October 25, 2014 | 1710 users online

Gels/Soaps - L'Occitane - Verbena Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2004 8:33:00 AM More reviews by em1387

clean and fresh smell. i take this with me to the gym at college and it certainly makes me feel better after a long workout! however if used in conjuction with other verbena products, i thought the scent can be a little too overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2004 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Blondie03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OK, I am in LOVE with this shower gel, just flat-out in love!! Thanks a BUNCH Irishgal! (Kristina hooked-me-up with a set for the holidays...that sweetie-pie) This is a clean, light lemony-scent that I just love using. I agree with the other poster, this is an awesome scent to "wake-up" to. Just awesome. Needless to say I have placed an order....I NEED more! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2004 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Aeries

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

use it every morning in order to grasp a moment of fresh, sunny,light-breeze, lemonade-snooze-off out of this cold grey weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2003 8:58:00 AM More reviews by kkasper

This has a delicious citrus smell that really wakes you up in the morning! But I find so many good deals on high quality shower gels at TJMaxx and Ross that I can't justify spending $16 for 8 oz. of shower gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2003 4:39:00 PM More reviews by groovychick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love using this shower gel during the summer since it has such a refreshing scent. Makes me feel very clean and fresh after a hot, humid day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2003 8:32:00 PM More reviews by curlyhair1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent! Crisp & clean lemon smell. I was fist introduced to L'Occitane while staying at a hotel. I called up housekeeping and asked for more! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2003 9:45:00 PM More reviews by classygirl

This smells divine! Sweet and tart lemons!! Oh, I just love this stuff! The shower gel lathers sooo nicely too. It's not moisturizing. (I think L'Occitane carries a creamy shea shower gel in this scent though.) This shower gel is wonderful though. The ONLY complaint I have is the packaging. What's up with the hard, plastic bottles with really small flip-tops? I have the lotion as well. Same thing. The small opening is annoying. Doesn't matter, will be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2002 1:38:00 PM More reviews by kittyk9t

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Verbena!! Because I have very sensitive skin I save this product for cooler spring days and use it only every once in awhile. It smells so fresh! I'll use the shower gel and then a thin layer of the lotion and the scent lasts me through most of the day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2002 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not a real fan of lemon scents and I only had the chance to try this as it was a give-away at the L'Occitane shop. However, it was a pretty, fresh lemon scent and not a sickly and sugary sweet one. It reminded me of French women taking lemons from village trees and using the oils to clean laundry that they then would hang on lines to dry in the breeze. As for the shower gel properties, it performed well. Made a nice lather, although, I did find it abit drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2002 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Elana24

I absolutely adore this. The smell is so great...fresh, lemony, and invigorating! I actually received a little teeny bottle of this at a hotel, and loved it so much that I went online to loccitane.com and ordered a full-size!