Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Lipstick

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Lanolin Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lanolin Alcohol, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Stearate, Lanolin Wax/Cire de Lanoline, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de D'Abeille, PPG-51/SMDI Copolymer, PEG-4 Diheptanoate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, BHT, Oleyl Alcohol. May Contain: Mica, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42000, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, 77492, 77499, Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 30 Lake/ CI 73360, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985.

on 6/7/2004 5:50:00 AM

I read the reviews then ran out to Superstore and picked up the Cranberry Shine for $2.87CAN. I love it. I think I'm going to actually going to cut back on buying MAC Lustres. This Wet'n'Wild lippie is smooth, sheer, the cranberry looks fantastic, and I agree that how the colours look on the outside are not representative of how they look on you (they look better). The only problem I have is with the packaging. The taste is supposed to be neutral, but I'm a supertaster and get a hint of "cheap". Yes. That's what I said. "Tastes like cheap". The lipstick isn't designed to twist back into the tube, so putting the lid back on poses the chance of crushing or nicking the lipstick. I won't be buying any more Revlon Moisturous lippies again.

on 3/24/2004 1:10:00 PM

This product is absolutely worth the few pennies. It's so cheap and the color (327) is so fresh. I got tons of compliments wearing it. Why spend more? The taste of the lipstick is OK not too perfumy, my previous complain with W&W brand lipsticks. I wish the packaging were a little cuter not just plain clear plastic.

on 3/22/2004 10:00:00 AM

great color, shine, and quality for the price! Can't tell difference between this and department store in terms of overall effect.

on 3/17/2004 6:32:00 PM

I wear #326. It's a deep glossy red/cranberry color. I get more compliments from this than any other lipstick. It looks good in the day as well as night. Try it out. It doesn't stay on while you're eating but who cares. I just apply afterwards. THis stuff is great.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

These are amazing!! So inexpensive, and yet such a good quality product! I'm definatly a convert. I have the pale mauvish-pink "Precious Shine" #325, which goes on sheer, VERY VERY MOISTURIZING, and shiny. I am quite suprised that Wet 'n' Wild came up with such a great product. This blows Maybelline's Wet Shine out of the water. I look forward to when they release more shades. Update 03/11/04: Tried Cranberry Shine and Latte Shine today and returned them immediately. Bad colors for my PPP cool-toned skin. Would look good on warm-toned skin.

on 2/29/2004 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love these sheer lipsticks! They are somewhat similar to Maybellines's Wet Shine ones but I like these better and they are also much cheaper. I love the light, silky texture of these lipsticks and the pretty sheer colours. They don't have the greatest wear, but I don't mind reapplying. For three dollars or less anyone can afford to and should try these, fabulous bargain! :)

on 2/29/2004 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

i can't beleive what a bargain this is! i have it in #326, a bronzeish berry, similar to eyeko strawberry fat balm. the texture is light and slippery like a lip balm, the color sheer and beautiful. The only problem is the packaging, it's easy to break the top of the lipstick off because it doesn't swivel all the way down into the tube. I would buy this again and again, it's only $1.99. amazing!

Oh,how I love Wet'n'Wild!I have many of these,too many to list here,but I will list my favorites.
#321 is a shimmery,sheer strawberry color that looks wonderful on my pale skin.#327 is a rosey pink that is also very pretty.I love how sheer and shiny these are.Very natural.

on 2/10/2004 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love them. I have #324 (peach), my favorite as I get many compliments everytime I wear it, and #300 (cranberry). Goes on smoothly, feel like lip balm and moiturize my lip for a long time. I just wish WNW make the packaging look better.

on 1/8/2004 5:46:00 PM

I bought this from all the raves. Only I was disappointed in 330 Cranberry Shine, this was way too red for me, hoping I can make it work together with precious shine 325. The winner is the suga shine 329, beautiful peachy/pink color, excellent price, great feel, no smell. Most stores had minimal selection left but I will continue to look out for them. Edited to say I just got the 323 latte shine, and like it almost as much as the 329 suga shine. These look beautiful and feel great on the lips. A must have for me.

Popular Lipsticks