Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil - White

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

I bought this for some Halloween makeup because I needed a white pencil and 99 cents seemed like a great deal for me. It turns out I'm using it every day for my inner corner to brighten things up a bit. It applies great and it's easy to smudge for a more natural look. I expected it to have a less than average staying power, because I just felt like something had to be wrong, but I was pleasantly surprised in that department. If I ever run out of this giant pencil, I'll definitely repurchase.

on 11/2/2010 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I purchased this for my water liner-to brighten my eyes-however, I find that it doesn't apply evenly or opaque. But it seems to apply fine when I swatched it on the back of my hand.Overall, not a good choice for the waterline.

on 10/30/2010 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

The kohl eyeliner is creamy, but not so much so that it slides off the lash line. I find that it stays on my waterline for around 3 hours before it starts to fade, and that's okay with me. It serves as a really great base for eyeshadow or a brow highlight. I didn't encounter any serious problem with this product (:

on 9/22/2010 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I must have gotten an old pencil, because it crumbled while I tryed to put it on. It was hard and unforgiving as a eyeliner. I tryed sharpening it many times(aprox 1/2 inch) this still didn't help with the products proformance. I guess .99cents is not that bad to try it out and learn.

on 9/17/2010 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always look extremely tired because I have been cursed with permanent eye bags, and so I decided to try out some white eyeliner...and since it was just a test, I figured that I should get something cheap.This stuff has no concentration at all...it goes on WAY too light so it's barely even noticeable at all. It fades within minutes. I definitely will not buy this again.

on 9/8/2010 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used this for a while but it's really hard. It comes off nicely onto my waterline and I'll use it when short on cash. Other wise I'm sticking to my Rimmel one which just glides on.

on 8/18/2010 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It works great for me, I just use it for the inner corner of my eye (not on the water line) to make my eyes look bigger. It shows up pretty well and it was dirt cheap for a huge stick of it. I will most likely repurchase when I run out, there's no sense in buying an expensive one if I don't use a lot of it.

on 8/5/2010 3:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Crappy white liner. Simple as that.

its okay, not the best. it tends to fade away within the hour, and I really dont like it that much...but hey, it lasted a long time but only because i didnt use it a lot.

on 6/18/2010 1:14:00 AM

Works if you blend it right. I bought this cause some of my friends said it would brighten up your eyes.
But it sometimes looks chalky? And it hard to put on. Other then that it does brighten up you eyes.