Sally Hansen Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Daily Nail Growth Treatment

3.9

on 7/27/2009 4:24:00 PM

This product is great! i left it on for one week without any top coat and it made my nails grow so much longer than they usually grow! Plus it has a very pretty shine to it when you pass by the light!! I definitly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for good nail growth formula.

on 6/27/2009 6:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is great! It really does work! I've tried others that were supposed to help grow nails. None of them worked.

It's a pretty glossy polish when on. It starts working in just a couple days. It dries fast. Looks great on. and it doesn't cost that much.
I've been trying to grow my nails out for years and could never do it. mainly because I'd grow them out a little, but then they'd break or be too thin, and it'd bug the crap out of me, because I could actually see through them! I'm finally stopping this terrible habit of mine. This polish has thickened them and it's been so much easier to keep growing them out. This polish is gold.

on 5/2/2009 5:28:00 PM

this is amazing stuff. really works! within days i could see my nails had grown faster than normal and they were really hard

obviously this stuff isnt gonna work over night but give it a week n u will see results. and best of all its CHEAAAAAAP!!

on 3/16/2009 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

After kicking a 17-year habit of nail biting, I tried many different products that I hoped would help my nails grow faster (Qtica, Nailtiques, Nutra Nail.) This product definitely did the trick. It's much less expensive than any other nail growth treatments yet it works just as well. The polish itself is tinted pink, but it applies clear. I think in order for the treatment to be really effective, you have to follow the packaging directions to boot: one thin coat every for seven days, then remove and start over again. My nails went from ugly, nail-bed stubs to finally reaching the fingertips and actually forming a free-edge after a month of use. I would recommend this product to anyone seeking to have long, healthy nails.

on 3/9/2009 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a pretty good nail growth formula. It does make your nails grow quickly and makes them much much stronger than before. The only reason I knocked it down a lippie is because it does not work as quickly as it may claim, at least not on me. But it does work very quickly and your do see some results in the week it gives, but not as much as it says. Still very good product.

on 10/10/2008 8:38:00 PM

i do not like this :(
im sorry but i really dont!
my nails peel and they are weak and they grow really really slowly
i admit that they grew a tiny bit faster
but not enough for my liking
and it peels off so easily too! sometimes taking off the top layery thingy of my nails too!

such a shame.

on 6/13/2008 10:32:00 AM

I'm a nailbiter who is trying to grow her nails and quit the habit. I'm using Mavala (bitter polish) to help me cut the habit, and wanted to try something to encourage my nails grow faster and stronger. Based on the positive reviews for this product, I went out and bought this. I also got sucked in by the packaging which says "30% longer nails in 5 days or your money back!!!"

Well, I'm in marketing, so I should have known better. I give this product 2 lippies because it may be helping the nails grow slightly (hard to tell) but it certainly hasn't done what it claims on the packaging, at least for me, even though I've following the instructions to reapply every 2 days! I wish I'd tried it on one hand and left the other without to see if there was a difference. Honestly, my nails appear to be growing about as fast as they always have, and aren't any stronger.

Too bad as it seems to work well for a lot of people on here!

on 3/28/2008 12:31:00 PM

This stuff is insane. I didn't think it was going to work, but it made a huge difference for my nails. Longer, healthier, stronger, you name it--and I'm a nailbiter. I'm always amazed at what they do for my nails.

It does peel pretty easily, especially once you've got lots of layers on, so I took off a point for that.

on 1/24/2008 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

HG!!! My nails are heallthy thanks to this maximum growth treatment!! Sally's nail polish products are great too!!

on 6/27/2007 3:51:00 PM

I bought this after reading reviews here and in a month of using it regularly I'm disappointed. First time it seemed to help but it only seemed because my nails still peel and break easily so I guess it does nothing. Also, it peels off too quickly and doesn't make these 5 days it is supposed to stay on.
Won't repurchase.