Vaseline Vaseline

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

This stuff gave me the worst rash ever around my lips.

Kinda makes sense if you remember it's made of gasoline.

on 9/18/2011 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this on my lips every night. I keep a tub on my nightstand and one on my desk. Not convenient packaging to carry with me throughout the day, but I'm fine with that. I was worried it might break me out around my lips but I haven't had any issues with that and I've been using this stuff for almost a year. And it's so cheap! One of the smallest tubs will last you a lifetime!

on 7/25/2011 7:32:00 PM

Amazing stuff, theres so many uses. I use it on my lips and it makes them really soft. It also binds split ends back together ! and its a fantastic moisturizer! its also dirt cheap !

on 7/11/2011 8:08:00 PM

You really can't go wrong with good ol' Vaseline. I mostly use it on my lips now but I sometimes use it on dry patches of skin, or sometimes I use it to remove eye makeup. I remember when I was a kid and I got a sunburn on my face. Anything that touched my face hurt, but I was able to smear Vaseline all over and it really did help a lot.

on 7/2/2011 6:26:00 PM

I have been using this as my makeup remover as long as I can remember! When I had fake eye lashes put on I couldn't use anything oil based so I couldn't use my Vaseline and my eyes just didn't feel the same!
I have excema in the winter and this is great for an all over body cream.
It's also great for lips, feet and hands. I would be lost without it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

When my sisters and I were kids my mom used to put this on our cheeks to protect our skin before we went outside to play in the snow. I still use it to protect my skin in the winter and to moisturize my lips year round. It works great on super dry patches of skin like elbows and heels. My derm also recomended this to keep my skin moist after he removed a mole from my arm. It's a great multi-use product. I will always have a tub of this on hand.

on 7/2/2011 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It's just a sort of product that amazingly works for nearly everyone. It's really one of my rescue/must-have products and it works wonders on my cracked lips, heels, hands, elbows etc and just about anywhere where my skin is extremely dry and needs a serious boost. Vasiline does that. I am not particularly amuzed with the bulky packaging - it's just asking for some bacteria growth and all kind of dust-left-overs-build-up. But I am not going to complain as it's extremely cheap and it lasts forever. My HG for life :-) Yes, yes, yes I would absolutely buy it again!

on 6/19/2011 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

You cant really go wrong with vaseline, well I didnt think you could until I read some other reviews on here lol. But for me its brilliant for everything, well not everything but you know what I mean. I dont know any house that does not have vaseline there. I personally use it for my lips, my knuckles, inbetween fingers and heels on my feet, and I love it. very moisturising.

on 6/3/2011 1:13:00 PM

I love to put a dab of vaseline on the top of my hand and mix it with blush and use it as a lip gloss. Looks great and very moisturizing.

on 5/30/2011 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I'm going to be honest. I hate Vaseline. It is nasty stuff. It is sticky beyond words and slimy. However, when my skin really gets dried out, or my heels start bleeding because they are dried and cracked, this is my Holy Grail. It works. When nothing else will heal my skin, this is it.

Top Rated Vaseline Products