July 31, 2014 | 1240 users online

Shampoo - Bumble & Bumble - Seaweed Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2008 2:33:00 PM More reviews by lainemmitchell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am on my second bottle of this and I like it a lot. It smells nice but doesn't have any lingering scent, which I like. Works well on my colored, fine, slightly oily hair. Probably wouldn't work well with dry hair. My own hair, when highlighted, would probably need a little more moisture. I like it a lot though, and will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2007 10:31:00 AM More reviews by akemikatze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have chin-length, virgin, straight hair and it tends to get a little oily at the roots. This works pretty decently compared to everything else I have tried. It doesn't dry my hair out completely, but sometimes I feel it doesn't completely cleanse my roots and I have to do a second lather.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 9:50:00 PM More reviews by sakecat22

I like this shampoo, mostly because I like the smell and it doesn't make my scalp itch. My hair feels clean and not stripped. Is it remarkable for the price? No.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2007 1:40:00 AM More reviews by katiekoeb

This is a decent shampoo in that it gets the job done. My hair is clean afterward, it does not smell great, and it's not particularly shine or great feeling. This shampoo definitely is gentle on the hair and gentle enough for color treated hair, but I was generally not too impressed especially for the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2007 4:48:00 AM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recieved free sample packets of this seaweed shampoo, lathers greatly, but it didnt make my hair feel soft and manageable after, i love the gentle shampoo and the gentle conditioners, and the alojoba shampoo and the conditioner, I WONT be buying this seaweed shampoo and the conditioner, it didnt do well for my Non chemically treated often blow dryed long straight hair, my hair had tangles, dry in feel, not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2007 9:47:00 PM More reviews by LJBNY

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I switch shampoos regularly, partly because I get bored and partly to give my hair a change. I have always liked this shampoo though I hate the salon in NY City for its condescending attitude. Seaweed shampoo is gentle, good for suds and smells just great. Is it remarkable? Absolutely not. And it's high priced for something that's not especially great. But for an easy, everyday type product, it does the job well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2007 4:31:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

It's a nice everyday shampoo that doesn't dry out or affect my blonde color. It lathers well (which I know is supposed to be stripping, but I love the feeling of big suds) and smells OK. But after I finish this tube I'll be moving on to something richer because it doesn't do the greatest job at making my hair feel soft.
$19 for 8 oz at drugstore.com and salons where B&B is sold. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2007 11:44:00 AM More reviews by missycon408

I bought small trial size bottles of the Seaweed Shampoo and Conditioner from my salon and what a mistake that was. My stylist did not recommend them, but they looked so cute. I had never seen the tiny bottles, and at a little over three bucks each, I figured I could'nt go wrong. The seaweed shampoo dried my hair out. I won't be using it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2006 6:51:00 PM More reviews by racheroonie

I love the seaweed shampoo. It's such a great light shampoo for regular daily use. I stopped using it for a while and I went back to it and wow it made my hair feel so healthy! The conditioner that goes with it is great too, it doesnt weigh the hair down. I highly recommend this shampoo, it smells great too

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2006 12:54:00 PM More reviews by caitlinv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the Seaweed 'poo and conditioner! They leave my hair shiny and full, and allow my hair to keep its style all day! Although, I can't use this shampoo everyday in the summer, or my hair will look like it has never left the swimming pool, with all the grease. But around this time of year, it is moisturizing without adding the extra oil. The price is absurd, but i can make a bottle last around 8 months, because I dont use a lot of product. This is great stuff! UPDATE: This, like most shampoos in my expirience, turned out to be simply average.