Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil - White

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/31/2011 7:20:00 PM

I've always liked Wet 'n' Wild white eyeliner. I sometimes like to use it on top when I'm wearing a dark smoky neutral eye. It's fun, it's different. Sometimes I'll pair it with a dark or brightly colored liner. This one's as good as any. A nice option to have in your train case.

I bought this eyeliner a few days ago, at my local drugstore. I tested it in the store, and found that it was pretty creamy on the back of my hand. I bought it, it was only a dollar, so what the heck. At home, I put it on my waterline, the main reason why I bought it. It worked ok, but it kind of clumped a little and was uneven. But it works great for highlighting my inner corners.

I bought this for some Halloween makeup because I needed a white pencil and 99 cents seemed like a great deal for me. It turns out I'm using it every day for my inner corner to brighten things up a bit. It applies great and it's easy to smudge for a more natural look. I expected it to have a less than average staying power, because I just felt like something had to be wrong, but I was pleasantly surprised in that department. If I ever run out of this giant pencil, I'll definitely repurchase.

on 11/2/2010 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I purchased this for my water liner-to brighten my eyes-however, I find that it doesn't apply evenly or opaque. But it seems to apply fine when I swatched it on the back of my hand.Overall, not a good choice for the waterline.

on 10/30/2010 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

The kohl eyeliner is creamy, but not so much so that it slides off the lash line. I find that it stays on my waterline for around 3 hours before it starts to fade, and that's okay with me. It serves as a really great base for eyeshadow or a brow highlight. I didn't encounter any serious problem with this product (:

on 9/22/2010 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I must have gotten an old pencil, because it crumbled while I tryed to put it on. It was hard and unforgiving as a eyeliner. I tryed sharpening it many times(aprox 1/2 inch) this still didn't help with the products proformance. I guess .99cents is not that bad to try it out and learn.

on 9/17/2010 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always look extremely tired because I have been cursed with permanent eye bags, and so I decided to try out some white eyeliner...and since it was just a test, I figured that I should get something cheap.This stuff has no concentration at all...it goes on WAY too light so it's barely even noticeable at all. It fades within minutes. I definitely will not buy this again.

on 9/8/2010 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this for a while but it's really hard. It comes off nicely onto my waterline and I'll use it when short on cash. Other wise I'm sticking to my Rimmel one which just glides on.

on 8/18/2010 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It works great for me, I just use it for the inner corner of my eye (not on the water line) to make my eyes look bigger. It shows up pretty well and it was dirt cheap for a huge stick of it. I will most likely repurchase when I run out, there's no sense in buying an expensive one if I don't use a lot of it.

on 8/5/2010 3:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Crappy white liner. Simple as that.