December 22, 2014 | 923 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fascinating

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

How could anyone not LOVE this pencil! The color is a beautiful, somewhat sparkly white and its stay-power is amazing. I use this on my lower waterline and inner corner of my eyes to make them appear bigger and more "awake" and the results are awesome! Highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 6:28:00 AM More reviews by cacacath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this eyeliner. It's creamy enough to be a base for eyeshadows and for tightlining. It lasts FOREVER too! A little goes a long way with white eye liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by vietcouture

my favourite white eyeliner!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by TheHybred

This is a stark, matte white soft kohl pencil. I don't use it that much because it can look pretty unnatural if used on its own. It makes a nice base though if you want to make your shadows brighter.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by MissBlackPants

This is the only white eyeliner that does not hurt to put on my waterline.
Edit: The older my pencil gets the harder it gets, even if I sharpen it, and it is starting to hurt my waterline. I'm using "I get no kick" MAC eyeliner on my waterline now with no pain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by definesinister

Fascinating is nice to add as a striking effect for bold looks (arabic eyes) on the inner corner, bottom waterline, and extended out below black eyeliner. I don't reach for this often enough, but i should. It takes some blending as it looks wierd if you put it on its own. I'd imagine it'd look great with blue eyeshadow and black liner. Yay to fascinating! I'm going to experiment some more and add it to my everyday look.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Calitia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The eyeliner does the job to brighten up my waterline. The matte pearl white color is great to use for smokey eyes. There is no irritation like with other cheap brands so the hety price is worth it. The downside is not knowing the ingredients in the product and whether or not continued use can cause any eye long term irritation over time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best white eyeliner i have ever used. I like to use this in my inner corners as a touch of brightness. I've used it on my waterline and it works pretty well there too. Overall rave!! It's very smooth and won't tug or scratch your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by SugaGumDrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner. I apply it on my waterline and helps me appear to be more awake, and gives my blue eyes that extra pop. :-)

I don't feel the need to re-apply during the day, as it just stays put, whereas other white eyeliners that I have tried I have to re-apply frequently.

It is very pigmented and does the job. Rub the pencil between your hands before applying to soften it up so the pencil isn't too hard on your delicate eyes :-)

I would defiantly recommend this for every girls make up collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by 001enticing

this is LOVE. this eyeliner makes my brown eyes pop. i use this everyday in the inner corner of my eyes and also the waterline. it does a good job staying in the inner corner of the eye throughout the day but the waterliner smudges/disappears after a couple hours. but still a great eyeliner because it is sooooooo soft and creamy which is great when you're applying it to you're waterline which is sensitive.