July 28, 2014 | 1336 users online

Styling Products - Redken - Outshine 01 anti frizz polishing milk

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Amy_T

I've been using Outshine on and off for several years. I recently rediscovered it and will not stray again! I usually apply a pump or two to damp hair and blowdry, and my hair is frizz-free and shiny. If I air-dry, I use a dollop as a finisher when my hair is nearly dry and my waves are defined without looking greasy. The scent reminds me of a hair salon but is pleasant enough, and the pump dispenser allows for excellent control of how much product I want. My favorite Redken product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2008 10:12:00 PM More reviews by duranfan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after my hairstylist recommeded it. They call it "liquid gold " let me tell you,my 8 year old daughter hair was so knotted and I wet it and used this product and the knot disappeared with some brushing. I love love love this stuff..i love it on my hair too

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2008 10:50:00 PM More reviews by dancer4j

This product makes my hair soft & shiny, and I receive compliments when I use it. Definitely worth the money imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2008 12:17:00 PM More reviews by slevine79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First used my sister's bottle and had to get my own. Great for my frizzy hair. It smooths without getting greasy. Usually I use a little on wet hair before I blow-dry it. Would highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2007 9:59:00 AM More reviews by bebe72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW!! This stuff is amazing!! My highlighted hair has not felt and looked this great in years! I am so happy I found this stuff! You only need to use very little.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2007 12:25:00 PM More reviews by hallkali

I've been using this product on and off for about 3 years. I'm a product freak, so I am always looking for something "better". I've tried every serum under the sun to get my hair shiny and silky. This is the BEST ONE OUT THERE! I towel-dry my hair, then blow it out before using my CHI Turbo. Amazing product. For reference, I have shoulder-length straight brown hair. But I've used it when my hair was mid-back, as well as chin-length and it's always done an awesome job. Just remember... Less is more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 12:09:00 AM More reviews by alexandriamare

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i LOVE this product.. nice consistency. I use it after i get out of the shower, smooth it through my damp hair and its frizz free! not bad price wise, about 11 dollars a bottle. i've definitely paid more money for things that didnt work at all, so it was worth it, i think. will repurchase, of course.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2007 8:44:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i love this stuff...i love the consistency, very neutral smell, calms my waves/frizz from going nuts. it makes your hair feel smooth and controlled without feeling crunchy

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2007 3:30:00 PM More reviews by jamandbutter

I'm rating this 3.5. it's not an amazing product which I can't do without and it's really expensive here where i live.. but i like that it defines the waves in my hair everytime i use it.. love the scent too. u don't need to use too much of it to see the effects.. i advise against applying it anywhere near the roots.. it'll weigh down your hair and make it look greasy.. apply sparingly on the ends of your hair n let it air dry or tie it up in a bun for nice waves if your hair is straight..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2007 8:06:00 AM More reviews by Schip

This was recommended to me by a coworker who has shiny, wavy hair that is fine like mine.

I use a tiny amount on my towel dried hair, and it lets my wide tooth comb run through my wet hair like butter (great to avoid future split ends). I sometimes will put an extra dab on places I know will look the frizziest like the sides of my hair. Then, I let it air dry, and brush it out a little. The result is frizz free, shiny hair with a natural wave. I also enjoy the scent. Even my husband noticed a difference with my hair using this product.

Although it is expensive, it will last a long time because you don't need very much.

I will buy again.