October 21, 2014 | 1485 users online

Lips - Vaseline - Vaseline

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

It's just a sort of product that amazingly works for nearly everyone. It's really one of my rescue/must-have products and it works wonders on my cracked lips, heels, hands, elbows etc and just about anywhere where my skin is extremely dry and needs a serious boost. Vasiline does that. I am not particularly amuzed with the bulky packaging - it's just asking for some bacteria growth and all kind of dust-left-overs-build-up. But I am not going to complain as it's extremely cheap and it lasts forever. My HG for life :-) Yes, yes, yes I would absolutely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by neelu12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

You cant really go wrong with vaseline, well I didnt think you could until I read some other reviews on here lol. But for me its brilliant for everything, well not everything but you know what I mean. I dont know any house that does not have vaseline there. I personally use it for my lips, my knuckles, inbetween fingers and heels on my feet, and I love it. very moisturising.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by pathetique

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love to put a dab of vaseline on the top of my hand and mix it with blush and use it as a lip gloss. Looks great and very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm going to be honest. I hate Vaseline. It is nasty stuff. It is sticky beyond words and slimy. However, when my skin really gets dried out, or my heels start bleeding because they are dried and cracked, this is my Holy Grail. It works. When nothing else will heal my skin, this is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by aintanothaguru

This is one of the product that I've been seeing since forever. The only solution to dryness. Yes, it's very sticky. Just use it when you don't have any plans to go out. I heard it lightens dark lips (but I don't really see much of a difference though). And I also heard it thickens your eyelashes. But I don't recommend anyone to apply it on face. I use it on my feet during winter, it helps a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

This is awesome!
Honestly I have a drawer filled with at least 40 lip balms, none of them really have a long lasting repairing effect like this. My lips are smooth for AGES after I use this on them ^^
I don't mind the consistency, I actually like it. But I do wish it came in some kind of cute packaging =\

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Caitlyn99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome stuff. Lasts forever. Gives my lips enough moisture.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by sarah0717

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used to be in the craze for vaseline because it's cheap and does sort of the job. I do feel sometimes when I use this there's some weird slippery texture on my lips and then it produces some white substance afterwards which is quite gross just saying it.
I quite enjoy their flavours however. The rose version has to be my favourite it has a sheer tint in your lips but even though I pay more with Burts Bee's lipbalms I still think 2 or more for the newer vaselines are a bit edgy for me as it won't deliever great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 7:18:00 AM More reviews by sheertiara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Seriously! What isn't this product good for? lol :D
Overall, Vaseline is the ultimate beauty product, because it can be used for many things. It works as a cheap makeup remover, can enhance the growth of your eyelashes, and heal chapped lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by greeneyz7

Vaseline should never be used around the eyes. If you happen to clog a tear duct while using it you will have to see a doctor or worse have a short stay in the hospital to remedy the situation. The only place I've ever used it successfully was for the feet, but oddly I prefer Vicks Vapo Rub on my feet for it's tingly feel.