April 17, 2014 | 1836 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Sable

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by kgooden

This is a beautiful color! It's a hard color to describe but I would call it a plummy bronzy brown. It is gorgeous paired with many other colors. Everyone should have a color like this in their collection. It would flatter all skin tones and eye colors. I found that it really brings the green in my eyes out, which is really nice :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by rea1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my favourite MAC eyeshadows. It is kind of plum/brozzy/brown, a neutral colour. I pair it usually with twinks, trax or sketch.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by kaygal89

My first ever MAC eyeshadow! Love... its such a great color. Can be used packed on lid or as a great crease color, day or night. I love the texture, all round great stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Kunko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I got this for a work color and that is all I find myself really using it for, don't get me wrong this is a lovely color and I'm glad I got it because it is a nice work color, I don't use it for much else. I guess I'll experiment with it and see if I can actually work it into my daily routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by ChantellyLace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this, one of my day staples. Perfect Brown that has a hint of plum/red that brings out my green eyes! Can be worn all over the lid, as well as a in the crease. I love pairing it with All That Glitters or Naked Lunch.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by anglophilic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yet another absolutely gorgeous colour by Mac. I added a picture where I have Sable in the crease paired with Gleam on the lid, and that is a combination I really like (just ignore my tired eyes...).

Sable is very easily applied and I think it would look good on any eye colour. It really brings out my blue eyes, which is one reason why I like it so much. I think Sable is a very interesting colour... it is very noticable, although at the same time it's neutral enough for me to feel comfortable wearing it during the day. I definitely recommend this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

Sable is quite similar to Satin Taupe in my opinion. Satin Taupe has very pretty pink plummy shimmer. Also depends on how the light hits on it whereas Sable has reddish shimmer. It is also very pretty but Satin Taupe is more versatile. Some might not be able to take the reddish tones in sable so beware. But if you look good in sable, I would say go for it. Personally I would go for Satin Taupe and if you really like reddish tones eyeshadow, twinks will be the choice.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by sourfleed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The texture is amazing, staying-power and pigmentation is excellent. This is a great color - so versatile and just gorgeous. You can pair it with almost any color. Mine says "frost" but I see now that its in a Velvet finish on MAC's website so I'm not exactly sure why the change.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by luminaryb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favourite eye shadow!! I like to wear it as a lid colour and it makes my eyes look so dreamy. For reference, my eyes are hazel (more on the brown side). You can intensify the application and wear it on a night-out or play it down a little bit and wear it daily, to work, etc. It is quite versatile like that. The application is smooth. I never experienced any fallouts, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 4:00:00 AM More reviews by linds1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My new favourite MAC eyeshadow! I have wanted it forever, and recently Back2Mac'ed for it, and couldn't be happier. I love shades like this because I can wear it all over the lid and it's gorgeous, or it works great as a crease shade. It's also very smooth and pigmented. If you are thinking of trying this out...I HIGHLY recommend it!