July 31, 2014 | 1056 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - blackhead eraser scrub

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by thea214

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

There were no fewer blackheads in two days like it said it would. In fact, after 2 months of using this, none of my blackheads have gone away. But no new ones have appeared so maybe it's doing its job. It smells okay but it leaves skin dry and flaky. I wouldn't ever buy this again, its not effective and a waste of money.

EDIT: But it works well for my back and chest. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by brittnirae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first few days I used it, I thought it was helping, but then I realized I was getting no results. I also think that the beads are too big to make this a scrub. The beads do nothing, they don't exfoliate my skin at all. All they do is stick to my hairline no matter how good I rinse. The price is decent, but I feel like you don't get enough of it. I don't know, I really don't think it removes blackheads. It might keep pimples at bay, but not blackheads. Overall, I don't think I'll buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

This scrub dried my skin and I was left with dry patches on my cheeks and flaky nose and chin. It didn't help with blackheads at all. I will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by ChristyLuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used this for a few months and I feel as if I get MORE blackheads rather than it going away. I'm so disappointed. I really wanna get rid of these annoying blackheads.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by sweetness10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wasn't sure how to rate this product because as a blackhead clearer it didn't clear any blackheads, which is what it's supposed to do. BUT, as a nice, cheap, acne-fighting scrub it DID work and I think it would prevent new blackheads from forming because it contains salicylic acid (aka: beta hydroxy acid), which I've always found to be an incredibly beneficial ingredient for treating and preventing acne (and a common ingredient in the more expensive products I've used for acne) because it clears the pores and exfoliates so effectively. The scrub has smooth beads in it so I know that it's not damaging my skin as some cheap scrubs do and it comes in a big tube so it lasts for ages. The smell is pleasant and after using it my skin feels nice and smooth. I'd recommend it as a budget-friendly scrub that I'd imagine would PREVENT blackheads, but if you want something to clear your pre-existing blackheads, then I think you'd be better off trying something else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In general, this is just a nice scrub for me. I like the cool cucumber-ish smell that it has, and it does clean my face. As for blackheads, didn't notice a difference. Thus is just a nice exfoliatior, nothing more, nothing less.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by CallieIsHere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

after having these blackheads on my face for over 3 years. They are incredibly stubbron and refuse to go away. This product said that I would see results within two days, and I fell into the media trap.
I used this, and I did notice fewer blackheads within a WEEK - not two days. Howver, there are still plenty of blackheads on my face after months, and they don't seem to be going anywhere.
I wouldn't suggest this product, unfortunately. Don't waste your moolah. (;

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Cato1995

I love love love this scrub, wasn't sure if it would really work because the price was so low but it made my skin so soft! I use it every night and apply a moisturizer after scrubbing. If you want any small spots on your skin to disappear, it's perfect! Though if you have severe skin problems I would suggest using another product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by JACsMama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the blackhead eraser scrub and LOVE it!! I've used so many different scrubs and washes but saw no noticeable results. I've used proactive and other 'step' treatments to try to battle my acne. Then I started using this at night and the C&C morning burst in the morning. My skin has been amazing since then! I don't hardly ever get anymore breakouts and my blackheads are noticeably smaller and less than before. Now it seems like when I use another kind of wash or scrub, I seem to break out. I will keep using these products until they discontinue it lol! Overall a great product!! The best part is they run for about $3-4 at Walmart!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by jeesookim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product!

I bought this a while back but after no noticeable results, I became a religious user of the St. Ives scrub until I realized it was ripping apart my pores and combining them to make ridiculously huge pores. I began using this one and I can definitely see why so many people are complaining that they saw no results.

A blackhead is the tip of a clogged pore that oxidizes and turns black. The way to remove blackheads is not through pore strips or heavyduty scrubs; the pore strips as well as the rough scrubs, though effective at removing blackheads temporarily, merely damage your skin over and over. The only TRUE way of EFFECTIVELY removing blackheads is to use a designated blackhead scrub, which scrubs away at the black part and eventually closes the pore, making it a normal and unclogged pore.

And this scrub is the one :) I will always be using this product. Love the salicylic acid in it too, it keeps me from breaking out :)