December 18, 2014 | 1649 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Biolage - Conditioning Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product its very moisturizing and I use about every week maybe twice and it does wonders to my confused hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by loveisreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This SAVED my hair! My hair is upto my waist, and I have been trying to grow it out for about a year. I OD'd on protein and my hair got hard like straw it was horrible. I thought I was going to have to cut my hair. Well I was recommended this and tried it as soon as I got home. From the first time I used it I felt a difference. I have been using this for a week and my hair is back to normal. Each time I use this I can feel my hair getting better and better. I love this so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by lesleymac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only problems I found with this conditioner was the price and the packaging. The packaging is just a form that I'm not a fan of: standard squeeze-type bottle with a slippery outer coating. Hard to use in the shower and even harder to get those last few drops out (I don't like to waste product this expensive.) I managed to get my one bottle when my store had a 50% off sale (so for $11), but I'm cheap enough that I wouldn't buy it again at regular price...unless I win the lottery.

The good side: AMAZING moisture. Also de-tangles my hair beautifully. The scent is nice and subtle, and did I mention it moisturises? I love this stuff. I wish I could afford to use it every time I shower.

Bottom line? Great product, definitely try it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Purplegal

This doesn't provide enough hydration for my thick, highlighted hair. This is probably best for normal to fine hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure WHY the user below kept it on her hair so long...and under a shower cap??? It doesn't say to do that on the package...I have thick, course, brunette hair and I used Redken All Soft shampoo and then used this. I rubbed it all through my hair and left it on about 30 seconds, rinsed it out and all was fine. My hair feels sooooo good...and looks great. I color my hair about every three weeks (the roots) and drag the color through the ends, so some of my ends were looking raggedy....this really does make my hair look soft and strong....I cannot rave enough about this product. But use it according to the instructions :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Mkm90

Let me start by saying I have a lot of experience with deep conditioners and have tried A TON of them. My hair is super curly but I straighten it most of the time, so conditioners are a must-have for me. I was so excited when I bought this conditioner because it was recommended to me by my hair stylist and I've always heard good things about the Biolage brand. I left this conditioner in my hair in a shower cap for about an hour and a half (my stylist's recommendation), and when I rinsed it out in the shower i was absolutely shocked by how waxy and disgusting my hair was. I tried it again the following week just to give it another chance, and was again horrified. SO WAXY! I had to use three other conditioners after the Biolage to even be able to run my fingers through my hair. It was so expensive and I felt bad throwing it out so I gave it to my sister who has more wavy hair instead of curly, and after one use she asked me if I wanted it back because she did not want it either. No thanks!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by ccarlino

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product may be excellent for those with color treated, coarse, thick, curly hair, but I agree with the one lippie comments. I wear a short pixie cut and it left my virgin, gray hair dry and frizzy. I don't think it's a bad product but it definitely depends on hair type as to the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by justbEautifulmE

Oh my gosh. If you have dry or damaged hair and you've tried everything and nothing has worked, go get you some of this stuff!!! This very well may be the best conditioner in the entire world. I've seriously tried sooo many conditioners and nothing works as well as this does. My hair is SO amazingly soft when I use it. And not just after I rinse it off, but also when it dries. It makes my hair SO smooth and shiny just the way a conditioner should.

When my hair was really bad I used to use this every time I washed my hair (every other day) but now I only need to use it a couple times a week. I feel like if you use this every single day it could start to weigh your hair down since it's such a heavy conditioner. But if your hair is super dry then you need that moisture! I find that it also helps with frizz.

I've used this product for about two months and I'm still in love with it. I highly recommend this product for people whose hair needs a big pick me up. This is also really good if you heat style slot because it kind of brings your hair back to life. it makes your hair look and feel ten times healthier. Looove it<3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by dibbun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The price put me off for the longest time. I'd use this whenever I visited my sister - she's a cosmetologist person and always has the best, most expensive hair stuff and didn't care if I used her things. Out of all the stuff I sampled I kept coming back to this.
I have thick, coarse, damaged hair from being colored multiple times and generally being neglected. I think it's prone to build up, and can get frizzy (which is unfair, because I don't know any other Asians that have frizzy hair).
After shampooing I wring out as much water as I can, slather a little of this on, and leave it for as long as my attention span holds. (This usually isn't very long.) After rinsing out and towel drying, a comb slides right through, which doesn't happen with other products I've used. Once it dries my hair is untangly, shiny, and smooth. No frizz, and no overwhelming smell!
The tub packaging is stupid. I like the tube far better, but want a larger size. If I weren't so lazy I'd just put it in a dispenser, but instead I just complain about it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by ambrat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this conditioner and the scent is amazing, BUT the price doesn't agree with me. So, I rarely buy Biolage brand. However, I do buy the Generic Value Product equivalent sold at Sally Beauty and am totally satisfied with it. :) Gotta go for the knock-off since I can't tell a difference between the two.