September 23, 2014 | 1831 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Sweet Honesty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2008 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been wearing Sweet Honesty ever since I got it for Christmas 1975. It was in a decanter in the shape of an old fashioned telephone. I don't find the fragrance has been altered one bit. I've owned spray, splash, rollette, solid, sachet and it has always been consistent. SH is what I wear when I don't feel like wearing perfume and I am not in the mood for my other non-perfume staple, Coty Wild Musk. Sweet Honesty is an aldehydic pois de senteur (sweet pea) type of fragrance that blends so well with my body chemistry and it is so comforting. Especially when my work is hectic. I'm an RN and no one has ever complained when I wear this. I do get a lot of compliments that I smell nice though. :0)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2008 6:11:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this one because it's fresh, light and soft. Smells kinda like baby powder but a bit different because of the rose that I smell. Good for after a shower and before bed. Hey, good as a room spray as well, since I kinda get a clean "laundry" smell with this. Like those Bounce dryer sheets. NOT really a BAD thing, but not something I'd like to smell like ALL the time, perhaps just once in awhile? I kinda like this scent, than again, at other times, I find it much too simple, but I think that was the idea-a clean and simple scent that ANYONE could wear and not be offensive to ANYONE, welll, unless you bathe in this stuff. So, yeah, I'd buy again, but I wouldn't buy it all the time. Just once in awhile. LOVE the lotion and deodorant! Powder is nice, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 11:49:00 AM More reviews by krackatoa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is like the first perfume i've ever owned. my mom bought this for me as a present from avon and i instantly loved the scent. for those that like the baby powder soft scent, this is the fragrance for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2008 10:13:00 AM More reviews by ladyspace1972

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this one. Yes, it smells a little bit like baby powder, but it is clean and light enoungh that I can wear it to the office without worrying about smelling too strongly. I like to use this with the SH skin softener, it makes me smell very clean, and the scent lasts longer. I usually wear this in the spring.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2007 7:01:00 PM More reviews by CecileCecile

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Sweet Honesty was one of the very first fragrances I owned (I am not sure if My Very First was Sweet Honesty or Tinkerbelle, but it was definitely one of those two!). I got the Sweet Honesty Fuzzy Bear bottle from my father for Christmas in '75 or '76. I still own it and have it on display on my vanity! It is empty, but the scent can still be detected. I loved SH as a child and recently bought a little bottle for the sake of nostalgia. The brand-new bottle smells different somehow. Diluted and altered, and less 'pure'. Like an imitation of itself and definitely less 'pretty' than it used to be. I had planned to decant my new bottle into my fuzzy bear but now I am hesitant. I do know that I won't be buying this again, ever. I'd give it a 5 if it smelled the same as it did back in the day. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 5:41:00 PM More reviews by VanillaLuver94

One of my favorite scents! I have slightly severe allergies and therefor can not use scents that are too strong or else my allergies will kick in very badly. Because of that reason, there are very few perfumes I can tolerate, and this is one that I can tolerate and love! The scent is very light and powdery, yet it last a pretty long time. A signature for me. Would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2007 12:32:00 AM More reviews by soniawonia

A classic. It will forever be lovely. Its great for little sisters or daughters as it's almost a innocent child like scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2007 2:15:00 PM More reviews by rory13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My childhood in a bottle! I still love the soft floral/baby powder scent. A great scent for the summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2007 11:38:00 AM More reviews by yuki_chou

i bought this in pocket-size, so the price is very affordable, and it lasts very long
the smell is sweet, just like its name, i really like it. and i don't think it smells like baby powder... it's just sweet
i took off 1 lippie 'cos it's not very suitable to wear during hot days

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2007 7:51:00 PM More reviews by lilcutie0707

This perfume smells like baby powder in a way and not that baby powder smells bad but I dont want my perfume to smell like it. It isnt that bad. It smells kinda fresh I guess but its not for me.