December 17, 2014 | 1693 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 5:25:00 AM More reviews by ChrisFF

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've had a wart on my hand for about 6 years after massaging my son's feet when he had a verruca. It has disappeared in the last couple of days and I can only assume that it' because I'm using Palmer's cocoa butter (fragrance free) as a hand cream. I tried everything to get rid of this wart and this product worked! Now using it on mole on my face to see if it has any effect there. Love the stuff. Feels like silk on the skin. It also appears to be healing up the many bites I got on my legs and arms on holiday. Would be better in a tub as it's hard to get out of a bottle. Very good price too.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by JessDeLove

This product is actually not bad - but unfortunately it's so thick it won't come out of the pump - so there's little point buying it. If they revised the bottle so that it functions I would buy it again as it is great for softening hard skin on the bottoms of the feet.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Henab

Keeps my hands moisturised, too heavy to use anywhere else. I really like the smell and the fact that it doesn't wash away easily.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Sorry this lotion is not for me or anybody in our family..It took me literally 5 mins of pumping to get this lotion to come out, figures since its so thick. Smells ok( feels plasticy), did not moisturize my skin and the icing on the cake was it made my skin super itchy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by TatlerGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the coco butter itself but the packaging is terrible!!! The product is really thick and rich and works wonders on my skin. The bottle is a nightmare though which is irritating. The cream is so thick it is impossible to get it out of the bottle once it is half full. I will still continue to buy it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by xoZoeyxo

Three words: makes skin soft! It really does. It doesn't have the best scent in the world but it isn't the worst. When I wear it people say I smell like chocolate…lol. But anyway I usually put this on after a shower and I really like it. It locks in moisture and just really keeps my skin soft. Perfect for razor burns or dry winter skin. LOVE IT!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by shutterbug07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The strong scent is a real turn-off, but the product is very thick and moisturising. I would prefer to use the vitamin E body butter from The Body Shop or the Cetaphil moisturiser if I had to choose.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by leeyathatsme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok i think me and everyone else would agree this is HG lotion. I grew up with palmers, I have tried other lotions but always come back to my old school cocoa butter ( no matter how much the price keeps increasing lol) i luv that cocoa butter smell and moisture cant be beat. I use all year long keeps my skin VERY soft,supple and blemish free. people will notice how soft your skin is especially men, but i've had several friends (women) over the years ask me what kind of lotion i use, whenever i say cocoa butter they always say my mom or my gradma used that, take a que from those wise women ladies and get a bottle or 2, and put down the bath and body/vicki secret scented stuff. those are cute, but your skin will love palmers, just watch the magic happen ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great lotion--so moisturizing, so cheap, and so easy to find! But, unfortunately, I cannot stand the scent. I don't like chocolate-scented body products in general, and I find this overwhelming. I'll stick with unscented Curel, which is a great moisturizer, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I love it!!!! It's thicker than regular moisturiser but thinner than the body butter, it's perfect!

It has a slight chocolate smell, which I love. I use it when I get out of the shower and my skin loves it! I find that when i don't use my skin gets very dry. It's not greasy at all, and absorbs amazingly! I love how it comes with a handy pump.

I will definitely continue to buy this product!