NARS Lovejoy

4.4

on 11/17/2010 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The DOLCE VITA SET! It contains Albatross and Lovejoy (highlighter/blush duo) plus the Dolce Vita Lip gloss, the down side is it is only at the http://www.narscosmetics.eu/gifts/nars-cosmetics-gift-sets/lovejoy-albatross-dolce-vita-set.html website. BOOOOOO!!!!

on 10/17/2010 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this blush. The formula goes on like butter and the color is very flattering. I find myself reaching for this quite a bit. For reference I am NC 50. I plan to look at other NARS blushes, this is my first.

on 10/2/2010 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I'm in love with Lovejoy!! It's like a nice plummy-brown bronzer blush for my NC 40 skintone! When I first started out buying Nars blushes...I feel for the hype of the popular ones: Orgasm and Deep Throat. (Maybe it was the names too hehehe ;) But those were too light for my taste. Lovejoy is highly pigmented, looks natural, can be worn during day or night. It's a must have for fall ladies and tan skintones!! Will repurchase

on 9/15/2010 2:05:00 AM

a little too brown for my already tan skin. kinda washes me out. i'll stick to orgasm.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is one of my favorite blushes of all time! I've had it for almost three years and am just starting to make a dent in it, granted I didn't use it everyday, but it's still my most used blush. I find this blush very wearable year round. It looks great when I'm more tan in the summer (nc42-45), and when I'm slightly lighter in the winter (nc37-40). Mostly I wear it when I go out at night since I like matte blushes for the daytime. Lovejoy is the perfect bronzed rose color, and it looks appropriate for any occasion, it's never too over the top.

on 8/24/2010 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

One of my all time favorite blushes. It produces the most natural flush out of just about all the blushers i own. For me this is what i reach for most of the time especially if i'm gonna be wearing a red lip. It doesn't overwhelm the face..just pulls everything together. I adore it. I think everyone should at least own this or a color similar.

on 8/5/2010 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Lovejoy is one of my all time favourite blushes (its tied with MAC's peachtwist for holy-grail status). I first began my love affair with lovejoy about 3 years ago when I went for a NARS makeover - The makeup artist was really good and said lovejoy is the perfect blush because its a combination of bronze and rose - she said, everyone and everyone's mother has orgasm blush, so try something new. Every since that day, lovejoy has 'always' been in my makeup bag! I think its the perfect shade for brunettes with a warmer skintone!

on 7/21/2010 2:19:00 PM

Lovejoy is a bronzed plum with subtle golden shimmer. On my NC20 skin, it gives a contoured effect. It can be subtly applied or layered for intensity.

on 7/12/2010 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

HG Blush! I highly recommend it for practically anyone. It's great on tanned skins. On me (NC42/43) it looks like the color I would naturally blush. It's a bronzed rose but like a "supa dupa" bronzed rose. You can't really go wrong with this blush.

on 7/10/2010 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Lovejoy is a plummy pink kind of color with some shimmer which isn't even noticeable on the skin. I'm an NC45 man and Cadiz in NARS and the color shows up as a soft brownish plum pink, very natural. Unlike most NARS blushes, the pigmentation isn't very strong and I have to load up my brush with the product and it wears off quickly as well. This will be my go to everyday blush, but when I'm finished with it I won't repurchase.

Top Rated NARS Products