NARS Lovejoy

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

I got this blush in the Albatross/Lovejoy/Dolce Vita gift set.. which I found at T.J. Maxx for $29.99. I LOVE it. And I mean LOVE this blush. I use it all year round, but in the summer especially, because it makes my cheeks look bronzey and beautiful. I went on a trip to Vegas last July and used this blush almost exclusively, and realized how much I love it when I looked through my pics and saw how great my skin looked. As with all NARS blushes, the pigmentation is great, and you can wear it semi-sheer or build it up nicely. Love the black packaging. I will absolutely re-buy this when I run out.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great color for Fall and winter it's a beautiful bronzed plummy rose with some shimmer. It is really pigmented and you only need a tiny bit for a natural flush of color. This shade goes really well with my tan NC40 skin tone. Will re-purchase!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I normally wouldn't have bought a color like this, especially for a blush color but I love NARS and I was watching a short backstage makeup video for Thankoon fall 2010 fashion show and saw it being used on an asian model and since I'm asian, I thought i'd try it. I love the way it looks when you take a brush and just really, really lightly dust it over the sides of my cheeks and eyes.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The DOLCE VITA SET! It contains Albatross and Lovejoy (highlighter/blush duo) plus the Dolce Vita Lip gloss, the down side is it is only at the http://www.narscosmetics.eu/gifts/nars-cosmetics-gift-sets/lovejoy-albatross-dolce-vita-set.html website. BOOOOOO!!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this blush. The formula goes on like butter and the color is very flattering. I find myself reaching for this quite a bit. For reference I am NC 50. I plan to look at other NARS blushes, this is my first.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I'm in love with Lovejoy!! It's like a nice plummy-brown bronzer blush for my NC 40 skintone! When I first started out buying Nars blushes...I feel for the hype of the popular ones: Orgasm and Deep Throat. (Maybe it was the names too hehehe ;) But those were too light for my taste. Lovejoy is highly pigmented, looks natural, can be worn during day or night. It's a must have for fall ladies and tan skintones!! Will repurchase

a little too brown for my already tan skin. kinda washes me out. i'll stick to orgasm.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is one of my favorite blushes of all time! I've had it for almost three years and am just starting to make a dent in it, granted I didn't use it everyday, but it's still my most used blush. I find this blush very wearable year round. It looks great when I'm more tan in the summer (nc42-45), and when I'm slightly lighter in the winter (nc37-40). Mostly I wear it when I go out at night since I like matte blushes for the daytime. Lovejoy is the perfect bronzed rose color, and it looks appropriate for any occasion, it's never too over the top.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

One of my all time favorite blushes. It produces the most natural flush out of just about all the blushers i own. For me this is what i reach for most of the time especially if i'm gonna be wearing a red lip. It doesn't overwhelm the face..just pulls everything together. I adore it. I think everyone should at least own this or a color similar.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Lovejoy is one of my all time favourite blushes (its tied with MAC's peachtwist for holy-grail status). I first began my love affair with lovejoy about 3 years ago when I went for a NARS makeover - The makeup artist was really good and said lovejoy is the perfect blush because its a combination of bronze and rose - she said, everyone and everyone's mother has orgasm blush, so try something new. Every since that day, lovejoy has 'always' been in my makeup bag! I think its the perfect shade for brunettes with a warmer skintone!

Top Rated NARS Products