August 23, 2014 | 1046 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Sun Shimmer Bronzing Compact Powder (ALL)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2006 10:55:00 AM More reviews by colette1969

I am so in love with this product! Bought it on a whim, on one of those feeling-pasty-pale kind of wintery days. Very easy to apply, has a touch of shimmer, just kind of wakes up your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2006 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Classique86

Basically everything you could ask for in a bronzer. It's light, but that means you have better control over it, just add more. However Rimmel tests on animals... I'm looking for something more cruelty free.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2006 2:05:00 PM More reviews by silver_rain

I love this! I'm very fair and this looks very natural and not at all muddy on me. Great value for the price :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2006 4:07:00 AM More reviews by j_bella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm far from being an expert when it comes to bronzers, so after consulting the reviews of MUA, I decided to purchase the lightest shade in the Rimmel Sun Shimmer line: Sun Light. I'm not into the tanned look, but just wanted a touch of colour on my face. I found this product to suit my needs perfectly. Its look for me is adding little colour without the slightest hint of wearing a bronzer on my face. It also has a sweet fragrance to it that doesn't bother me very much. I am quite in love with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2006 5:06:00 PM More reviews by heyjenb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of the screw top, but that's a minor complaint. I am *very* fair skinned, and have tried to find a good bronzer that looks natural. They always end up looking like fake tan on me. This stuff is so subtle and layerable, the fair skinned maidens should have no trouble. I got Sun Kissed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2006 11:31:00 AM More reviews by kbails2000

This is a great bronzer to be worn day or night, any time of year. Ive tried Benefit and 17 Bronzers before and although alot cheaper it is the best one for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2006 2:01:00 PM More reviews by hishipsandhers

I stumbled across this at a Dollar Tree store & decided to try it out because of the price along with myself being familiar with the name. I love it. I'm light skinned with a slight "tan", or so i've been told but i don't see it, that comes from being italian but when I put this one on it looks like a natural healthy glow when i look my worse in the winter. This is my first time using a bronzer so i'm not too experienced with other products but I'm glad I picked this up.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2005 2:34:00 PM More reviews by starberry1028

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in "Sunlight" to bring color to my dull winter complexion. It's very matte and easy to apply for a makeup dummy like me! The only bad side is that you have to layer the product a lot to get a hint of color but it does give my face a sunkissed glow and for the price its definitly worth it! I only wish it had a *little* more shimmer...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2005 5:24:00 PM More reviews by cath9841

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

not a big user of bronze, am quite fair skinned and like being that way but will use this when i feel i need it. if i did use bronzer more religiously id consider investing in a more elite brand. but this is good enough for me, gives a nice colour, although its very easy to overdose on it. but its a good bronzer especially for the price. i think every single person i know who wears make-up has this in their bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2005 2:20:00 AM More reviews by pure_grace

Love it. One application is good enough to give you a nice sun kissed look, and two is good to give you a dark tan. I need to find a better brush to apply this with though.