LORAC Powder blush in Soul

4.6

SOUL: TALC,KAOLIN, ZINCSTEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE,ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH,MAGNESIUM CARBONATE,DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, MICA,LAUROYL LYSINE,METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN MAYCONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891),IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI77499, CI 77492), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850:1),RED27 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 6 LAKE(CI 15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007),MANGANESEVIOLET (CI 77742)

on 12/27/2007 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this blush. First of all, I am an NC30, and though I adore makeup, my face can't handle a lot of color without looking clownish. I was a little nervous about trying this color at first because it looks kind of purple-ish-brown-ish in the store, but when I put it on my face, suddnly, I have the most gorgeous cheek-bones! It wakes my whole face up and gives me that slightly flushed, naturally healthy look. The color is also completely buildable - from just a sheer wash to a much more intense vibrant pink color. The product goes on easily, doesnt irritate, dry out or break out my skin.

on 9/10/2007 7:40:00 PM

Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful. I found this at Sephora as one of the "Best Sellers" for blush (sitting right next to Nars blush in Orgasm which is supposed to be THE blush. Well, I tried both and by far I love Lorac. The color was perfect...I didn't even feel like I have to add any bronzer because it gives effortlessly gives me that warm natural glow. The Nars blush was not enough...and maybe too peachy. I am an artist and very picky about the right color, tone and shade. This blush wins it for me.

on 7/10/2007 10:50:00 AM

What a beautiful color. Just beautiful - a soft, natural rosy glow. The color is effortless, I can just throw it on and go and it looks great.

This starts to give me little bumps if I use it eveyday, but I break out from everything. This is much better on my skin than anything else I have tried.

Love this shade!

on 2/23/2007 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this on a whim when I was in Sephora, and what a great purchase it was! At first I was kind of disappointed about the dullness of color when I brought it home as opposed to how bright and glimmery it looked in the store. But once applied, it gives a very pretty dusty rose color to my cheeks and defines my cheekbones very well. Definitely one of my favorite blushes ever. And the price is relatively low for such a high-end product.

on 11/20/2006 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

What a great blush! Fabulous color with just a hint of shimmer. Easily one of the best colors I've ever tried!

on 9/12/2006 12:53:00 PM

Wow! I love this shade. I am a PPP with blue eyes and blonde hair. Soul warms up my entire face. This IS a dusty rose. that's a very good description, but there's also some very subtle shimmer to this shade as well. Like every other eyeshadow and blush by LORAC, this is super pigmented and the application is incredibly smooth. I have to use a very light hand when applying and I still usually end up blending it in just a touch. Love it!

on 7/16/2006 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful dusty darker pink rose color that gives a healthy glow and looks great on my coloring; fair/pale complexion with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. This is my absolute favorite blush color. Sometimes my skin can be sensitive to makeup, but I have had no irratation when I wear this blush.

on 4/5/2006 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Description: Dusty rose. Wow this thing looks very dull in the pan, seems to be very very very "dusty" and greyish. The packaging is a simple shiny black screw top.

Good? Wow. This is probably my new favorite blush. I was so put off by how it looked, all faded and stuff, doubtful it would show up on my NC42 skin tone. But this is SO pigmented, just the lightest sweep picks up a lot of pigment, and it gives a very polished deep rose glow to my cheeks. Perfect amount of shimmer: not sparkly or anything, just a little bit glowy. A perfect "rose" color for a blush, not too pink, not too mauve, not too brown. Lorac blushes are SO underrated, but I like this particular one (though I haven't tried others) more than my MAC and NARS blushes, in terms of pigmentation, shimmer, and price (though I wish there was a larger color selection)! I actually first had this in my Croc palette, and then realized I used the palette mainly for the blush, so I went out and bought a full size instead. Very versatile color, I can see it working on anyone. This is a great brand of blush to look into, after trying this one I'm going to have to try some other colors. :D

Bad? It's hard to find anything to complain about! Probably the only thing I can say is the packaging: the screw top thing gets annoying, though I like the simplicity of it. continued >>

on 2/20/2006 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like LORAC blushes, think they are great quality and underrated here at MUA! Soul is a softly shimmery nude browned peachy pink color. Very nuetral and great everyday shade for my NC30 light olive complexion. Comes in a large black pot with screw off top. Nicely pigmented and lasts nicely without breaking me out. Retails for $16.

Applied with a light hand, this is the perfect blush for me when I'm doing a neutral face, or even with rich red or berry lips. It has great staying power and a beautiul, natural finish. (I'm a PPP, NW15.)

Popular Blush Products