Softsoap SoftSoap Naturals Milk&Honey hand soap

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/8/2007 9:33:00 PM

Wow. I totally disagree with the reviews that call this "moisturizing". We have this in the bathroom at work and whenever I use it my hands feel like all of the moisture has been stripped out of them. I have to immediately run for the lotion!

*EDIT* I have discovered that it is the horrible water! No matter what soap is used my hands feel awful.

on 3/2/2007 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

great handsoap for those of us w/dry hands.

on 2/11/2007 2:29:00 PM

smells great, does the job, and it's really cheap! what more can you ask for? oh, yeah...it's not anti-bacterial. i hope they make that version soon!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Simply put, it's what we use in every bathroom in our house. I like it so much because it does not dry hands out like many of the other hand soaps on the market. And, it can usually be found on sale at Target or Walmart. We'll keep using it for sure...

I've been using this hand soap for years now!! My mom always buys the huge refill jug to use all over again. It smells really nice.

on 10/15/2006 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an all-around, super-duper liquid soap! The milk & honey scent is very homey and comforting, and it lingers a bit after you wash off the soap. No matter how often I wash my hands, this gentle soap never dries out my skin. My hands always feel very soft and moisturized afterwards. The company calls this a hand soap, so presumeably it's meant for hand washing only. I have never used it on my face, or as a body wash. However, in a pinch, I'd definitely consider using it as a shower gel. (The company does make a matching body wash, but I've never tried it or compared ingredients.) My ultra sensitive facial skin reacts strongly to fragranced products, so I wouldn't dare use this hand soap on my face, even though the scent is very subtle. I feel that I should mention that I do use this to wash my hands before inserting and removing my contact lenses, and my eyes have never been irritated by any residual film or scent. WalMart always seems to have great deals on this soap, so I buy huge jugs of it and keep one under each sink. It's much more economical to purchase hand soap this way, instead of buying the individual pump bottles. Another benefit is that I can refill my own pretty ceramic bottles instead of using the much less attractive plastic packaging. In addition to being more pleasing to the eye, this also cuts down on the amount of plastic waste I end up throwing away. Everyone who comes to visit my home comments on how nice the bathroom soap smells! They always think I'm using an expensive brand! Although there are many nicer liquid hand soaps on the market, you can't beat this one for price, scent, and performance.

on 10/14/2006 7:35:00 PM

I wash my hands many, many times a day. This is great stuff.

on 10/14/2006 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

That's for sure my favourite hand soap. It cleans my hands, doesnt dry them out, it smells very nice, but not too strong, you need just a little, and it's so cheap!

on 5/3/2006 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love everything about this soap- the fragrance, the lather, the softness of my hands afterward. The best part is it's very cheap and only takes a small amout to wash your hands with. I have this soap in all my bathrooms and at my kitchen sink.

on 11/17/2005 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love-love-love this stuff! My hands are prone to dryness, and I wash them many times a day (my bladder is the size of a walnut). This hand soap keeps my hands from drying out and cracking but still gets them clean. Excellent stuff, and I'm really picky!