November 25, 2014 | 1781 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by ssslasher23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeliner. Fairly inexpensive, long lasting, good pigmentation, easy to find at pretty much any drugstore. What more could you ask for? Oh, and did I mention it's only about $5 CDN?

The only thing is that I'm not a huge fan of the brush, I prefer the solid sponge type and this liner has more of a thin, long soft bristles, brush. But, that's all personal preference.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by lifeisaparadox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner smudged so quickly on me. I didn't like it and would not repurchase. For its price, it was worth a try with all the good reviews here on MUA and the recommendations my friends kept giving me. I was told this was smudgeproof but it isn't. I tried both the waterproof and non-waterproof and neither stayed at all.

Note: I have very oily and hooded eyelids. My usual routine pre-eyeliner is a primer and a neutral skin-color eyeshadow base. This helps my eyeliners stay longer but this WnW liquid liner did not want to play friendly with my usual routine.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Principessa13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's ok. Color is not very dark. Need to put a couple of coats. Will not last all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

so glad i found this i love it. stays on all day and easy to use ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by BrownEyes01

So I recently wrote a review on the H2O liner from this brand. I really like it but because it is waterproof (read hard to get off), it would get on my eyelashes and make it hard to put my mascara on. Maybe it's operator error. But sometimes it's hard enough to put on liquid eyeliner so I don't want to have to try to not touch any eyelash because that will just frustrate me. So duh duh da da, I have the same pigmentation and ease of use with this liner. Very black and easy to use. I have the black one (obviously :)) and the brown one. The brown one is also very dark. Do not expect it to show as brown, it's just not as dark as the black one. Love and will definitely repurchase. Why pay more? Especially when my bank account is already screaming for mercy from the holiday shopping...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by MissKris1101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg creates amazing wings! Love the brush, the matte color but mostly the price! I was wearing Loreal telescopic before this and it costs 3x more! So glad I find this as I wear winged eyes almost every day!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by AimeeVbear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UM. My favourite of them all. Honestly, it glides on like a dream. The formula isn't gloopy and the pigmentation is great. If I make a mistake, just take a finger and like wipe a small section off before it dries and it comes right off! But after it dries it stays on almost. After a long day it might start coming off, but through school time, it says put for the 7 hours. <3
Packaging is kind of ugly but who the hell cares. 8)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by paperinfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy grail eyeliner. None I have ever tried compares to this. Easy to use, easy to remove, last all day and is super cheap. My sister is a makeup artist for Lancome and has access to all kinds of more expensive liners and she even uses it. Love this eyeliner and can't say enough good about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by WallaceSamantha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I first discovered this eyeliner four years ago and have not switched since. It is great, a wonderful bargain, and is easy to apply and create nice, smooth strokes. I made the mistake of buying the waterproof version of this eyeliner...never again! I wanted to try the waterproof version because despite my love for this eyeliner, it does fade off after a few hours, but it is packaged in such a small container that you can easily carrying it around and reapply when you need to. I also didn't like that it never came in extremely dark black, which may just be from where I bought it at Dollar General and they only had one color available. Its a really great product and I would defiantly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by jwinter00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this stuff as far as liquid liner goes. It's very opaque with just one swipe and the brush is thin enough to make a small line if that's what you're going for. However, the packaging is a little wonky and I feel like you have to keep dipping back into the little pot for more product because you run out quickly, yet if you don't wipe off one side of your brush, you'll have way too much. It does dry matte, which is what I like, but it takes a reeeeeally long time to dry. I would estimate a couple of minutes. And for someone like me, it's hard to sit there with your eyes shut or looking down for a full two minutes. It does stick around though! Doesn't flake and it stays a thick black line for a long time. So y'know, like all liquid liners, there are pros and cons, but this is one of the better ones!