L'Occitane Verbena Shower Gel

4.2

Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocoglucoside, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Lippia Citriodora Flower Exctract, Parfum/Fragrance, Gardenia Florida Extract, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 19140/Yellow 5 - CI 42090/Blue 1.

on 2/7/2004 8:33:00 AM

clean and fresh smell. i take this with me to the gym at college and it certainly makes me feel better after a long workout! however if used in conjuction with other verbena products, i thought the scent can be a little too overpowering.

on 1/27/2004 5:14:00 PM

OK, I am in LOVE with this shower gel, just flat-out in love!! Thanks a BUNCH Irishgal! (Kristina hooked-me-up with a set for the holidays...that sweetie-pie) This is a clean, light lemony-scent that I just love using. I agree with the other poster, this is an awesome scent to "wake-up" to. Just awesome. Needless to say I have placed an order....I NEED more! :)

on 1/21/2004 9:07:00 AM

use it every morning in order to grasp a moment of fresh, sunny,light-breeze, lemonade-snooze-off out of this cold grey weather.

on 11/15/2003 8:58:00 AM

This has a delicious citrus smell that really wakes you up in the morning! But I find so many good deals on high quality shower gels at TJMaxx and Ross that I can't justify spending $16 for 8 oz. of shower gel.

on 7/2/2003 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love using this shower gel during the summer since it has such a refreshing scent. Makes me feel very clean and fresh after a hot, humid day.

on 5/29/2003 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Excellent! Crisp & clean lemon smell. I was fist introduced to L'Occitane while staying at a hotel. I called up housekeeping and asked for more! :)

on 2/18/2003 9:45:00 PM

This smells divine! Sweet and tart lemons!! Oh, I just love this stuff! The shower gel lathers sooo nicely too. It's not moisturizing. (I think L'Occitane carries a creamy shea shower gel in this scent though.) This shower gel is wonderful though. The ONLY complaint I have is the packaging. What's up with the hard, plastic bottles with really small flip-tops? I have the lotion as well. Same thing. The small opening is annoying. Doesn't matter, will be buying this again.

on 10/15/2002 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I love Verbena!! Because I have very sensitive skin I save this product for cooler spring days and use it only every once in awhile. It smells so fresh! I'll use the shower gel and then a thin layer of the lotion and the scent lasts me through most of the day.

on 9/20/2002 11:33:00 AM

I'm not a real fan of lemon scents and I only had the chance to try this as it was a give-away at the L'Occitane shop. However, it was a pretty, fresh lemon scent and not a sickly and sugary sweet one. It reminded me of French women taking lemons from village trees and using the oils to clean laundry that they then would hang on lines to dry in the breeze. As for the shower gel properties, it performed well. Made a nice lather, although, I did find it abit drying.

on 4/25/2002 7:00:00 PM

I absolutely adore this. The smell is so great...fresh, lemony, and invigorating! I actually received a little teeny bottle of this at a hotel, and loved it so much that I went online to loccitane.com and ordered a full-size!

Popular Gels/Soaps