Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 5/26/2011 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I also have the shade "Golden Light". I would never have chosen this shade by myself as I always tend to go for more ruddy and dark tones that always look too obvious. I went to Amsterdam for a trip and decided to Stop by in Bijenkorf department store there because thats one of the few places in Netherlands where they sell Bobbi Brown. First I browsed the items by myself but then the makeup artist finished up with the customer and I asked him to give me advice with finding a good foundation shade. He removed all my makeup and started over and the closest match for me was Porcelain. In my opinion though it can be a little light but the other one was way too yellow. So knowing my foundation shade now I can talk about the bronzer which is amazing shade and so natural. It is way lighter than what I would ever have chosen but it is still not yellow. It gives me some contours so easily and I look just beautiful with it without looking too made up. I do not need to spend ages with blending and also this seems to last very long time on my skin and has never irritated my skin like MAC bronzer did. I also add a little bit of "washed rose" shimmer blush and I look perfect. I do not even own any other blush or bronzer anymore, because I just dont need to!

on 3/10/2011 12:23:00 AM

I love this Bronzer - on my third one in 2 years, so it lasts pretty well. It has a super natural, light matt finish and really helps to build up the colour on my very fair neck. Golden Light works really well with my NW20 skin tone. Pretty hard to make a mistake with this bronzer as long as you have the right brush!
One annoying thing - the latch always seems to break on this packaging - happened on everyone so far. Could be me as I travel alot and it might just be getting a rough time in my makeup case. But doesn't bother me too much as I am not one to carry bronzer around in my handbag.

on 2/9/2011 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I absolutely love this bronzer. It stays matte and has great staying power. I use this with a stipple/skunk brush and its great for a healthy glow and contouring.

on 1/31/2011 8:54:00 PM

i love it!! i dont look fake with it, not orange, not pink, not baked!! i look like sun kissed, exactly how i like it!!
super light i dont even feel it in my skin!! =)

on 11/23/2010 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is my favorite bronzer ever! it's matte with no shimmer or glitter and very soft at the touch. I got this bronzer in the color natural. I do have to use a light hand while applying because if you apply too much it can look really weird. The packaging is classy and nice also. Even though it's a bit expensive i'm pretty sure it will last you quite awhile. So it's worth it :)

on 11/14/2010 5:17:00 PM

Great product, and a little goes a very long way. I wear it basically every day and it has lasted me more than two years. Definately a makeup basic I couldn't do without.

I love this bronzer! It is perfect for both the youthful and the mature. This product doesn't have any shimmer and the colours are very natural. It lasts you forever, and if you are new to bronzer, ask the helpful Bobbi Brown counter workers and they'll show you how this product can be used (according to design) I'd buy this again :)

on 9/16/2010 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hi
This is just a question for the bb shade,Im mixed race black/white and i use the mac NC42,so i was wondering if someone could suggest what shade would be best for me? I emailed a bobbi brown makeup artist and she said the Medium would be best but i was thinking more towards the Dark?

on 9/15/2010 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great product....not shimmery, perfect matte and last a while.
She makes great bronzers for olive to dark skin..

on 8/4/2010 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I was in desperate need of finding the perfect "matte" bronzer. I bought smashbox bronzer in "suntan matte" after hearing rave reviews...including the Kardashian sisters. Needless to say...Smashbox bronzer was awful. Totally left my skin looking dirty. I bought BB bronzing powder on a whim. The MA used it on me and I was absolutely amazed!!! Not only is it super pigmented..but such a beautiful color. Im an NC 40 color and I purchased this in Deep. I lightly sweep across the pan and apply. Such a little goes a long way...I am in love with this product!! Highly recommend!

Popular Bronzers