October 1, 2014 | 1825 users online

Body Scrubs - MD Formulations - Face and Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by MissMari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It has smaller grains than the scrubs I've used before, which I really like. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, soft and clean, without making it dry. Also, the glycolic acid in this helps keep my acne under control. Because I mostly just use this on my face the bottle will probably last me forever! ...But a bit more realistically, I will definitely repurchase when it runs out.

4/5 for packaging because a little of the product ends up in the ridges of the cap and on the neck of the bottle, which is a bit annoying, but other than that I like the design of the bottle, looks professional.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 4:39:00 AM More reviews by missmei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Quite expensive to buy but it lasted it for over a year and that was using it on the face AND body. You don't need much coz these little beads pack quite a punch. It gave my skin a lovely replenished feeling after using it but be careful not to over exfoliate. I have acne prone skin that likes to become congested so I used it about every 2-3 days.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 8:40:00 PM More reviews by kylie123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this scrub, like how my skin feels nice and soft after using it and how it prevents blackheads as it removes all the dead skin cells and dirt.
I use it 2 times max a week.
Rather expensive, but it will last for ages as you don't use much and only a couple of times a week.

**Do not use it everyday!!!
**And always use after you have cleansed!
**Don't forget sunblock if going outside :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2009 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Prystl1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I enjoy using this face scrub because my skin feels vry smooth and clean after the use. The only drawback is that I'm scared it may be too harsh for my face to use everyday so I would still have to look for a product to use on other days. but overall, definitely would buy again. definitely helps w/ pores and acne/blackheads

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by MU2

Love it! I was first introduced to it at a salon where I was getting a facial. This is the first bottle I have purchased and I use it once a week on my face/neck only. This keeps the cost reasonable since I am not using it on my body, although I am sure it is great for that. It is gentle....does not irritate my sensitive neck....but leaves my skin silky smooth!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2009 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Arbybarbie1979

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is good stuff. It contains AHA, which helps aid in the exfoliation process. This leaves my skin bright and glowy. I use it every other morning or so in the shower. It does not leave my face red and irritated and does not cause breakouts. The bottle has lasted me quite a while...I would say 3-4 months so although it is expensive it does last.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by billie999

Love this product. I have never used a salt scrub on my face that came close to this. Other scrubs in the past either made my skin burn and turn red, or did NOTHING and I couldn't even feel the grains of salt. This is a fantastic product that leaves your skin feeling so smooth after you use it. I will never buy another salt scrub but this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2008 5:38:00 PM More reviews by shiz197

It leaves my skin feeling clean, soft and smooth. I find it to be a gentle scrub and leaves a glowy look afterwards.

However, it is expensive and doesn't do much for acne-prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2008 1:43:00 PM More reviews by anna_hstad

This is the best peeling product Ive come across so far...and Ive tried a few... my derm recommended it and Im very happy with it. Face is left clean & soft but its still gentle and never causes any problems or redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2008 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Mermaid922

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This scrub is absolutely amazing. I've used plenty of high end facial scrubs, including Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion in a Jar. The beads in this are similar to the ones in Dr. Brandt's but I find this to be less harsh to the skin. It is the only exfoliant that hasn't left my face red afterwards. My skin was the softest its ever been, after just one use! The packaging is great- huge bottle that dispenses just enough each time so it's not at all wasteful. I love this, best scrub I've ever used.