July 30, 2014 | 1047 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Beyond Paradise

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by miyeko

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I have severe allergies, so I have to be careful with fragrances. I use very little of Beyond Paradise, but it lasts all day. The bottle is beautiful and I love the scent. [Originally posted Dec. 2009.] ETA in Feb. 2011 -- apparently my tastes have changed or the scent has, since I've had the same bottle for about 1.5 years. I find I don't like this scent as much as I used to. Now I notice the "artificial" notes -- I don't know how else to describe them. Changing my rating from 5 to 4.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by BlackPinStripes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i really like this the scent is kinda a soft floral, slightly tropical scent but not too strong, and it lasts all day. the bottle is so pretty @_@ but dont put this on your clothes it reacts and smells kinda like eggs.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Shayron

I bought this because the bottle was pretty and I wanted something new to take on vacation with me a couple months ago. However, after wearing it a few times it just didn't wow me enough so I ended up packing something else. That's not to say that I don't like it's fruity floral fragrance, I do, but I find it a bit unremarkable.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by etherealnotes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was flat on my skin. Maybe it would be lovely with the right chemistry. It was a sweet floral without brightness, dimensions, and life.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have loved this perfume since it came out. It is my favorite. I don't often buy it because it's so expensive and whenever I can I will get samples of it but it's such a wonderful, floral smell. I love the bottle too. It's nice because it's harder to tip it over (ex. taller, thinner bottles fall over easier on my bathroom counter) since it has a wide base and smaller top.

This will be a fragrance I use for many years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by threemermaids

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Light and sweet, beautiful rainbow colored raindrop shaped bottle. Lasting after scent of blue hyacinth, orange flower, pink honeysuckle, laelia orchid, jasmine, zebrano wood and plum blossom.

I love this for the late summer/fall. A sophisticated floral for adult women. Available in a variety of sizes that range from $39.50 to $69.00. I recommend this for anyone that is looking for an exotic but not crazy-heady floral that is long lasting.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by bvbvvbvvv

it is a nice perfume from EL but i am not into flower scent, i gave it to my friend.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by WarmFuzzy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I never bought this product to begin with but received a nice size sample of it. The bottle was pretty but that is about all I liked about it. It smelled like cold cream to me and it made me gag. Now...in all fairness...I have negative events associated with this perfume. When this perfume came out, my mother was terminally ill and smelling it brought back memories of her illness because I remember her giving me the sample after she bought the GWP. As ill as she was, she was still buying little things to make her feel like herself and to feel better. But I can't smell this perfume without thinking about that dark chapter in my life. For now, I will leave this perfume in that chapter and not revisit it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

such a pretty scent in such a pretty bottle! my friend gave me this in a gift set, and my husband and i both fell in love with it. very nice mix of fruity and floral that lasts throughout the day. this does not turn on me like so many other fragrances tend to.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by lairkeeper

I get compliments from men every time I wear this. Fragrance lasts all day. Its a bit sweet when first applied, but dries down beautifully to an amazing floral mix. One of my favorites.