August 31, 2014 | 1265 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Alas, the search for a deodorant that won't cause yellow stains in the armpit of my clothing, yet actually works to keep me from being smelly, continues. I'm beginning to wonder if I must choose between the two evils.
This product seemed to work the first month I used it, then I became ever more suspicious that it wasn't working. Then my bf kindly (I say that without sarcasm) informed me it definitely wasn't. Also, it leaked a LOT on a vacation, perhaps because of the plane? Anyways, I threw it out without even finishing the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Charisma1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent product! Lovely scent (Lavender), keeps me dry and doesn't irritate my skin at all. Seems like it even soothes it a little bit after shaving. Before KMF i used Tom's of Maine aluminum-free deodorant, which was very sticky, took forever to dry and made my skin peel. After reading all the great reviews here about KMF i decided to give it a shot . Besides i got it just for 1$ (online with a coupon). Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by w35p

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this stuff works, although I'll have to admit that perspiration or BO has never been that big of an issue for me and I can get away with not using it at all if I'm in a hurry. I give it 4 instead of 5 lippies because it does take a while to dry...which really sucks on cold winter mornings :/

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Daerena

This stuff is awful. I'd been searching for a natural deodorant for years and decided to give this one a spin based on all of the great reviews here. Not such a good idea.
I got the "scented" version which just smells powdery so that it wouldn't interfere with my perfume. It smelled fine in the bottle and on me, but within half an hour I smelled like B.O.
It was awfully embarrassing. If I could give this product 0 lippies I would.
I've ditched this and actually switched to Arm & Hammer naturals. It works all day and smells great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the patchouli scent. I wanted to try something new and since I am on a natural kick I decided to try this. I actually tried some other kind of 'rock' deodorant when I got my BA, as that was all my Doc would okay - and it worked well for a while (then it stopped, like most deo's do, it seems). As I have said before I love Patchouli, but my mom asked me if I had 'a pot smoker underneath my arms'. LOL. It is a VERY strong scent which even messed with the perfumes I wore. All that aside it does work, but I hate the packaging! It turned upside down for a while and when I opened the cap stuff leaked everywhere. Ever since then I couldn't get it to work right, so I tossed it and now am just back with my boring old Mitchum. Unless they change the packaging and the strength of the scent I won't repurchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to deodorant nowadays. I use the Lavender and the Unscented versions. This is the best natural deodorant I've ever tried, and I've tried a few. I used to use Crystal Salt deodorant, but it didn't work every time. But this stuff works really well. I guess everyone's body chemistry is different, however, for me this does the trick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by reikigoddess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this. This is the first natural deod. that's actually worked for me and I've tried many. It is winter though so I'll have to see how well it works when things warm up. I should also say that I've recently started getting my underarms waxed (highly recommend!) so that may be a factor. UPDATE: I've switched to Lafe's now which is another good, natural, well priced deod.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by mklimt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in the 'summer' scent version, and the smell is unbearable. The scent is so strong that it is making me sneeze! I can smell it all day long, and not in a good way. I have kept my unfinished bottle for months, until I finally realized that I only used it once a month at most - the time it took to make me forget about the smell. Never again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by MissAmbie

So I've been using this deodorant for the last couple of months and it's not really giving me the results I wanted. It does work for a while, but I noticed it doesn't last as long as others. I was ok with the fact that it isn't an antiperspirant but I think it might be better to try a version that has a scent in it, or to use some sort of essential oil with it, just b/c the added fragrance might help give this one a little extra help at fighting odour. That being said, this one definitely depends on body chemistry, it works great for some and not so great for others. I appear to fall in the middle of the spectrum, while it works it doesn't work perfectly I will give this one another chance in the form of a scented version, otherwise, I will need to look for something else that lasts a little longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Hali87

I love this deodorant! I don't stink at all. I will continue to purchase this product as long as they make it.