December 19, 2014 | 827 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Matte Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by exoticmakeup1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im soooo in love with matte bronzers because i think ones with even just a little shimmer look super unatural especially when the sun hits you or a certain lighting makes those shimmers show up more making you look like a disco ball . Matte is the way to go ! <3 plus this one is really dark which i been looking for one to show up GOOD on my skin since im really tan .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by frezgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer works fine. i like that its matte and has no shimmer or fragrance. it is a bit pricey at $27.00 but it lasts a while.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by fbaaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a bronzer lover! I've tried a few and this was pretty disappointing.. Maybe I'm using the wrong type of brush but this has no pigment whatsoever.. The color is too flat for me, at best it only gives me the slightest shading to my face, no warmth, and no bronzing like a bronzer should do. I guess it was my fault because I bought this knowing Mac wasn't praised popularly for their bronzers, it's way too settle for me, and I know there are better quality bronzers out there, I regret buying this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG bronzer so far, no orange/red, no shimmer, gives me a sculpted look (for ref NC42) with very little product. I've had this for over 6 mos and I'm almost done with it with daily use. This is definitely for medium-dark tone. I use my real techniques buffing brush to contour with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by elleLuv5

Excellent bronzer for my skin tone (NARS Punjab; LM Bisque; Lancome Bisque 3N). It is not too dark. No orange, no glitter, no shimmer. Matches peachy coloured blush. Great for everyday use especially around fall/winter season.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

HG Bronzer for this light-tanned NC30/C4 asian. It gives my cheeks a healthy, glowy, believable pink tanned flush with ZERO shimmer and a natural, matte look. Not chalky or powdery. I apply with the MAC 109 on the apples of my cheeks and slightly up the temples and it is the perfect natural blushing color. It's the cheek color I reach for most often and compliments ANY lippie shade. LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by sprfrk

I just bought this off StrawberryNET and have used it a couple of times. I already really like it. I found it so hard to find a bronzer that had no shimmer and wasn't 'red-toned' that came out on my skin too pinky/red and made me look dirty as cheaper bronzers did. Maybe as this was my first high-end bronzer I could be biased but it really seems perfect and definitely worth the extra money.I use a light hand as I hate the fake orange look and it comes out looking like my skin is 'sun-kissed' which I love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Zeenat89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loathe shimmery bronzers or bronzers with chunks of glitter. So matte bronze was a godsend for me! I am of medium skin tone and this works perfectly to give me a nice healthy glow without making me look orange or dirty. I always apply it with a light-hand using a fluffy angled brush. It also works nicely as an eyeshadow :) Great formula: not too powdery and well-pigmented. Will definitely repurchase as I am about to hit pan soon~

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by HazelnutSwirl16

Love this bronzer. I was after a bronzer without all that shimmer and glitter and this is it. I have fair skin so I dont use too much of this and it looks natural!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by omniclean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros: Matte, makes my warmer lippies look better on my face, can get a very natural-looking application that does not look like I am wearing any makeup. No sparkle, shimmer, or glitter of any kind, flattering, and good for work/school. Does not look orange at all on me.

Cons: Price.

I bought it because the SA was so helpful and kind to me. But there are $1 bronzers out there that will do the same job. Get those instead.