April 17, 2014 | 1913 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Ritagal09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty lipstick! I sometimes pair it with a lip gloss on top. It's a nice nude-ish color and I love how the formula feels on my lips, moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by nonliquet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Jubilee only looks MLBB on me when Iím really tan (NC42-43), otherwise when Iím NC37-40 itís too brown and makes my face look very blah and washed out. I usually have to pair it with a pink or peachy gloss to tone down the brown. As a Lustre, it's somewhat sheer, but it's pigmented enough to one down my pigmented lips. I won't purchase this again since I prefer and use Hug Me much more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by sweetiebee823

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick on my NC42 skin. I'm somewhat medium to tan skin. It's a great everyday look. It's a nude, pink, beige color. I've bought this numerous times.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by busybeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

In search of my HG nude, I bought this lipstick. I'm NC25 and it's def MLBB. However, I currently like my lipsticks lighter than that so this wasn't what I wanted. I don't keep stuff I'm not sure I'll use, so I exchanged for Creme d Nude, which worked. However, if I ever do want a MLBB shade, I will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Been lemming this for a while. I'm Asian NC30 w/yellow undertones and medium pigmented lips. Def my HG for MLBB. Jubilee is
in-between Hug Me and High Tea-I have both these too. As with Lustre l/s, color pay off and lasting power ok, but it is moisturizing. I have to put on 3 swipes to get the MLBB look. Don't mind though=)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by ashleyavocado

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tend to go for really bold lip colors but decided that I needed a good nude in my collection. After lusting over Korres Nude Guava Lipstick but not being able to justify the price for the amount of product, I decided to give this a try as per suggestions from some other makeup addicts. I absolutely LOVE this color on my NC40 skin! The only drawback is that I can't go without a liner with this one, my lips are just too pigmented and the outline of my lips shows through. No big deal, I'm just not that into liners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I want to wear a nude lipstick for me (when I'm not in the mood for MAC's "hug me" cuz it's too pink for what I"m going for) I use Jubilee. It gears more toward the peach brown color without having me look dead since my lips are so pigmented. It's just a beautiful everyday lip color. If you're tanned skin, you need this in your arsenal. (MAC NC 42/43).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by hurleycutie142

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a pretty cheap shopper and love my dollar lipsticks that i buy... but this is definetly work $14... i love the color its definetly just like my lip color but with the lustre it looks so nice... i am definetly going to stock up on this product and get a back up...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by lovepotion18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my everyday lip color. It's very sheer and gives a tiny hint of pink color on my lips. I'm going to B2M for another tube since I'm down to the bottom on my current one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by bellagemma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty nice nude with beige/pink undertones. It's not HG for me because sometimes it makes my teeth look a little dull and too many layers can just look a little too cool and zombie if you ae nc37 like me. I think this is better for cool, lighter skintones. More olive/yellow like me should look for more brown/yellow based nudes I think-at least for me, they make teeth look better and skin healthier. A good drugstore dupe for this color though is maybelline color sensational in totally toffee.