Creative Nail Design Super Shiney High Gloss Top Coat

4.2

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Aqua (Water) (Eau), CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 60725 (Violet 2).

on 4/12/2004 2:51:00 PM

This is a great top coat that I use when I have a bit more time for my nails to dry compared to ultra-fast drying Seche Vite. This top coat seems to even out any imperfections in my nail polish, is satiny smooth, shiny and dries quite quickly (I don't worry about marring it within ~30 min-1 hr). I will definitely repurchase.

on 7/29/2003 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best top coat I have ever used because of its durability and incredible, long-lasting shine. I only need one coat! Everyone at work thinks I get professional pedicures, but I tell them the secret is in the shine because it makes the polish look salon fresh. My feet have never gotten so much attention!

on 4/17/2003 12:47:00 AM

This is the best. I put about 2 coats over my acrylic nails (I don't even let the manicurist use her product!) and then another coat every few days. I've never broken one nail. Plus the shine is incredible!