Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two

4.3

Not tested on animals

This cleans well and gives my hair a lot of body without it feeling stripped clean. It smells good, is reasonably priced and I will purchase again. It works well on my adolescent daughter's oily hair too.

This has been a staple of mine for years. I use it at least twice a week to remove product buildup from my conditioner, mousse, hairspray, etc. I wouldn't be without it.

HUMANE COSMETICS STANDARD CRUELTY FREE PRODUCT. I love this as a clarifying shampoo. I use it two or three times a week to remove product buildup, and it works really well. It leaves my hair soft and not feeling stripped at all. The lather can be a bit variable, but this has no noticeable effect on its cleansing. It has a lemon fragrance, which is a bit like household cleaner, but it doesn't linger. You can get a 500ml bottle, which makes it economical to buy. A great product.

I bought a sample size bottle of this at Ulta, because it was on clearance for $1.50.
I'll try anything on clearance-ha ha!
I was surprised that I did not get very much lather from this shampoo. Usually, salon brands are rather concentrated. I had to use two applications on my baby fine hair.
It really did feel very clean, like it did a good job of removing my styling products.
I'd only buy this again if I could find a good deal. In the meantime I'll stick with Suave Daily Clairifying. It's cheap and does a good job.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I did not find anything wonderful about this product. It leaves my hair thirsting for moisture. And it becomes a nightmare to comb. Definately will not repurchase!

I'm currently using this product. I really like it. It's not as harsh as the Awaphui (spelling? sorry) shampoo, but it gets the job done. Sometimes my hair is left stringy afterwards (I think I use too much of it), but I use The COnditioner and it works out fine. I have and will purchase again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This smells nice and makes my hair feel free of styling products. It gives my hair a chance to "detoxify"! ha. I have highlighted hair so I don't use it but once a week or so. It seems to make my highlights shinier...I will keep buying it!

this is very nice. i didn't notice any color transfer. got lots of suds, and nice clean hair. it has a very nice clean scent, and i could see buying it again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Lanae sent me a generous sample of this and I like it alot..smells lemony and cleans without stripping my color...will def purchase this one!

Nice, gentle, non-stripping clarrifying shampoo. Didn't dry out or strip my hair, lathered well, smells lemony-fresh, and removed all traces of gunky build-up. Cheap too - - I think I paid $5.25 for an 8 oz bottle. Will definitely repurchase.

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products