April 19, 2014 | 1652 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by w35p

I think this stuff works, although I'll have to admit that perspiration or BO has never been that big of an issue for me and I can get away with not using it at all if I'm in a hurry. I give it 4 instead of 5 lippies because it does take a while to dry...which really sucks on cold winter mornings :/

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Daerena

This stuff is awful. I'd been searching for a natural deodorant for years and decided to give this one a spin based on all of the great reviews here. Not such a good idea.
I got the "scented" version which just smells powdery so that it wouldn't interfere with my perfume. It smelled fine in the bottle and on me, but within half an hour I smelled like B.O.
It was awfully embarrassing. If I could give this product 0 lippies I would.
I've ditched this and actually switched to Arm & Hammer naturals. It works all day and smells great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the patchouli scent. I wanted to try something new and since I am on a natural kick I decided to try this. I actually tried some other kind of 'rock' deodorant when I got my BA, as that was all my Doc would okay - and it worked well for a while (then it stopped, like most deo's do, it seems). As I have said before I love Patchouli, but my mom asked me if I had 'a pot smoker underneath my arms'. LOL. It is a VERY strong scent which even messed with the perfumes I wore. All that aside it does work, but I hate the packaging! It turned upside down for a while and when I opened the cap stuff leaked everywhere. Ever since then I couldn't get it to work right, so I tossed it and now am just back with my boring old Mitchum. Unless they change the packaging and the strength of the scent I won't repurchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to deodorant nowadays. I use the Lavender and the Unscented versions. This is the best natural deodorant I've ever tried, and I've tried a few. I used to use Crystal Salt deodorant, but it didn't work every time. But this stuff works really well. I guess everyone's body chemistry is different, however, for me this does the trick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by reikigoddess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this. This is the first natural deod. that's actually worked for me and I've tried many. It is winter though so I'll have to see how well it works when things warm up. I should also say that I've recently started getting my underarms waxed (highly recommend!) so that may be a factor. UPDATE: I've switched to Lafe's now which is another good, natural, well priced deod.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by mklimt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in the 'summer' scent version, and the smell is unbearable. The scent is so strong that it is making me sneeze! I can smell it all day long, and not in a good way. I have kept my unfinished bottle for months, until I finally realized that I only used it once a month at most - the time it took to make me forget about the smell. Never again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by MissAmbie

So I've been using this deodorant for the last couple of months and it's not really giving me the results I wanted. It does work for a while, but I noticed it doesn't last as long as others. I was ok with the fact that it isn't an antiperspirant but I think it might be better to try a version that has a scent in it, or to use some sort of essential oil with it, just b/c the added fragrance might help give this one a little extra help at fighting odour. That being said, this one definitely depends on body chemistry, it works great for some and not so great for others. I appear to fall in the middle of the spectrum, while it works it doesn't work perfectly I will give this one another chance in the form of a scented version, otherwise, I will need to look for something else that lasts a little longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Hali87

I love this deodorant! I don't stink at all. I will continue to purchase this product as long as they make it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used KMF Liquid Rock Deodorant In Patchouli and in Lavender and they seem to both work well for me. I really don't sweat alot except in the summer. I like using them more in cooler winter/spring months of the year because I tend to sweat less. I also shave my armpits and did not have a problem. I don't recommend this to anyone who already rocks a "heavy body funk". You know who you are! You spicy-food eating- dirty clothes wearing-non-Acidophilus pill takers! Just kidding...

If you are already paranoid then this is not for you! (Most people who check to smell their clothes a little later after they have worn them know their B.O. factor)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2008 4:39:00 PM More reviews by BatMouth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've used Liquid Rock (lavender scent) as my only deodorant for about a year. I don't perspire very heavily, but it seems somehow "concentrated"--not much wetness, heavy BO. I went from deodorant to deodorant for years, spending a long time wearing Old Spice of all things, trying to find something that would neutralize my odor.

This has worked really, really well for my needs. If it is very hot out or I've been at the gym, sometimes I need to reapply in the middle of the day, but that's more for my own peace of mind. Liquid Rock doesn't stop me from sweating, but it does keep me and my clothes from stinking after a walk down the street in the humid South. (Nothing will keep you totally dry in 80% humidity and 100 degree heat)

If you have a problem with very heavy perspiration or really need to stay dry because of chafing issues, this product is probably not for you. It can sting a little bit upon application, especially right after shaving, so if you have very sensitive skin you might want to try it on a small patch before putting it all over the delicate skin under your arms.