Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

3.2

Water, peg-32, butylene glycol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, peg-6, trisodium edta, phenoxyethanol

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Maybe I like this because I'm not using it for it's intended purpose! I use it as a mild cleanser. I normally apply this to my face after using olive oil. It does a great job of taking off the oil while not stripping my face of moisture.
It suds up just a tad and isn't oily or harsh like most makeup removers.
I wish the cap had something that would prevent using too much product though.

I have bene using this for years and keep returning to it. I wash my face with a foaming cleanser first and then saturate a cotton disc with this eye makeup remover and it does a very good job with no irritation. The fact that my eyes are still humid and that I don't wear waterproof mascara, make it very easy to remove all makeup.

Luckily I got this as part of a GWP so I'm glad that I didn't pay for it. Terrible at removing eye makeup, stung like crazy when it got into my eyes and definitely not a product I would ever buy. I can't understand why Clinique would sell this especially since they have a lot of nice products.

I had a large sample and I used it for 2 weeks. The only good thing about it was that it isn't oily. As a remover it was mediocre. Having read though a review below saying that it's not a remover but a solvent, I guess it's ok, although I don't understand why I should take this extra step. Anyway, the biggest issue that I have with it is that it stings like hell once it gets into my eyes. For me this is unacceptable for a product which purpose is to be used on the eye area.

This is not a good remover, am I glad I only used a sample from a GWP, because I'd be bummed to have payed for a bottle. It didn't remove non-waterproof mascara efficiently, (I tried both light rubbing and holding a wet cotton onto my eyelid for a minute or so) and it has a hard time removing some brighter colours. If you wear neutrals and no mascara and like to pay a lot of money for a makeup remover, go ahead and buy it :/

This is the worst eye makeup remover product. It simply doesn't work. My Neutrogena works a lot better. I was pretty disappointed, because i expected more from Clinique!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

do not buy this. this stuff does not work at all. it doesn't even take off non-water proof mascara. waste of money

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product removes makeup decently, but you can buy a drug store brand for a cheaper price and get the same results. It doesn't take off mascara as well as other ones I have tried, but if I have just a very simple look on, then it takes off my makeup without a problem.

This does not work at all, not even on Clinique mascara! After scrubbing and scrubbing my eyes, there would still be little grains of mascara remaining. This has only happened with this eye makeup remover... my mascara doesn't go "grainy" with anything else! Honestly it's like they packaged soap and water in a Clinique bottle, but soap and water would probably work better than this.

This is awful. It doesn't even take off all of my clinique mascara. I have two big samples of this so I was determined to make it work but the third time I used it I really had to rub hard to get all of my eye makeup off and the next morning my eyes looked liked they had aged 5 years! They skin was red and my eyelids looked droopy. I'll stick to cold cream or jojoba oil.