October 24, 2014 | 1672 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - The Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by miyeko

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

A hairdresser recommended this to me years ago and I kept using it for a while, not knowing what else to use, but it really does nothing for my wavy/curly, frizzy hair. I have a bottle left still, but I'm going to throw it away, since I've had more success with Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Daily Conditioner. Also, the PM bottle cap always got clogged with dried conditioner, which I had to soak in hot water or probe with a bobby pin to get cleared.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by sasshay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh no, but this is the first time MUA has failed me.

After reading rave reviews, went out excitedly to get it. My hair's rebonded and rather dry, was hoping it would lessen the dryness.

Well, this so doesn't work. Not sure how to describe it, but it doesn't seem to be easily absorbed into the hair and doesn't do anything to make it look glossier or less dry. It does make it feel softer though - but that's not particularly helpful when it doesn't LOOK softer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by pblackstone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Little goes a long way.. I only use a small pearl size and distribute through hair. Not the best smelling conditioner, but if you only use a little, you will not even notice. One bottle will last you about a year. so you get extreme value for the money. Also you can put small amt on fingertips and use as styler... remember small amount...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Chikyuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Must. Have. Leave-in for me. And has been for years with my Mother. Not only does it restore moisture to parts of my hair that may be dry after shampooing, it does wonders for my natural curl.

It seems to moisten, soften, shine, and define my curl a lot better than if I were just to shampoo and condition alone. It seems to, if you will, fill in any holes that an in-shower conditioner might leave. Even if the conditioner I use in the shower seems to ultimately fail me, if I use this leave-in liberally in the length of my hair, it'll moisturize and more for me! I've gotten compliments from people on my hair JUST by applying this after shampooing and conditioning, and air drying. It's a miracle product, I can't live without it.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by rozerin

This is the first time im using PM conditioner and i must say im very happy with the result! I have long curly/wavy hair and when my hair dried after the shower, it looked perfect! Just like the curls you get from using a curling iron! My curls got longer which i love or else i have way too much volume in my hair. I use it with PM's Shampoo One and they work together perfectly. Im quite surprised that this product didnt get higher ratings, but i guess it doesnt work with all types of hair, but it definitely worked with my thick and long curly hair!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2009 2:17:00 AM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I feel this product, along with many Paul Mitchell's products, are overpriced considering that they don't work well on my hair. My hair is extremely dry and frizzy and this product did not work better than my current favorite shampoo/conditioner, Garnier Sleek/Smooth which is much less expensive and works much better. Also, although the scent is not offensive, I don't care for the scent. This conditioner probably will work well for people whose hair is slightly dry and slightly frizzy. PM's conditioner did moisturize my hair and controlled my frizzies to a certain extent but not better than Garnier's, so I will not repurchase PM's conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2009 1:02:00 PM More reviews by sparki007

A stylist recommended this to me and said this was her favorite leave-in. She said she uses it on baby fine hair (and also literally on baby hair) and it's the only thing that strengthens and doesn't add bulk. Well I felt like I disappointed her when it didn't work for me! It seemed to weigh my hair down, even though I just used a little pea sized amount on the bottom half of my hair. The smell drove me crazy, but no one else seemed to notice. It felt kind of gel-waxy in my hands. I ended up exchanging it. Just not the right product for my thick, straight, long Asian hair. I think it's me and not you, Paul Mitchell :\

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 11:16:00 AM More reviews by OmToast

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am always looking for the lightening bolt product that's going to make my thick, coarse, curly hair sufferable in the humid Georgia summer. I had a pretty good system down, but after stumbling across so many solid reviews for The Conditioner, I decided to give it a try (as a leave-in). Love! It really helps with frizz -- even moreso after a few days of use (I shampoo very infrequently), and gives my hair great weight, movement, softness and shine. It builds up without regular washing, but I've found that it plateaus, never going so far as to make my hair limp, greasy or dull. It does pull my curls down a good bit, but I find I'm ok with that. A little goes a pretty long way, so it seems a good value for the bottle. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I have used this conditioner for many years now and keep going back to it again and again. I have tried so many other conditioners and keep coming back to my tried and true baby blue Paul Mitchell. My hair is fine and dry and this leaves my hair silky and deeply conditioned like no other. No frizzy fly aways, no greasy build up and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I think I have finally come to the conclusion that it is my HG conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 6:29:00 PM More reviews by gulimba

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best.I'm using this for almost 3 Years now, and my hair is shiny,beautyful and silky.