October 23, 2014 | 1931 users online

Eye Shadow - Bare Escentuals - Glimmer in Queen Phyllis

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 4:05:00 AM More reviews by miyoshi637

This is a great everyday eye shadow. It will go with anything you wear and looks great on everyone. I use this color almost everyday and I like to layer other colors on top. I can not live without this eye shawdow!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2007 3:38:00 PM More reviews by avedajunkie

You won't believe it until you try it. Great color. I use it as a base with Rapture and Camp. It's like turning on the headlights!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 7:38:00 PM More reviews by JayBay714

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great color!! I'm pale, but this color is really nice with my blue eyes. I use it as a lid color. I think this is a good staple color. It goes nice with many other shades. If you're only purchasing one color this is a good one to go with!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2007 5:07:00 PM More reviews by clamster

LOve LOVE this! Great for a brow highlight. I have NC40/medium tan skin this color can be natural and I love applying this over shadows as a last step just to blend everything together

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2007 2:48:00 PM More reviews by circe1202

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for the last two weeks, and I am somewhat surprised how much I have been enjoying it! As a neutral-to-cool-toned PPP (NC15, Nars Mont Blanc, Becca Cashmere) with hazel eyes, it is not something that I initially thought would be flattering. It is a soft champagne-towards-pale-yellow shimmer, and it brightens the eye area and makes a wonderful all-over wash color. It seems to be versatile, as I can use it easily in both warmer and cooler looks. I would repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2007 12:21:00 AM More reviews by eyesicle

Outstanding. I did a marathon eye shadow day. I checked, MAC, Bobbi Brown, and Sephora. Finally went to a Bare Esscentuals store in Seattle and purchased Queen Phyllis after trying it on. My new HG!!! Love it! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2007 9:40:00 PM More reviews by bberryberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Queen Phyllis, I love you. This is such a beautiful paly shimmery golden/ivory/bone color on the yellow side. I think they describe this as 'soft sunlight' and it really is... this goes with most every other color I have, so it makes a great wash (to shimmer up other shadows) and a perfect product for highlighting those cute little inner corners of the eye (just use it wet). This glimmer has the right amount of glimmer - it's very fine and sheer, glowy without being *glittery* -- If I ever run out of Phyllis (with BE it takes a loooong time), I will repurchase her.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2006 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Kylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful shimmery light champange color on me. This goes well with anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2006 9:19:00 PM More reviews by lulu2u2

I must say I am impressed with BE eyeshadows. I tried this on in the store during one of my busier days (shopping and then I had to go do cheer and gyumnastics for about 4 hrs.) and it stayed on the whole time! It didn't even crease or anything! Usually I have such sweaty eyelids that even my drugstore highend products crease up on me. The true test that I will give any makeup is if it will live up to my lifestyle, and this certainly fit the bill! I have gotten a lot of compliments since I have been wearing this, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2006 7:43:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one gorgeous eyeshadow color! Kind of like a champagne-gold? Reminds me of MAC's pigment in Lily White, only this is sooooo much better! This does not have the chunky glitter that the MAC pigment has, making it easier & smoother to apply. Not as much fallout on the cheeks, either.This e/s lasted all day on me with Lumene eye makeup base underneath. No creasing even after 7 hours, and 1 hour was spent playing miniature golf in 80+degree weather. Would definitely recommend. continued >>