August 22, 2014 | 1318 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Pencil - White

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by VivehPinata

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

The kohl eyeliner is creamy, but not so much so that it slides off the lash line. I find that it stays on my waterline for around 3 hours before it starts to fade, and that's okay with me. It serves as a really great base for eyeshadow or a brow highlight. I didn't encounter any serious problem with this product (:

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by pour

I must have gotten an old pencil, because it crumbled while I tryed to put it on. It was hard and unforgiving as a eyeliner. I tryed sharpening it many times(aprox 1/2 inch) this still didn't help with the products proformance. I guess .99cents is not that bad to try it out and learn.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by SnowcLovers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always look extremely tired because I have been cursed with permanent eye bags, and so I decided to try out some white eyeliner...and since it was just a test, I figured that I should get something cheap.This stuff has no concentration at all...it goes on WAY too light so it's barely even noticeable at all. It fades within minutes. I definitely will not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I used this for a while but it's really hard. It comes off nicely onto my waterline and I'll use it when short on cash. Other wise I'm sticking to my Rimmel one which just glides on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It works great for me, I just use it for the inner corner of my eye (not on the water line) to make my eyes look bigger. It shows up pretty well and it was dirt cheap for a huge stick of it. I will most likely repurchase when I run out, there's no sense in buying an expensive one if I don't use a lot of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Crappy white liner. Simple as that.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by VanillaTwilight94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

its okay, not the best. it tends to fade away within the hour, and I really dont like it that much...but hey, it lasted a long time but only because i didnt use it a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2010 1:14:00 AM More reviews by SkyLightsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Works if you blend it right. I bought this cause some of my friends said it would brighten up your eyes.
But it sometimes looks chalky? And it hard to put on. Other then that it does brighten up you eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by 1290145

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SO cheap. Pretty good quality. good for: waterline, inner corner, and brow highlight. (if blended well) very nice product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by ainabarad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

*laughs lightly at the other reviews for this* I can't tell you how well this works as an eyeliner (it probably sucks because it seems like it'd be too waxy and downright ew for that), but I can tell you that this pencil absolutely rocks for shaping your eyebrows (which is why I bought it and the only thing I use it for). If anything the waxiness of it makes it even better as a brow shaping pencil!!! All you need is a basic brow stencil in a shape you like (you could even make your own), one of these to fill in the stencil so you know which hairs to pluck--all outside the white liner), and a good pair of affordable slanted tweezers (I use Trim with a slant/point tip), and you're good to go!!! ;)