December 21, 2014 | 1541 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Beyond Paradise

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by girleygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing perfume! I only wear sweet/floral fragrances, so this product works for me. You only need a spray or two and this perfume stays on! I love how refreshing and flowerey it is..I feel like I'm in Hawaii everytime I wear it :-)))

cons:
-price

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 2:16:00 AM More reviews by hollyholly

This is the ONLY perfume I will wear. Many times I ask boyfriends to buy me perfumes but I always ALWAYS reach for this one. The only other perfume I was this much In love with was Ralph by Ralph Lauren - I wore that from when I was about 14 till 16. My grandmother first started wearing this perfume and using the body lotion and it seriously smelled so so good I asked for this on my 17th birthday. I am almost 21 now and I swear I don't think I can ever change perfume. Most other perfumes make me feel sick and are very heavy and musky. If they ever discontinue this I don't know what I will do! A beautiful fragrance for any age.

PS - Beyond Paradise in solid form does not smell anything like the spray or body lotion. skip these.

PPS - My grandmother still wears this perfume - she is 79!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

It seems like everyone detects a different flower in Beyond Paradise. Some say they detect jasmine, others say gardenia, etc. As for me, I get nothing but stargazer lilies, you know, the majestic pink and white lilies that you often find in mixed bouquets from a professional florist's shop. Wow.

Having said that, I usually prefer fragrances that are less aggressively floral, so I wouldn't wear this every day. A small decant for the right mood and the right occasion will do just fine.

Lovely bottle, by the way.

EDIT: I tried on Anais Anais for the first time today, and I just realized a resemblance between it and Beyond Paradise. If you like one, you'll probably like the other.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by miyeko

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I have severe allergies, so I have to be careful with fragrances. I use very little of Beyond Paradise, but it lasts all day. The bottle is beautiful and I love the scent. [Originally posted Dec. 2009.] ETA in Feb. 2011 -- apparently my tastes have changed or the scent has, since I've had the same bottle for about 1.5 years. I find I don't like this scent as much as I used to. Now I notice the "artificial" notes -- I don't know how else to describe them. Changing my rating from 5 to 4.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by BlackPinStripes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i really like this the scent is kinda a soft floral, slightly tropical scent but not too strong, and it lasts all day. the bottle is so pretty @_@ but dont put this on your clothes it reacts and smells kinda like eggs.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Shayron

I bought this because the bottle was pretty and I wanted something new to take on vacation with me a couple months ago. However, after wearing it a few times it just didn't wow me enough so I ended up packing something else. That's not to say that I don't like it's fruity floral fragrance, I do, but I find it a bit unremarkable.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by etherealnotes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was flat on my skin. Maybe it would be lovely with the right chemistry. It was a sweet floral without brightness, dimensions, and life.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have loved this perfume since it came out. It is my favorite. I don't often buy it because it's so expensive and whenever I can I will get samples of it but it's such a wonderful, floral smell. I love the bottle too. It's nice because it's harder to tip it over (ex. taller, thinner bottles fall over easier on my bathroom counter) since it has a wide base and smaller top.

This will be a fragrance I use for many years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by threemermaids

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Light and sweet, beautiful rainbow colored raindrop shaped bottle. Lasting after scent of blue hyacinth, orange flower, pink honeysuckle, laelia orchid, jasmine, zebrano wood and plum blossom.

I love this for the late summer/fall. A sophisticated floral for adult women. Available in a variety of sizes that range from $39.50 to $69.00. I recommend this for anyone that is looking for an exotic but not crazy-heady floral that is long lasting.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by bvbvvbvvv

it is a nice perfume from EL but i am not into flower scent, i gave it to my friend.