April 18, 2014 | 891 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in clear

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by gabrielastars

Definitely a keeper! A little over chapstick and you have a very natural "pretty" look. VERY sticky and messy so TRUE= avoid long hair on a windy day, haha.. Looks super glam over red lipstick but may cause lipsticks to bleed so beware. I have experienced leakage in my makeup bad- has anyone else???

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by AJT711

Best clear lip gloss out there! Just an FYI this lip gloss is very sticky so not good for windy days with your hair down. haha

High shine, and def. makes your lips appear larger due to the reflection it gives your lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This gloss is one of the stickiest, if not THE stickiest lipgloss I have ever used. Everytime I had this on (which is not often), my long hair had to be up and away from my face. It made my lips stick together. It's as if I had glue on them the entire time I had it on. With that said, it does give very good shine over lipstick or bare lips. I don't care too much for the applicator which tends to get messy and prone to depositing too much product sometimes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by GoingNatural86

I actually really like this . It gives amazing shine and lasts longer than any other clear gloss that I own. I apply a very thin layer. It is sticky so I cant apply it to dry lips so I put it on moisturized lips and its perfect.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by BreakfastnDinner

This pretty much feels like log cabin syrup on your lips without the good taste.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Kasey42588

AWFUL PRODUCT! You would think MAC would sell good makeup, and while some of it IS, this product is certainly not. I bought this a few years ago at the mall, I was looking for a really nice clear gloss. It's the most STICKY, disgusting lipgloss I've ever used. I expected more from MAC and I was mad that I had paid over $12 for this junk. Not only that, it oozed out of the tube and made the cap all gross. I'll never buy MAC lipgloss ever again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 6:50:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

i love this tacky sticky gloss. it's so amazing. sometimes you can get a bit burnt out keeping up with every new collection but if you go back to the basics you'll get excited about makeup again. it looks great on anyone and mix it with a pigment to get a custom gloss. the best staying power. i dont care for the ball shaped tip.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2009 6:29:00 AM More reviews by khadijanile

ok so , this was one of the 1st clear glosses in the market, and boy did it give shine!!!! stilll does, it does EXACTLY what it promises. use with caution, you dont want to OVER DO IT. i took a lippie off as i feel its not the most comfortable gloss to wear...sticky sticky sticky. advice, dont kiss anybody with this on your lips, it wont be pleasant for them, haha

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2009 2:26:00 AM More reviews by ChaiSahara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use to model, and one of my photographer's had this product and had me use it during a photoshoot to get my lips to look really glossy. I ended up buying my own and using it for photoshoots, and now that I am a photographer, I have models use it to get a nice gloss. Unfortunately, I haven't used it for any other purpose. It's too gloopy and sticky for my liking for daily/normal use. I am also not a fan of the packaging. I travel from sea level to 5000-7000 feet in elevation, and those tubes just explode the minute the cap comes off.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by margyface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like how glossy this is! It looks like your lips are drenched XD
I like satin lipstick, which are dry. Satin nude lippies always make me look dead, so I use this to top it.

The shine is controllable. You can use a lot or a little.

It's really sticky, so staying power is really good. Don't wear it on windy days, or your hair will get stuck in it (otherwise, tie back your hair)

I sometimes use a VERY thin layer on my eyelids, and I mean VERY VERY thin layer. Then I use my finger to pat on some shadows. You can't layer shadows in this day because only the bottom layer will be vibrant

Downside: The gloss didn't leak in my purse, but if all the gloss is down at cap area, I unscrew the cap, and a bit of gloss gushes out.

UPDATE: I hated the gushing out part of this lipgloss so I won't repurchase (it was messy!)