April 18, 2014 | 908 users online

Blush - NARS - Lovejoy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by loveableqtpie212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite blushes of all time! I've had it for almost three years and am just starting to make a dent in it, granted I didn't use it everyday, but it's still my most used blush. I find this blush very wearable year round. It looks great when I'm more tan in the summer (nc42-45), and when I'm slightly lighter in the winter (nc37-40). Mostly I wear it when I go out at night since I like matte blushes for the daytime. Lovejoy is the perfect bronzed rose color, and it looks appropriate for any occasion, it's never too over the top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

One of my all time favorite blushes. It produces the most natural flush out of just about all the blushers i own. For me this is what i reach for most of the time especially if i'm gonna be wearing a red lip. It doesn't overwhelm the face..just pulls everything together. I adore it. I think everyone should at least own this or a color similar.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 8:13:00 AM More reviews by ColourQueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lovejoy is one of my all time favourite blushes (its tied with MAC's peachtwist for holy-grail status). I first began my love affair with lovejoy about 3 years ago when I went for a NARS makeover - The makeup artist was really good and said lovejoy is the perfect blush because its a combination of bronze and rose - she said, everyone and everyone's mother has orgasm blush, so try something new. Every since that day, lovejoy has 'always' been in my makeup bag! I think its the perfect shade for brunettes with a warmer skintone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by partymartyw

Lovejoy is a bronzed plum with subtle golden shimmer. On my NC20 skin, it gives a contoured effect. It can be subtly applied or layered for intensity.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG Blush! I highly recommend it for practically anyone. It's great on tanned skins. On me (NC42/43) it looks like the color I would naturally blush. It's a bronzed rose but like a "supa dupa" bronzed rose. You can't really go wrong with this blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by youngpunk9

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovejoy is a plummy pink kind of color with some shimmer which isn't even noticeable on the skin. I'm an NC45 man and Cadiz in NARS and the color shows up as a soft brownish plum pink, very natural. Unlike most NARS blushes, the pigmentation isn't very strong and I have to load up my brush with the product and it wears off quickly as well. This will be my go to everyday blush, but when I'm finished with it I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by littlemoonbeamm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is still hard for me to figure out. Lol. It's like a blush and bronzer in one! I layered this over my Laguna bronzer and it made the bronze pop. But alone, this looks like a sun kissed rose. I really like this color and this is a nice change from the everyday peach or pink blush I wear. I will definately buy this again. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous, bronzey-rose color with gold shimmer. I love this on my NW25-30 tanned skin. It makes my cheeks look sun-kissed, sexy and glowing. There is a but more shimmer in it that I like however I usually apply with a light hand over a brown-pink cream blusher and it looks absolutely amazing on. I would repurchase this one!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Not for my skin type. I thought i could use this as a bronzer in the summer... But no. This has too much red base and looks brass.
A little does go a long way and i find its worth it to some one with the right coloring. My girlfriend with Olive complection just loves this... As i gifted it to her the other day =)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by glendaly22

I have fair medium skin tone, or nw20 for referance. I got this blush after I exchanged Orgasm cause I wasnt feeling all the gold shimmer it just made my skin look oily, it accentuated every imperfection and pores. Sooooo, I picked up this one cause it's summer and I like that bronzy glowy look. This blush done lightly looks gorgeous on my light skin. It has the right amount of golden bronze mixed with a rosy healthy glow. It is hard to describe how beautiful this color is. The closest I can get is if I did my makeup and just put laguna bronzer on my cheeks and spent an afternoon relaxing in central park and got a little rosy and glowy from the sun and a light walk. That's how this makes me look! Lol!!!!! Love it! <333