Matrix Biolage - Conditioning Balm [DISCONTINUED]

Matrix Biolage - Conditioning Balm [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

2015 (name changed) HYDRASOURCE CONDITIONER INGREDIENTS AQUA / WATER / EAU PROPYLENE GLYCOL MYRISTYL ALCOHOL CETEARYL ALCOHOL CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE DECYL OLEATE PHENOXYETHANOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE METHYLPARABEN ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE ETHYLPARABEN LIMONENE HEXYL CINNAMAL COUMARIN LINALOOL CITRIC ACID PASSIFLORA EDULIS FRUIT JUICE BISABOLOL----------------------------------------------2012 Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Myristyl alcohol, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Decyl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Hexylcinnamal, Coumarin, Linalool, Citric Acid, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Juice, Bisabolol.------------------------------------------- Old ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Myristal Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Decyl Oleate, Rosemary Extract (Rosemarinus Officinalis), Golden Seal (Hydrastis Canadensis), Algae Extract, Chitosan PCA, Quaternium-79 Hydrolyzed Keratin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance.

on 11/7/2012 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been loyal to Redken for over 5 years, which is quite odd for me, as I love trying new products. I recently switched over to Biolage and I'm just not sold on this conditioner. First of all - the tub packaging. AWFUL! I know you can buy the tube, but the tub is a better value. Unfortunately it takes up a ton of space in my shower caddy and I'm sure I've wasted tons of the product by scooping it out. I will say it does a decent job moisturizing, but I think All Soft did a better job for me. If this was better packaged, I might pick it up again, but it's a one use product for me.

on 10/29/2012 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really like how this conditioner made my hair feel, but the scent is horrible. Like the Hydrating Shampoo, it smells strongly chemical. I wouldn't buy this again.

on 10/16/2012 1:05:00 PM

This is a fantastic moisturizing treatment. Great basic to have in your hair arsenal. I buy the 500 ml tub from Feelunique, it lasts a long long time. Works out really affordable. The only con is that is a bit difficult to rinse out and can weigh fine hair down if you apply to much. Just be patient while rinsing cause the results are worth it. I find it to be specially great after clarifying. I have masks from Kerastase, Joico,Senscience, Macadamia, Phyto...but in terms of moisture this is the standout

on 10/15/2012 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

At a friendís persuasion I tried this and the Hydrating shampoo in the biolage line because I had messed my hair up bleaching and dying it. I tried it about 15 days and it's done nothing at all. For the price and the hype I was expecting results. I also got the bigger jar and hated having to scoop it out with finger. I tried putting it into a little travel conditioner bottle, but it gots tedious after awhile. The smell was good at first but honestly it got a bit old and stale to me after smelling it that long.

on 10/5/2012 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really like this product its very moisturizing and I use about every week maybe twice and it does wonders to my confused hair.

on 6/27/2012 6:54:00 PM

This SAVED my hair! My hair is upto my waist, and I have been trying to grow it out for about a year. I OD'd on protein and my hair got hard like straw it was horrible. I thought I was going to have to cut my hair. Well I was recommended this and tried it as soon as I got home. From the first time I used it I felt a difference. I have been using this for a week and my hair is back to normal. Each time I use this I can feel my hair getting better and better. I love this so much!

on 6/23/2012 1:32:00 AM

The only problems I found with this conditioner was the price and the packaging. The packaging is just a form that I'm not a fan of: standard squeeze-type bottle with a slippery outer coating. Hard to use in the shower and even harder to get those last few drops out (I don't like to waste product this expensive.) I managed to get my one bottle when my store had a 50% off sale (so for $11), but I'm cheap enough that I wouldn't buy it again at regular price...unless I win the lottery.

The good side: AMAZING moisture. Also de-tangles my hair beautifully. The scent is nice and subtle, and did I mention it moisturises? I love this stuff. I wish I could afford to use it every time I shower.

Bottom line? Great product, definitely try it!

on 6/21/2012 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This doesn't provide enough hydration for my thick, highlighted hair. This is probably best for normal to fine hair.

on 6/20/2012 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I'm not sure WHY the user below kept it on her hair so long...and under a shower cap??? It doesn't say to do that on the package...I have thick, course, brunette hair and I used Redken All Soft shampoo and then used this. I rubbed it all through my hair and left it on about 30 seconds, rinsed it out and all was fine. My hair feels sooooo good...and looks great. I color my hair about every three weeks (the roots) and drag the color through the ends, so some of my ends were looking raggedy....this really does make my hair look soft and strong....I cannot rave enough about this product. But use it according to the instructions :)

on 5/28/2012 1:09:00 AM

Let me start by saying I have a lot of experience with deep conditioners and have tried A TON of them. My hair is super curly but I straighten it most of the time, so conditioners are a must-have for me. I was so excited when I bought this conditioner because it was recommended to me by my hair stylist and I've always heard good things about the Biolage brand. I left this conditioner in my hair in a shower cap for about an hour and a half (my stylist's recommendation), and when I rinsed it out in the shower i was absolutely shocked by how waxy and disgusting my hair was. I tried it again the following week just to give it another chance, and was again horrified. SO WAXY! I had to use three other conditioners after the Biolage to even be able to run my fingers through my hair. It was so expensive and I felt bad throwing it out so I gave it to my sister who has more wavy hair instead of curly, and after one use she asked me if I wanted it back because she did not want it either. No thanks!

Top Rated Matrix Products