seems to, if you will, fill in any holes that an in-shower conditioner might leave. Even if the conditioner I use in the shower seems to ultimately fail me, if I use this leave-in liberally in the length of my hair, it'll moisturize and more for me! I've gotten compliments from people on my hair JUST by applying this after shampooing and conditioning, and air drying. It's a miracle product, I can't live without it.

on 10/26/2009 9:44:00 AM

This is the first time im using PM conditioner and i must say im very happy with the result! I have long curly/wavy hair and when my hair dried after the shower, it looked perfect! Just like the curls you get from using a curling iron! My curls got longer which i love or else i have way too much volume in my hair. I use it with PM's Shampoo One and they work together perfectly. Im quite surprised that this product didnt get higher ratings, but i guess it doesnt work with all types of hair, but it definitely worked with my thick and long curly hair!

on 9/14/2009 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I feel this product, along with many Paul Mitchell's products, are overpriced considering that they don't work well on my hair. My hair is extremely dry and frizzy and this product did not work better than my current favorite shampoo/conditioner, Garnier Sleek/Smooth which is much less expensive and works much better. Also, although the scent is not offensive, I don't care for the scent. This conditioner probably will work well for people whose hair is slightly dry and slightly frizzy. PM's conditioner did moisturize my hair and controlled my frizzies to a certain extent but not better than Garnier's, so I will not repurchase PM's conditioner.

on 7/27/2009 1:02:00 PM

A stylist recommended this to me and said this was her favorite leave-in. She said she uses it on baby fine hair (and also literally on baby hair) and it's the only thing that strengthens and doesn't add bulk. Well I felt like I disappointed her when it didn't work for me! It seemed to weigh my hair down, even though I just used a little pea sized amount on the bottom half of my hair. The smell drove me crazy, but no one else seemed to notice. It felt kind of gel-waxy in my hands. I ended up exchanging it. Just not the right product for my thick, straight, long Asian hair. I think it's me and not you, Paul Mitchell :\

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products