April 18, 2014 | 1503 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by chloeincolour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this bronzer! It is perfect for both the youthful and the mature. This product doesn't have any shimmer and the colours are very natural. It lasts you forever, and if you are new to bronzer, ask the helpful Bobbi Brown counter workers and they'll show you how this product can be used (according to design) I'd buy this again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2010 3:19:00 AM More reviews by chez85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi
This is just a question for the bb shade,Im mixed race black/white and i use the mac NC42,so i was wondering if someone could suggest what shade would be best for me? I emailed a bobbi brown makeup artist and she said the Medium would be best but i was thinking more towards the Dark?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by grayeyes043

Great product....not shimmery, perfect matte and last a while.
She makes great bronzers for olive to dark skin..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was in desperate need of finding the perfect "matte" bronzer. I bought smashbox bronzer in "suntan matte" after hearing rave reviews...including the Kardashian sisters. Needless to say...Smashbox bronzer was awful. Totally left my skin looking dirty. I bought BB bronzing powder on a whim. The MA used it on me and I was absolutely amazed!!! Not only is it super pigmented..but such a beautiful color. Im an NC 40 color and I purchased this in Deep. I lightly sweep across the pan and apply. Such a little goes a long way...I am in love with this product!! Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by sammy213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the first bronzers I ever bought and i have looked for alternatives but this one is the BEST. I do highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by chrrrristina

My search for the perfect matte bronzer has ended! I was considering Benefit Hoola but went with Bobbi Brown instead! I'm so glad i did :) It's so pigmented and blends like a dream! Also no orangeness which is fab for those who are having trouble with bronzers that make them look orange. This is absolutely amazing and looks completely natural and blends really well onto your face. I use a powder brush with this for bronzing and a MAC 109 to contour with and fab results! It was a little pricey at $65AUD but worth every cent! I purchased this in the lightest shade for my NC37/40 skintone which was suprisingly dark enough to contour with :) I recommend this so much!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2010 7:11:00 AM More reviews by blackmumboe

I have been using this bronzer for more than 8 years and I absolutely LOVE IT. It gives a matte finish which makes for perfect contouring instead of shimmer bronzers which highlight more than contour. It does tend to be a little orange so always use this with a light hand and blend out well. Otherwise a MUST HAVE matte bronzer, especially if you prefer your face to appear more chiseled on photo as I think this does a fantastic job at shaping the face.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by cosec00

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer. I've never used a bronzing powder before but chose this one based on a recommendation. This is very matte, smooth and looks completely natural. I use the medium shade (NW25-30 skin).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Bobbi's bronzers are matte, natural bronze tones and wearable. You can also use the lighter shades to highlight and deeper shades to contour. The color last throughout the day without fading and no shimmery mess. I find that her bronzer will last you a lifetime with daily use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2009 11:11:00 PM More reviews by livandluv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I couldnt live without this. I am insanely , madly in love with this.

PROS:
Great color
Stays
Looks BETTER and BETTER throughout the day
Nice glow
Great compact

CONS:
Nada