Rimmel Special Eyes Eyeliner pencil in "Black Magic"

3.7

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)]

on 2/2/2009 12:19:00 AM

I've used this for years. It's a lovely black-brown colour that works for a smokey eye or just an every day look, depending on how intense you want to go with it. I have sensitive eyes that I rub once in a while, but it stays all day. Definitely one of the best eyeliners, and who can beat the price?

on 1/3/2009 6:49:00 AM

This eyeliner is good, because it applys easily and can be smudged to get a smokey eye look. However, it doesn't really stay in place that well. When I wear it to school I do have to reapply it half way through the day and get rid of where it smudges. Overall I am happy with this eyeliner and have used it pretty much since I started wearing make up because it gives a good dark colour and is good value for money.

on 12/31/2008 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a very good eyeliner it is my favorite. They pencil gives a very good, clean precise line that I really like. The color is very dark and it has very good staying power, which for me is difficult to find. Most eyeliners I have tried flake off. It's pretty cheap, I think it can be found for around $3 at most places and it lasts a good while as well.

on 12/15/2008 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I first purchased this on a London trip over 4 years ago. Interestingly enough in London, Rimmel is an upscale line, and in the states it's sold at drugstores! I find that odd, but I'm certainly not complaining because I can stock up on one of my favorite brands and not have to pay in Great Britain Pounds!! This eyeliner gives my eyes the best dramatic sexiness I've ever seen. No other kohl eyeliner holds a candle to this in my opinion. I love it's softness, because a lot of kohl liners look very harsh. Some viewers noted that this smudges. It does smudge, but not in a bad way. It smudges in a really sexy " smoky bedroom eyes" kind of way. Tres Magnifique!!

on 11/19/2008 4:06:00 PM

It's overall a decent eye liner, but it really easily smudges which is rather annoying! You go out with your eye liner on upper lid perfect come home and it's smudges. It doesn't stay on the bottum lash very long but means re-applying it a lot! It is a good eye liner as it had a very dramatic appearance and brings eyes to life. Be better if the smudging factor wasn't there!

on 11/5/2008 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love the way it make my eyes look! Very dramatic. i wasn't to sure about black but once i put it on it makes my brown eyes looks gorgeous. I am more for the natural look but this one is good for me when I want to kick my make-up up a notch!! The only downside is that at the end of the day it does smudge so keep a mirror handy and you should be okay!! Can't beat it for the $$$>

on 10/28/2008 3:10:00 PM

I my aunt gave me this pencil, and I use it nearly everyday. The pencil glides on smoothly without tugging. I rarely leave the house without liner on my lower lashes so this does it's job of making my face appear "awake." For the price, everyone should have this as a staple in their makeup bag to fall back on.

on 10/25/2008 11:03:00 PM

This eyeliner is very easily smudged, good for smokey eyes but not for everyday eyelining. It also isn't waterproof so it's easy to end up with raccoon eyes by the end of the day if you have teary eyes. It glides on okay for the price, but I've used better eyeliners that glide on smoothly - and for just a couple more dollars I'd rather purchase that.

on 10/11/2008 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is ok. I don't like how hard the pencil is. By the end of the day it's nearly gone. What I really hate is that it isn't very black! Other than that, this pencil cost about $4 I think but it has lasted me a very long time. I also like that it doesn't smudge around when you don't want it to.

on 10/1/2008 9:42:00 PM

A lovely soft kohl liner... goes on beautifully and easy to smudge. I had to knock a point off for it's staying power though as on a night out, especially when it is warm, it will fade. But a great product for the price.

People seem to think it is boring, but it is a staple Rimmel product rather than the 'wow factor' stuff they advertise and develop regularly. Its just an eyeliner and it does it's job well.