Redken Outshine 01 anti frizz polishing milk

4.2

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 11, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylparaben, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat protein, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride

on 9/14/2008 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Overall I liked this product. It did make my hair smooth,but I didn't notice any more shine. I don't know that its any better than alot of other products out on the market, but overall, it did what I wanted it to do.

on 2/28/2008 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have really fine thin hair and this product doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look oily. I use a little bit on the ends and generally all over to help with flyaways. I'm only giving it a 4 because I really don't notice that it helps with shine; but overall it is a great product that I always keep on hand or hair I guess I should say:)

on 2/22/2008 1:20:00 PM

I've been using Outshine on and off for several years. I recently rediscovered it and will not stray again! I usually apply a pump or two to damp hair and blowdry, and my hair is frizz-free and shiny. If I air-dry, I use a dollop as a finisher when my hair is nearly dry and my waves are defined without looking greasy. The scent reminds me of a hair salon but is pleasant enough, and the pump dispenser allows for excellent control of how much product I want. My favorite Redken product!

on 2/17/2008 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after my hairstylist recommeded it. They call it "liquid gold " let me tell you,my 8 year old daughter hair was so knotted and I wet it and used this product and the knot disappeared with some brushing. I love love love this stuff..i love it on my hair too

on 2/16/2008 10:50:00 PM

This product makes my hair soft & shiny, and I receive compliments when I use it. Definitely worth the money imo.

on 1/21/2008 12:17:00 PM

First used my sister's bottle and had to get my own. Great for my frizzy hair. It smooths without getting greasy. Usually I use a little on wet hair before I blow-dry it. Would highly recommend this product.

on 10/26/2007 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

WOW!! This stuff is amazing!! My highlighted hair has not felt and looked this great in years! I am so happy I found this stuff! You only need to use very little.

on 9/28/2007 12:25:00 PM

I've been using this product on and off for about 3 years. I'm a product freak, so I am always looking for something "better". I've tried every serum under the sun to get my hair shiny and silky. This is the BEST ONE OUT THERE! I towel-dry my hair, then blow it out before using my CHI Turbo. Amazing product. For reference, I have shoulder-length straight brown hair. But I've used it when my hair was mid-back, as well as chin-length and it's always done an awesome job. Just remember... Less is more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i LOVE this product.. nice consistency. I use it after i get out of the shower, smooth it through my damp hair and its frizz free! not bad price wise, about 11 dollars a bottle. i've definitely paid more money for things that didnt work at all, so it was worth it, i think. will repurchase, of course.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

i love this stuff...i love the consistency, very neutral smell, calms my waves/frizz from going nuts. it makes your hair feel smooth and controlled without feeling crunchy

Popular Styling Products