August 23, 2014 | 928 users online

Styling Products - Biosilk - Biosilk Shine on Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2004 2:33:00 PM More reviews by sherina614

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this stuff! Adds terrific shine to styled hair. I'll have to try it during blow drying as some ladies have suggested here. When my store was out of it, I purchased Rusk Shining instead and it was a let down. Biosilk Shine On spray is THE BEST at what it does. I have fine, thick hair and this also calms fly-aways and doesn't weigh my locks down. Highly recommended!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2004 12:35:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I never would have thought to get this if it had not been for my stylist. After she does my hair she always sprays a bit in her hand and then runs them through my hair, and the result is a nice shine without build-up or the "flat" effect that most shine products tend to have on hair.

I have fine hair, but a lot of it, so my hair actually looks really thick. I use it after blowdrying my hair out. It smells nice, too! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2004 10:58:00 PM More reviews by prettychix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite thing to use with my CHI Iron. It helps to smooth my hair and adds shine without build-up. I have one caveat: the price. It's $12 but It doesen't last long, esp if you have a lot of hair. Btw, My hair is very curly (3C).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2004 3:24:00 PM More reviews by GT_PLaYGiRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ahh I love this!! I use silk therapy on my hair then blow dry and follow up with this lovely shine spray and use my Chi flat iron and my hair looks perfect! I purchased this spray along with the 11.7 oz bottle of silk therapy, hydrating shampoo and conditioner in a set for only $30 at Jcpennys =D I love a good buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2004 12:23:00 PM More reviews by wildchipmunk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is simply a miracle. My stylist used it on me after a double process color and it made my new highlights sparkle. After washing my hair at home, it just looked like normal haircolor. So I went out and bought this stuff (about $15). Voila! The gleaming, sparkling highlights are back. AND this takes care of that halo of frizzlies that stick out no matter what. LOVE THIS!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2004 5:39:00 PM More reviews by alphagirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only thing I didn't like about this spray is the smell. It smells like Aquanet to me. But it does leave incredible shine. I am a huge Biosilk fan!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2004 12:06:00 PM More reviews by beachkitty79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is probably the only good Biosilk product. Some shine-on sprays end up making your hair look greasy. Not this one. It just gives it the shine you need and makes it silky instantly.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2004 2:54:00 PM More reviews by chokinggoddess

This helps to protect the hair from flatirong heat, but I do not like it very much. I don't like the smell, and I don't like how oily it is. Even the tiniest amount is super greasy. Yuk. I do give Biosilk credit for not testing on animals.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2003 3:15:00 PM More reviews by jenniferandroberts

This stuff is wonderful except for the old lady smell. My hair feels much softer and looks shinier after using this product with my ceramic iron.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2003 5:35:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product was GREAT! Makes your hair extremely shiny, I love to use it after my flat iron, it makes my hair look like glass! Makes hair silky, never sticky.

Update 9/18/09: I don't really use my flat iron anymore, but my hair is quite fried from bleach. My hair texture is pretty sorry and quite frizzy. Whenever I go out, I use this stuff and it transforms my cotton candy hair and makes it feel and look like real heavy healthy hair again.