April 16, 2014 | 1839 users online

Masks - Skinceuticals - SkinCeuticals - Clarifying Clay Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2006 7:38:00 PM More reviews by carinasfashion

So far the best clay mask I've tried. it does sting when you put it on(due to AHAs in it)and leaves your skin slightly dry, but the results are great, wouldn't see my pores with a magnifier and trust me, my pores are big. I am not convinced in it's high price tag though $33, I will try Burt's Bees Clay Mask to compare and update later.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2006 9:13:00 PM More reviews by clevereuphemism

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm always looking for a good clay mask to suck out my pores. I've got tons of blackheads that need continual clearing out. I like this one because it does the job without drying and leaves the skin soft, smooth and clear. It doesn't dry into a crust on your face and has a slightly different (smooth) texture than some clay masks, probably because it has a bunch of antioxidants in it. But I feel like the antioxidants help to exfoliate my skin and leave it nice and glowy when I rinse it off. I should add that these effects are best when you leave it on for over 20 minutes. Good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2006 1:41:00 AM More reviews by pilarakemi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this mask! Clay and AHA's mixed in together.....great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2006 12:40:00 AM More reviews by carinnemj

I was looking for a clay mask to suck the oil out of my pores, and when I found this was boosted with 5% glycolic acid concentration, I knew I had found my holy grail. This stuff is great -- both for instant gratification and longterm effects.
$33 for a small frosted-glass jar (2 oz.). continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2006 8:00:00 PM More reviews by girlbythesea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually really liked this mask. I mixed it with a small amount of Simply Clean and a few drops of Intense Line Defense. It was not too drying and I really liked the slight tingle effect. When I washed it off, my skin felt refreshed and very soft. I like the fact that it doesn't dry hard, so its easy to remove. Will definitely use again!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2005 12:17:00 AM More reviews by vanbergc

More than just a clay mask...WOW! This is a glycolic exfoliating mask at the same time. Usually with clay...you know, it's just a pore cleanser...but with this product, you kill two birds with one stone. I hardly ever do physical exfoliation any more(except with my dear Liz Earle muslin cloths)...I rely on enzymes and AHAs. Here's an easy way to AHA while claying. It's nice to be able to do one treatment and get two results. Oh...the glycolic does sting a bit when I use this(and my skin is pretty tough), and likewise a bit red when I wash this off. Could be I've been overtreating my skin lately, but it's worth mentioning.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2005 6:11:00 PM More reviews by lianne9

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mask zaps away at forming zits. I find everytime I use it the little ones disappear after. The mask can be drying so I'd suggest it for oily skintypes. It is too drying for my skin but I'll definitely continue to use it on hormonal breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2003 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Judiannmel

I thought this mask worked really well for my combination skin. The mask doesn't dry hard on your face like some masks you have to peel off. Good to use weekly to get rid of the build up of exfoliated skin. I've used it weekly for a couple of years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2003 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Jazzie

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was a nice basic clay mask. That was a bit over-drying so may be more suited to oily skintypes. But it was okay. It does dry & flake quite a bit & I hate that it comes in a pot instead of a hygienic tube. I ended up giving it away to my friend who is really liking it. I prefer LP's mask to this one, as it doesn't dry out my skin, doesn't flake & comes in a tube.