December 21, 2014 | 1559 users online

Fragrances - Perfumer's Workshop Tea Rose

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2006 2:36:00 PM More reviews by flieslikeasparrow

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I myself would not wear this; but it is a scent that I associate with my mother who used to drown herself in it. Big red, droopy, half rotting roses that lay across a corpse in a casket - that's what this Tea Rose reminds me of.
Funeral parlour flowers. Flowers for the dead. Too sweet, too close, too much.
Almost makes you ill to be around them but you lean in for more, you bury your nose in them because they're so damn beautiful.

Ah mom. I miss you so!

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2006 9:04:00 PM More reviews by wild4pigs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just like real roses. Lovely layered with "Stella". Spritz & walk thru. Lasts and lasts. It's what a dignified lady sipping tea on her terrace on a spring day would smell like. The essence of womenhood. If you spray just right, people will just think you smell naturally beautiful.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2006 12:28:00 AM More reviews by assorted_raisins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OH MY GOODNESS! Brign on the stompy rose dinosaurs!!! I just tried 2 squrits, just two squirts only and SO strong I had to wash it off twice...And I can smell the dregs two, no three days later...Goodness, it's rosy but what is in this? Indusrial Strength rose oil?!?! My-my.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2005 1:57:00 PM More reviews by aalto

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sometimes one just feels like smelling like a freshly picked bouquet of roses! Try it on a rainy, dreary day. This takes me way back to high school. It is one intense soliflore, but you wonít find anything smelling so authentically like roses for the price. Just remember a little goes a long way. Iíll always have a soft spot for this little gem.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2005 10:27:00 PM More reviews by teisha

I agree, this definately smells like a bouquet of roses. It has a nice, clean authentic scent. However, it doesn't suit my chemistry which was sad but I use a little around my house and every room smells like their is a rose bouquet in it. I always get compliments on how lovely our house smells (and we have pets) so try it and see if it suits you, if not you can still enjoy the scent of roses around your home and the price is so cheap - I bought it for $19AUD.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2005 1:10:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

I love this. It does indeed smell like roses....like a rose bouquet, not a single rose. It is sort of a heavy rose fragrance, so don't apply too much at once. This is the type of fragrance that you never forget the scent of. Very memorable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2005 2:22:00 PM More reviews by martika

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Terrible, terrible, terrible. This perfume is gross no wonder it is so cheap. I will be using it in my toilet room as a refreshner, this is more like a toilet refreshner than a perfume. Enough said.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2005 11:27:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is grossly UNDERPRICED. And it really does smell like authentic roses. This perfume stands its own ground.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2005 6:17:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My mom wears this. I think it really does smell like roses. I do not like rose smells myself, but I think this does smell authentic and not too overpowering.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2005 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Bett1e

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this for $14.99 at Burlington. It smells like plastic roses if plastic roses had a smell. This is not a scent for me. Also, it screams old age.