October 1, 2014 | 1858 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Expert Eyes Eye Shadow - Sunbaked Neutrals

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2007 9:06:00 PM More reviews by PankakesNSyrup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow eight shadows for cheap? How can I complain? I usually do not wear neutral colors. So this was a change. But I must say I do love these colors. They are exactly what the package says "sunbaked" pretty oranges, green, champagnes, and browns. They are definitely fun colors to mix up with teals and blues. I found them to be rather pigmented especially with a primer. I would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2007 7:18:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is for the 8 pan that's being sold with Maybelline's Spring 07 Safari collection with greens, browns and peaches. I thought since Maybelline's e/s had been reformulated this might actually be decent, and it actually is.

This a good basic set, awesome for travel as you can get a lot of looks out of this. The wear is great (hasn't faded on me for over 9 hours) and the pigment is pretty good ~ a definite improvement and not chalky like it's predecessor.
This set has a pale beige shimmer, a peachy gold shimmer, a matte taupe brown, a golden tan shimmer, a chocolate brown matte, a light silvery taupe shimmer, a pale cream ivory shimmer and a grassy/olive with gold shimmer. Endless combinations and every shade is wearable. I'm tempted to buy a backup just to keep in my travel bag. Honestly, I probably own every colour in this little palette from other lines but having all of these together is so convenient and I've had fun playing with these for the past couple of days.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate to rain on the parade, but I didn't like this at all. None of the shades showed up on me, even when I wet the brush. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2006 1:35:00 AM More reviews by ChaosAndCandy

I love these! I use the darkest brown along my lashline and the shimmery champagne color either on my brow bone or as a wash. I got this in a swap, but I would buy it again. Unfortunately I think it's probably discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2005 8:36:00 PM More reviews by mikala17

This is a fun palette to play with. I got it for less than six dollars and have been experimenting with color combinations for about a week now. It contains eight eyeshadows that are perfect together in various combinations. I've been using the green wet as a thin eyeliner and have gotten a few compliments from friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2005 4:05:00 AM More reviews by claudia123

WOW This is just the best eyeshadow The shades are just awesome.Its true your eyes really look sunbaked :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2005 9:45:00 PM More reviews by sumsam777

Maybelline has EXCELLENT eye shawdows. The colors are great, they go on well, and they are nice to the pocketbook. I use every color in this palette, for eye shadow and brow powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2004 1:01:00 PM More reviews by annielula

This is a great little lo-end eye color palette. I use the shimmery pigments as eye liner and get compliments all the time. My only quibble is the packaging. The hinges on these little Maybelline cases always fall apart after a few months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2004 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Crispyhexagon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wear all but 2 of these colors on a consistant basis during the week , 3 at a time and I'm spoiled to death with having all the colors I need to do my whole eye in one box I don't think I can ever go back to singles again.. so I'd def buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2004 12:51:00 AM More reviews by tweaze

This is one of my essentials in my bag of stage makeup, and one of the few things I can actually wear everyday as well. There's all sorts of browns, matte and shimmery, light and dark, and warm and cool. They all stay very well and don't crease. I think you get a pretty good amount of eyeshadow for 8 different colors and under 5 dollars. Since I dont' use it everyday, I've only had to re-purchase twice. My only complaint is the lid seems to break/fall apart easily, which really irritates me, but generally, I adore Sunbaked Neutrals and I'll continue to buy it until it's discontinued.