December 17, 2014 | 1707 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Ultra Liner Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by brimariemac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner so much! I am in no way, shape, or form good at putting on liquid eyeliner, but this one is so easy to apply! I received it as a gift, and I am planning on repurchasing it after I run out. I love the formula, the applicator, and the way it looks when applied. It doesn't take a long time to dry on your lids, like some liquid eyeliners do. I highly recommend trying it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by miryamdelirium

When I first got this eyeliner, I loved it. Waterproof, liquid liner that actually works for SUPER cheap? Yes, please. However, I've come across a couple issues as time goes on:

1. The brush takes some major getting used to.
2. After about a month, the formula starts to get sticky and majorly clumpy.
3. It's got excellent staying power, but isn't completely waterproof.
4. The mouth(?) of the tube has detached and become pretty invasive.

That being said, I still like it. The color is a super dark black that dries with some shine but isn't overly shiny. It'll work for now, but as soon as I can afford it I'm going to try something else not from a drugstore.

UPDATE: I bought it again. I'm really starting to get used to this damn thing...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Makeupp0ney

This eye liner is so great! Is goes on in a thin smooth line... The brush is a little hard to use at first but once you get used to it is just so great. I would definitely buy this product again. I also recommend it to others

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Chellachic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this product!! I agree the brush can be hard to use but I have gotten use to it. It makes a very perfect line
on my upper lash line that is extremely precise. I think I love it so much because it doesn't budge! You have to let it set first or else it will smudge and burn your eyes like crazy but once it sets it does not move! And the eyeliner bottle has lasted me 6 months !!! And it's still going strong! I

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by isabelxox0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for several years and I really like it. The things I don't like is how it wears off easily when I tear up and if I itch my eyelid it also comes off. I like how it does not smear and dries fairly quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by jcurran20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Color is good, goes on smoothly. The brush bristles are really short. Also, it doesn't last. It starts to crumble off after 5 or so hours. It looks good once it's on, but it slowly deteriorates. I wouldn't get it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It applies easily and dries to a very vibrant black finish. However, it flakes like crazy-- definitely not waterproof. I should have listened to my fellow MUA reviewers before purchasing. However, I picked this up for $1 at the Dollar Tree store so I'm not too upset.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by dardarthvader

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My eyes tear up as if I'm forever watching A Walk To Remember every second of my life. It's pretty bad. Which is why I chose to try out this eye liner! I was using MAC's fluid liner but needed something more durable for the water works.

CONS: It's like when they labeled this waterproof, there was supposed to be the long list of side effects on another label or whatever. I've never used a product that flaked (like this). I don't appreciate the fact that it has a shiny finish instead of a matte finish. I also don't appreciate the fact that this liner hates my eyelashes/falsies. Makes both my lashes and falsies break. No bueno for me. I have Asian lashes.

PROS: Stays on relatively long. A lot of people hate the brush but you know, I kind of like it. Also dries fast. I don't have to worry about positioning my eye all stupid-like to make sure it doesn't get everywhere. The consistency of the formula isn't too bad either.

TIPS: So it won't stick on my lashes too much, I use my mascara RIGHT after applying the liner so the wand can de-clump it. Also, if you use falsies such as I, DO NOT go over your falsies with this liner. It'll ruin the living heck out of them.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My issue with this eyeliner is that it flakes off. It doesn't do it all the time, but it does it enough to annoy me. The brush is decent, which was a bit of a surprise.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by mildewonrice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've used this for several years and recently tried Urban Decay's 24/7 liner... and I actually like this product a lot better, for half the price.

The brush is pretty hard to work with but the liner itself is incredibly durable and looks good. The packaging sucks so it does cake around the edges but I find it lasts far longer than any other liner I've tried.