Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

on 4/24/2011 6:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

One of by favorite hand creams. It softens and hydrates my hands and cuticles. The packaging is also very good and it allows to use the whole content, without having to squeeze to get the left-overs. Moreover, I love the smell.

on 4/1/2011 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've repurchased this over and over for years (decades maybe - it seems to have been around forever.) I happen to like the fragrance, to me it smells a bit like Cola, but it's pretty subtle. This is a light, day-time hand cream to me, it absorbs quickly, no greasy fingerprints, and makes my hands very soft - under "normal" conditions. It's not enough in very cold or dry weather and it does need to be reapplied quite often, making it perhaps not very economica, but it's still one of the best I've found for everyday use and I will keep buying it - though I'm still looking for the perfect winter hand moisturizer.

on 2/4/2011 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This and the L'Occitane shea butter hand cream are my HGs. I keep smelling my hands after I have put this on as the smell is so gorgeous! It absorbs quickly without any greasy residue and leaves my hands smooth and nicely moisturised. I have just finished my collection of handbag size tubes received with GWPs so will now have to fork out and purchase the full size - but it's definitely worth it!

on 2/4/2011 10:43:00 AM

A lovely cream. It has a light creamy texture that absorbs easily and leaves your hands feeling soft and silky, and the effect lasts for a couple of hours for me. My only gripe is that it's pricey!

on 12/17/2010 6:09:00 PM

What I love about this cream is that it absorbs fast. It does make my hands soft and silky but only until l I wash my hands. After that are back to normal feeling a little dry. I am looking for a cream that will make my hands soft and "fix" them not just cover the dryness.

on 12/9/2010 4:58:00 PM

Amazing product! Softens hands like no other cream that I've tried and sinks in quickly, so there's no greasy feeling, which I love. To me, it smells like baby lotion, which is light and not overpowering. Clarins isn't the cheapest brand in the world, but I got a 1.7 ounce tube at Sephora for $10 and it's worth every penny. I will definitely repurchase.

on 8/15/2010 2:07:00 PM

It is pretty good

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Best hand cream I've used, but expensive, as all Clarins products are. I have a small tube as well as a large one, as I got it when Clarins was on gift - very handy for handbag use!

on 6/21/2010 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hands down, the BEST hand cream (and, yes, pun intended.) It's great for those who like to change up their nail polish but hate stripped & brittle nails. It keeps my nails firm & in good shape. I swear, my it makes my nails grow faster. The cream itself is relatively lightweight and sinks right in with a lovely, citrusy fragrance. I'll put it on my hands (and nails) at night, and they stay moisturized through the next day. I also wash my hands A LOT, and this saves them from hard water and winter weather. I'm young, so I can't comment on its anti-aging properties, but I do believe this will keep my hands looking young, too. I've repurchased this a little less than a year after purchasing my first. It's the total bees-knees, one of the reasons I'm a loyal Clarins customer.

on 6/13/2010 1:15:00 PM

I started using this cream in the spring, after the Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream kept my hands soft ober the winter, which was very harsh on my skin. I noticed that bits on my fingertips were getting dry and cracked and also my nails were getting more brittle than usual. It just wasn't moisturising enough. My dry fingertips disappeared once I started usin a different hand cream. So my veridct is - not good enough.

Popular Lotions / Creams