October 1, 2014 | 887 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Vanilla Musk

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2005 7:26:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Yum! I have always passed this one up without a sniff but did today on my "musk hunt". I am not a fan of vanilla on its own or as a main note, but I liked this! and it is a cheapo coty scent. Weird! This would layer nice with some other smells in the winter. I think this might be too strong for warm weather. I will revisit and perhaps purchase when cooler weather arrives.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2005 8:03:00 PM More reviews by aquamarine11

This is a nice, ,sweet, pleasant vanilla scent. It is fairly one-dimensional, but still nice...kind of like sugar cookies with a hint of musk. It is too one-dimensional for me and I would get tired of wearing it too often, but I think it is a good perfume for someone on a budget-simple, sweet and pleasant.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2004 11:37:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

i, too, wore this in high school and just rediscovered it!! I must say....for a cheap brand that i got from a drugstore....this is a pretty decent scent...i can definitely smell the vanilla (which i absolutely luv) and i can distinguish the hint of musk...comes in a 1.7 oz bottle......i find this to be more of a "wintery" scent........its not my staple scent and i cant imagine myself using this forever...not the type of scent i would buy continously...it turns rancid as the day progresses....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2004 7:07:00 PM More reviews by kiely98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used to use this in high school and then I forgot about it. I just found my bottle of it the other night, and I'm in heaven! A wonderful vanilla scent, with not too much musk.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2004 3:12:00 PM More reviews by boobrandt

I just rediscovered this one and am very pleased with it! The price can't be beat! This one really lasts on me too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2004 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Oceanne311

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite old standby, the one I always go back to when I'm tired of everything else. It's warm and sexy and I always get tons of compliments when I wear it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2004 8:33:00 PM More reviews by ladyheartthrob

I love this stuff!I'm a vanilla-olhic. If it has vanilla in the name,I'll try it!I'm glad I tried this.Long lasting,light-people can't smell you a mile away,look at each other asking "what is that smell?" They just know you smell good. Get compliments all the time. Best one from my DH who adores this stuff! Whenever I want to get ...ahem... romantic, this assures a positive outcome every time!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 6:26:00 PM More reviews by JEvon

I have the cologne that you dab on and the hand cream. I think the hand cream does smell nice.
Has a vanilla smell with a touch of musk. The cologne is OK, but I like the hand cream much better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2004 9:18:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Peeuuww! Why? Why? Why? This is absolutely awful. It smells like an old lady at a funeral. I like Vanilla and I love Musk but this stuff is gross and although I scrubbed my wrist with soap & water trying desperately to remove it, it still faintly stayed on me. I started getting quesy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2004 11:15:00 AM More reviews by kmarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised at how much I like this scent! I picked it up dirt cheap at an after Christmas sale at a local drugstore and have been wearing it alot. When I first applied it I thought "eeww,bug spray",but after just a few minutes it dries down to a pure vanilla musk. Lovely and very inexpensive. Oh,my husband adores it!