MAC Lipglass in clear

3.8

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol

I think lipglass is one of those love or hate type items. I would say that I tend to lean more towards the hate side of this product. I love the shine that it provides, but the stickiness just ruins it for me. If you are single and have zero chance of coming in contact with a man, then maybe the sticky factor can be overcome, but my hubby hates this gloss! If only in a perfect world we could find a combo of shine, silkiness and longevity in a gloss. Unfortunately I am still lokking for this!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Okay, if you're looking for a simple clear gloss to wear daily, she's not the one.
She's sticky, extremely shiny, and on the expensive side. There are drugstore brands that give a nice sheen without looking like you're wearing plastic on your lips. However, for parties, for photoshoots, or for even putting on your eyelid for a picture over eyeshadow (the glossy look haha), this is surprisingly ideal. I wouldn't repurchase since I use it maybe once or twice a month, and there's a lot left. I've had it for about two years now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I absolutely loathe this lip gloss. In fact I loathe the entire MAC lip glass line. Its probably the most sticky lip gloss on the market and its very very very shiny. I personally think super shiny lips are tacky but thats just me.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I personally love sticky lip glosses. So i am very happy with this gloss, it gives incredible shine to the lips and i use it with pigments to. Definitely would repurchase again.

Definitely a keeper! A little over chapstick and you have a very natural "pretty" look. VERY sticky and messy so TRUE= avoid long hair on a windy day, haha.. Looks super glam over red lipstick but may cause lipsticks to bleed so beware. I have experienced leakage in my makeup bad- has anyone else???

Best clear lip gloss out there! Just an FYI this lip gloss is very sticky so not good for windy days with your hair down. haha

High shine, and def. makes your lips appear larger due to the reflection it gives your lips.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This gloss is one of the stickiest, if not THE stickiest lipgloss I have ever used. Everytime I had this on (which is not often), my long hair had to be up and away from my face. It made my lips stick together. It's as if I had glue on them the entire time I had it on. With that said, it does give very good shine over lipstick or bare lips. I don't care too much for the applicator which tends to get messy and prone to depositing too much product sometimes.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I actually really like this . It gives amazing shine and lasts longer than any other clear gloss that I own. I apply a very thin layer. It is sticky so I cant apply it to dry lips so I put it on moisturized lips and its perfect.

This pretty much feels like log cabin syrup on your lips without the good taste.

AWFUL PRODUCT! You would think MAC would sell good makeup, and while some of it IS, this product is certainly not. I bought this a few years ago at the mall, I was looking for a really nice clear gloss. It's the most STICKY, disgusting lipgloss I've ever used. I expected more from MAC and I was mad that I had paid over $12 for this junk. Not only that, it oozed out of the tube and made the cap all gross. I'll never buy MAC lipgloss ever again.

Recommended for Medium Skin