April 17, 2014 | 1823 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - 5 Camouflage Cream Palette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2010 5:20:00 AM More reviews by glamourcheck451

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall, this product failed to be anything close to what it claimed. I purchased this product believing it would be my very first creamy, blend-able and flawless concealer. I was wrong. Even after heating on my fingers I still found that the concealer was to cakey and dry to blend smoothly into skin. And the end of the day I could see that the concealer that dried under my eyes in a small patch. Super!
I bought this in No. 1, the palette containing the green and peach counteracting colors. Instead of rating this product a 1 I give it a 2 as the pigmented peach does an excellent job of erasing dark circles, though there really is not much benefit when it just dries up in the end.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2010 10:06:00 AM More reviews by selfishfrick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

At first I really liked this palette (until I became more picky). Most of all I used peach and beige tones. But the peach was too yellowish for my under eyes. The coverage is very heavy ad cakey.
I used this palette for almost 2 years and unfortunately the palette dried out. I rarely used 2 light tones and very rarely green, but my peachy and beige shades are only halfway and I would have used them. Shame that it dried out so quickly. The palette works the best for the face only, not for the under eye area. Itís too thick and heavy and makes the fine lines show up.
Itís such an expensive product to throw out in a year with 2-3 shades practically unused.
I will not re-purchase.
2-3 color palette is enough for my face (there are variety better options and less expensive) and a separate hydrating under eye concealer.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok I used to use the mac concealer in the little pot. I liked it even though it could be alittle dry sometimes but it was making me get these little white things under my skin so I stopped. I decided to try this one. It is def more creamy than the mac and I like that you have diff colors to chose from.If I run out of the color I use all of the time, I just blend two others together to make my perfect color. I have the one with the green color witch is for red spots. I guess it covers them kind of but it shows up green lol Not crazy about that. Also it doesnt cover as well as the Mac. It's much sheerer. It can look alittle dry sometimes and settle into fine lines also. I think its too expensive for not the best coverage. Some of the colors go to waste also bc I can't use the colors. I wouldnt buy again. I'm still on the search for the best under eye concealer :( any suggestions inbox me lol

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by kookykabooky

I am giving this product a 5 even though I really only use one color in palette - the darker salmon color. It miraculously completely covers my horrible undereye circles! Nothing has covered as well for me as this color, hence the 5 star rating. I would repurchase the salmon color if that were an option. It does not cake or settle in lines, and very little product is needed.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by sassysarahlovesmakeup

I have all of the concealer palettes, I agree, they are not the best for the under eye area, I use them to cover clients blemishes, its buildable coverage

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is great, i have this concealers in #1 and #2, it is ligther in color, but it also range from fair to slight tan. this palette have 5 color all together and it allow you to max and conceal all that you want. However, it is not a full size concealer, but you do not need a lot at all, just a little goes a long long way, it is creamy and light on your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 3:03:00 AM More reviews by hebzy

Excellent product!! i first got palette no.2 didnt do much for me. BUT when i heard everyone raving about palette # 1 WOW!! the salmon color reallllly covered up my under eye circles! finalllly i dun see my under eye circles lol

i would absolutely re-purchase it

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by winkingpinkcat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product because I ran out of my clinique airbrush concealer and had a little redness and undereye circles that could be less noticable. (I bought the one with the green and olive tinted.) First of all, I tried the olive tinted under my eyes and only applied a little bit yet it seemed strangly cakey and hard to blend. Then, I tried the green concealer on some of my redness and found it very hard to blend especially when I put on my slightly dry cheeks. I still use the 3 other colors in the palette, which are slightly more creamy, but still can very much cake. This product was too expensive and the packaging too unhelpful for paying the full price. I hope this review helped. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by CrayolaActually

If you are looking for an under eye concealer, don't buy this. You should opt for a liquid concealer or something creamier. However this palette is perfect for colour correction and covering scars/spots. It works very well for that reason because it isn't very creamy therefore will cover your spots better than a concealer like the bobbi brown ones would. I have this in #1, the fair one with the green and I love it because I can mix my perfect shade and it's something that I can use all year long rather than buying a new concealer everytime I change shades. This product is very expensive in Canada though, retails for $57 but I got it at IMATS for $30 so I am very happy about that. I don't this I will run out of this anytime soon, but if I do I will repurchase at a future IMATS event.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by andyM269

I just recently bought the #1 palette with the green concealer, I don't think this product is worth the price. I do like the green concealer because I tend to get red blotches and huge red spots on my face and this works on it, however the other 4 colors I can't use because they tend to melt off after a couple of hours. I was using the light one as a high light under my eyes and it settled into the fine lines and made me look about 5 years older. So at this point I'm using the green one with another concealer on up, which is working for me. In the future I'll just buy the individual green corrector color instead of the palette which will probably be cheaper.