October 20, 2014 | 1903 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Shampoo Two

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2005 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Amst

This has been a staple of mine for years. I use it at least twice a week to remove product buildup from my conditioner, mousse, hairspray, etc. I wouldn't be without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2004 8:10:00 AM More reviews by PredominantlyPurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HUMANE COSMETICS STANDARD CRUELTY FREE PRODUCT. I love this as a clarifying shampoo. I use it two or three times a week to remove product buildup, and it works really well. It leaves my hair soft and not feeling stripped at all. The lather can be a bit variable, but this has no noticeable effect on its cleansing. It has a lemon fragrance, which is a bit like household cleaner, but it doesn't linger. You can get a 500ml bottle, which makes it economical to buy. A great product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2004 1:51:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought a sample size bottle of this at Ulta, because it was on clearance for $1.50.
I'll try anything on clearance-ha ha!
I was surprised that I did not get very much lather from this shampoo. Usually, salon brands are rather concentrated. I had to use two applications on my baby fine hair.
It really did feel very clean, like it did a good job of removing my styling products.
I'd only buy this again if I could find a good deal. In the meantime I'll stick with Suave Daily Clairifying. It's cheap and does a good job.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2004 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Bournette

I did not find anything wonderful about this product. It leaves my hair thirsting for moisture. And it becomes a nightmare to comb. Definately will not repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2004 9:37:00 PM More reviews by llama_socks

I'm currently using this product. I really like it. It's not as harsh as the Awaphui (spelling? sorry) shampoo, but it gets the job done. Sometimes my hair is left stringy afterwards (I think I use too much of it), but I use The COnditioner and it works out fine. I have and will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2004 8:25:00 PM More reviews by sherryba

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This smells nice and makes my hair feel free of styling products. It gives my hair a chance to "detoxify"! ha. I have highlighted hair so I don't use it but once a week or so. It seems to make my highlights shinier...I will keep buying it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2004 9:27:00 PM More reviews by 24kt

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is very nice. i didn't notice any color transfer. got lots of suds, and nice clean hair. it has a very nice clean scent, and i could see buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2004 2:40:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lanae sent me a generous sample of this and I like it alot..smells lemony and cleans without stripping my color...will def purchase this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2004 8:00:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

Nice, gentle, non-stripping clarrifying shampoo. Didn't dry out or strip my hair, lathered well, smells lemony-fresh, and removed all traces of gunky build-up. Cheap too - - I think I paid $5.25 for an 8 oz bottle. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2004 1:27:00 PM More reviews by amlitgal

There are lots of things about this shampoo that I really like. I agree with others who enjoy the fresh lemony scent and cleaning power of this shampoo. One of the nicest things is the fact that it leaves your hair feeling clean, but still soft and conditioned - never stripped or dry. My only major gripe is the fact that it isn't very frothy, and so I feel myself using more just to try and get a good lather. Other than that, a good shampoo for gentle but effective cleansing.