November 20, 2014 | 1823 users online

Gels/Soaps - Softsoap - SoftSoap Naturals Milk&Honey hand soap

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2007 2:44:00 PM More reviews by mcarpio

great handsoap for those of us w/dry hands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2007 2:29:00 PM More reviews by kdigggs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

smells great, does the job, and it's really cheap! what more can you ask for? oh, yeah...it's not anti-bacterial. i hope they make that version soon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2007 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

Simply put, it's what we use in every bathroom in our house. I like it so much because it does not dry hands out like many of the other hand soaps on the market. And, it can usually be found on sale at Target or Walmart. We'll keep using it for sure...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2006 12:59:00 AM More reviews by silhouettedoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this hand soap for years now!! My mom always buys the huge refill jug to use all over again. It smells really nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2006 12:35:00 AM More reviews by powerwoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an all-around, super-duper liquid soap! The milk & honey scent is very homey and comforting, and it lingers a bit after you wash off the soap. No matter how often I wash my hands, this gentle soap never dries out my skin. My hands always feel very soft and moisturized afterwards. The company calls this a hand soap, so presumeably it's meant for hand washing only. I have never used it on my face, or as a body wash. However, in a pinch, I'd definitely consider using it as a shower gel. (The company does make a matching body wash, but I've never tried it or compared ingredients.) My ultra sensitive facial skin reacts strongly to fragranced products, so I wouldn't dare use this hand soap on my face, even though the scent is very subtle. I feel that I should mention that I do use this to wash my hands before inserting and removing my contact lenses, and my eyes have never been irritated by any residual film or scent. WalMart always seems to have great deals on this soap, so I buy huge jugs of it and keep one under each sink. It's much more economical to purchase hand soap this way, instead of buying the individual pump bottles. Another benefit is that I can refill my own pretty ceramic bottles instead of using the much less attractive plastic packaging. In addition to being more pleasing to the eye, this also cuts down on the amount of plastic waste I end up throwing away. Everyone who comes to visit my home comments on how nice the bathroom soap smells! They always think I'm using an expensive brand! Although there are many nicer liquid hand soaps on the market, you can't beat this one for price, scent, and performance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 7:35:00 PM More reviews by selmf

I wash my hands many, many times a day. This is great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 2:12:00 PM More reviews by bunnypie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

That's for sure my favourite hand soap. It cleans my hands, doesnt dry them out, it smells very nice, but not too strong, you need just a little, and it's so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2006 2:04:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love everything about this soap- the fragrance, the lather, the softness of my hands afterward. The best part is it's very cheap and only takes a small amout to wash your hands with. I have this soap in all my bathrooms and at my kitchen sink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2005 2:56:00 PM More reviews by alliebeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love-love-love this stuff! My hands are prone to dryness, and I wash them many times a day (my bladder is the size of a walnut). This hand soap keeps my hands from drying out and cracking but still gets them clean. Excellent stuff, and I'm really picky!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2005 More reviews by aligator

I love milk and honey scented things!!!! This is the best hand soap ever!!! It's super cheap ($4.99 USD for a huge 64 fl oz bottle and a refillable 11.25 fl oz pump bottle)!! It leaves my hands feeling quite moisturized and softly scented of milk and honey. It smells so yummy! I can't stop washing my hands!! Haha! I also love the fact that it's not antibacterial because I heard that is bad for your skin and it mutates the germs. A definite repurchase!!