October 21, 2014 | 908 users online

Fragrances - Perfumer's Workshop Tea Rose

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2006 12:28:00 AM More reviews by assorted_raisins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OH MY GOODNESS! Brign on the stompy rose dinosaurs!!! I just tried 2 squrits, just two squirts only and SO strong I had to wash it off twice...And I can smell the dregs two, no three days later...Goodness, it's rosy but what is in this? Indusrial Strength rose oil?!?! My-my.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2005 1:57:00 PM More reviews by aalto

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sometimes one just feels like smelling like a freshly picked bouquet of roses! Try it on a rainy, dreary day. This takes me way back to high school. It is one intense soliflore, but you wonít find anything smelling so authentically like roses for the price. Just remember a little goes a long way. Iíll always have a soft spot for this little gem.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2005 10:27:00 PM More reviews by teisha

I agree, this definately smells like a bouquet of roses. It has a nice, clean authentic scent. However, it doesn't suit my chemistry which was sad but I use a little around my house and every room smells like their is a rose bouquet in it. I always get compliments on how lovely our house smells (and we have pets) so try it and see if it suits you, if not you can still enjoy the scent of roses around your home and the price is so cheap - I bought it for $19AUD.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2005 1:10:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

I love this. It does indeed smell like roses....like a rose bouquet, not a single rose. It is sort of a heavy rose fragrance, so don't apply too much at once. This is the type of fragrance that you never forget the scent of. Very memorable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2005 2:22:00 PM More reviews by martika

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Terrible, terrible, terrible. This perfume is gross no wonder it is so cheap. I will be using it in my toilet room as a refreshner, this is more like a toilet refreshner than a perfume. Enough said.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2005 11:27:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is grossly UNDERPRICED. And it really does smell like authentic roses. This perfume stands its own ground.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2005 6:17:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My mom wears this. I think it really does smell like roses. I do not like rose smells myself, but I think this does smell authentic and not too overpowering.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2005 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Bett1e

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this for $14.99 at Burlington. It smells like plastic roses if plastic roses had a smell. This is not a scent for me. Also, it screams old age.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2004 11:35:00 AM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Uggggggggh. This is so strong that it's absolutely nauseating. I bought a bottle because it was extremely cheap on Ebay, but just one spritz produced many complaints from those around me. I like subtle rose scents, but this is so rosy that it barely even resembles real roses anymore. It has more of an antiseptic bowl-cleaner quality.

This is obviously a scent whose heyday has passed. The bottle is ugly and blocky, the label looks to be 70's vintage, and the liquid is an icky bright yellow-green colour.

I tried getting rid of my bottle on Ebay for 99 cents. Nobody wanted it. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2004 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Selenite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For a rather accurate depiction of rose it's also very affordable, about $30 if I remember correctly. This is one of my favorite perfumes and is always worth searching for.

It's a bit strong so use it lightly.