April 19, 2014 | 1032 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Pencil - White

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by SnowcLovers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always look extremely tired because I have been cursed with permanent eye bags, and so I decided to try out some white eyeliner...and since it was just a test, I figured that I should get something cheap.This stuff has no concentration at all...it goes on WAY too light so it's barely even noticeable at all. It fades within minutes. I definitely will not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I used this for a while but it's really hard. It comes off nicely onto my waterline and I'll use it when short on cash. Other wise I'm sticking to my Rimmel one which just glides on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It works great for me, I just use it for the inner corner of my eye (not on the water line) to make my eyes look bigger. It shows up pretty well and it was dirt cheap for a huge stick of it. I will most likely repurchase when I run out, there's no sense in buying an expensive one if I don't use a lot of it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Crappy white liner. Simple as that.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by VanillaTwilight94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

its okay, not the best. it tends to fade away within the hour, and I really dont like it that much...but hey, it lasted a long time but only because i didnt use it a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2010 1:14:00 AM More reviews by SkyLightsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Works if you blend it right. I bought this cause some of my friends said it would brighten up your eyes.
But it sometimes looks chalky? And it hard to put on. Other then that it does brighten up you eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by 1290145

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SO cheap. Pretty good quality. good for: waterline, inner corner, and brow highlight. (if blended well) very nice product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by ainabarad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

*laughs lightly at the other reviews for this* I can't tell you how well this works as an eyeliner (it probably sucks because it seems like it'd be too waxy and downright ew for that), but I can tell you that this pencil absolutely rocks for shaping your eyebrows (which is why I bought it and the only thing I use it for). If anything the waxiness of it makes it even better as a brow shaping pencil!!! All you need is a basic brow stencil in a shape you like (you could even make your own), one of these to fill in the stencil so you know which hairs to pluck--all outside the white liner), and a good pair of affordable slanted tweezers (I use Trim with a slant/point tip), and you're good to go!!! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Orb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

MAKEUP TRICK. Use this product on the lower inside of your eyes. This is all you need to make your eyes look more fresh, more youth full and more beautiful.

I use to be a professional print model and this is what the makeup artist would use on me before I was photographed.

Then all you need to make you look younger is Dr. Brandt's Crease Release.

I am a 50 year old olive skinned aging female. I LIVE by Dr. Brandt's Crease Release as a wrinkle cure. Been using it for over 2 years. I use to have fine lines all around my lips and in the center of my forehead.. After using this product for several months I went to get Botox done and my doctor said you don't need it around the lips or on your forehead-what are you using. I told him and he was shocked. I've tried EVERYTHING,!!! This is the ONLY cream that gets rid of the lines between my brows and my frown lines. Hands Down. Worth every dollar and penny. Just a little bit goes a very long way, and lasts months. The key to this product is..... to put a dab in the palm of your hand and "warm it up" and them put in on a clean face.Have tried almost all of the other Dr. Brandt products while using this one. For monetary purposes I stopped all of the other products after they were all gone and just used the crease release. This ONE product is all you need to get rid of wrinkles... but you have to use it faithfully once a day and you have to warm it up to activate the product. Why should I do botox when I have Crease Release?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by whitesoxrock

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Goes on smoother than the other cheapie eyeliners (Jordana and Love My Eyes) and white really opens up my eyes, but I like the Jordana cap more. The Wet N Wild sometimes gets stuck and smooshes the liner. Very nice price, though!