April 25, 2014 | 936 users online

Pressed Powders - Neutrogena - Skin Clearing Oil-Free Pressed Powder

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2006 8:14:00 PM More reviews by AnonAnon217

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was disappointed with this powder. I really like Neutrogena body care but some of their makeup items are terrible! The color options are very limited and I find Neutrogena's line is too orangey-pinky in general (both the foundations and powders). This powder looked HORRIBLE on my face no matter what tool I used to apply it (powder puff or brush) and no matter what foundation I used as a base. Applying the powder would completely ruin my makeup job. It looks like you're wearing a bunch of grainy powder. It sits on top of your skin and just looks nasty! After trying this and Neutrogena loose powder I swore off drugstore powders - I could never find one I was really satisfied with. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2006 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Daredash2006

Gives nice silky smooth finish. Not cakey, not pore-clogging, last prettty well. Color match was an easy one, and I like the overall look of the compact.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2006 5:32:00 PM More reviews by celiarenee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Neutrogena, I am extremely disappointed in you. Most of your stuff is so good, why did you make this crap? I got this powder in light and it was slightly orangish. Very chalky, especially when put on with the awful puff. This is most definitely not worth the $10.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2005 7:08:00 AM More reviews by j2blue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice powder for OILY skin like mine. It comes in nice colors comparible to perscriptives brand but at a quater of the price and lord knows us oily folk can't shell out to many bucks for powder since if you dont' leave the plastic protector inbeteween the puff and the powder your powder is RUINED

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2005 7:48:00 AM More reviews by CaitlinElizabeth

I apply this with a brush because if I use the applicator its cakey. At first it looks really nice, but two hours later, it looks sooooo fake, this product sucks.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2005 5:10:00 PM More reviews by xxbluecrushxx

hmmm, this powder is pretty expensive for a drugstore brand and it's not really worth the 10 dollars in my opinion. there's not many shades to choose from but they match to your skin almost flawlessly somehow. I would ditch the puff it came with and use a loose powder brush instead, it makes application easier and prevents caking. be careful not to go too overboard or else this will get chalky and obvious. I wouldn't buy this again but it's an ok product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2004 3:45:00 AM More reviews by juaini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good Lord! This had to be by far the grainiest, *roughest* pressed powder I've ever used! I've tried lots of brands, department and drugstore (CG, L'oreal, MAC, Clinique, Almay, Estee Lauder, can't remember any others). The worst of them was still far smoother than this. It was so grainy that it seemed to just fall off my skin instead of blending into it. Didn't like the packaging either, felt flimsy and cheap, not too thrilled with the gold casing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2004 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Anastycia8311

Im weird I know but the "orange" (actually peach)IN LIGHT shade actually works on my odd light slightly almost olive complexion (Y/0 px type shade, macnc20) I like this better than my mac blot powder which is too light and getting expensive. Takes away the shine no breakouts. On my second or third compact perfect for humid summers. not so crazy about the gold packaging but otherwise okay.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2004 7:51:00 AM More reviews by SKSS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

To be honest, I never bought this but judging by what other people have said about this crap, and from what I have seen 1st hand peeking into the boxes of these powders, everyone is right! The color are disgustingly gross and hideous!! Orangey and reddish, get real who's skin is this!! Concept: medicated powder great, but bad colors!! Get your act together neutrogena, u off all companies!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2004 3:36:00 PM More reviews by rachel781