Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream

3.5

Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone (2.0%), Padimate O (3.0%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Mineral Oil, Stearyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-75 Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, BHA, BHT, TBHQ, Fragrance.

on 6/5/2010 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

using for only three days and seeing results on existing marks i have so hoping in about 2-3 weeks some greater results.......

on 5/11/2010 11:24:00 AM

I've only been using this for about two weeks and...so far, so good. I have quite a few acne scars on my chin and cheeks that have started to fade but not quite fast enough for me--so I've been on the hunt for a while now for a decent fade product. So far, I'm really liking this. The texture made me a little nervous at first: my skin is prone to breaking out at the mere sight of thick, greasy products. But after two weeks, not a single new blemish has popped up. I credit this partially to the witch hazel toner I've started using and partially to the AHA in this product. I also don't wear this at night; just during the day (I don't like keeping stuff this greasy on my skin overnight).

As for its ability to fade scars/marks: I give it a 3.5 out of 5. I am noticing that my spots are fading but it's too soon to tell if it's the product or just natural lightening of the skin. My scars usually fade a bit over a 2-3 week healing process and then stay a very noticable reddish color. However, all of my new spots are fading more quickly than usual so I give this product a huge thumbs up. I'll update in the next couple of weeks...

on 5/10/2010 2:48:00 AM

At first when i started using this product, i couldn't stand the smell ><. To be honest i don't really know if the product gave me pimples or it was just my time of the month but it pimples that came were soooo horrible to even look at T.T and when i do get my period, i don't brake out in our area, my pimples just pop out in different places. .. so i don't really know but i will try the product again today and il update.. later . continued >>

on 5/1/2010 5:06:00 PM

This gets the job done- no frills no thrills. It breaks me out but its worth it if it means getting rid of my acne scars. This is far too thick of me to wear during the day. It smells pretty weird and takes a while to rub in. I find it works best if I mix it with another moisturizer with AHA and pat it in instead of rubbing in circles. The packaging is so unhygenic- keeping the little plastic lid makes it a little better.

Update: The breakouts are just too much for me. Gonna stick to using this on my body where it works wonderfully and use a retinol on my face

on 4/28/2010 9:10:00 PM

Hey everyone! :D
ok so when I was 14 I got mild acne all over my forehead it was gross and annoying and I couldn't help but pick and squeeze them. I am now 15 and have pretty clear skin (exept for occasional breakouts during my period) but I have been left with sooo many scars on my forehead. So I finally got this product, and call me crazy but I could see improvments within a few hours! I just got this today and I really think within two weeks all of my scars will be faded and almost clear! I'll write back after 3 weeks and tell you my progress.

on 4/19/2010 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I stole this product from my cousin in the cabinet i started using it around my mouth,upper lip etc,i have a little pigmnt there and its been 2 days and i can berly notice my dark spots..will see later down the line whats happening with it..

on 3/27/2010 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i bought the fade cream for oily skin 2 years ago.it 's oily for me and it doesnt work for my red spot.

i quit since i have using it for 2 weeks,

on 3/27/2010 5:27:00 AM

Not the best fade cream product out there. But it still does the job.. somehow.

Pros: it works, but after a long period of time. It's not that expensive. It didn't cause breakouts (for me).

Cons: It's in a jar.. so you have to dip in your fingers everytime you apply it. the smell isn't appealing but tolerable. It takes along time to see results.

on 3/19/2010 2:27:00 PM

Well, I had high hopes for this cream after reading all the reviews on here, but unfortunately I just couldn't handle using this cream for a long period of time. The first night I applied it, my face started to tingle a bit but I brushed it off assuming that it was just the cream "working". The next morning I woke up, my face looked fatter somehow and very red and irritated. I decided to try again that night, but this time after applying, it burned and tingled. Next morning, my cheeks were incredibly large and my lips twice times their normal size. Moral of the story kids? When it starts to feel funny, stop using it.

I'm not sure my if jar was just contaminated or I was somehow allergic to it even though I've had no problem with the same ingredients in other products, but I won't be using this product again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

this smells so strong and it broke me out really bad i have dark spots on my face and i wanted to buy this to help ""fade"" them.this product sucks.

i wish u can put