October 1, 2014 | 1789 users online

Bronzers - Cargo - Cargo Bronzer in Medium

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2008 12:41:00 PM More reviews by LaciP504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received a deluxe sample of this which was perfect since I had been on the hunt for a good bronzer.

I was excited to try it since it gets such raves in reviews and on the boards. It was a let down though as it went orange on me which I've never actually had a bronzer do. I'm neutral warm and couldn't pull it off. I've found NARS Laguna, however, to be absolutely perfect.

I'm NC 30 in MAC and Shell (30) in Chanel T.I.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2008 11:46:00 AM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If I ever run out of the one I've got I would definitely repurchase. It goes on light/sheer and gives a natural enhancement to my pale face. I love this year-round. It's a little pricey but I've had mine for the past 4 years.

Love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2008 10:00:00 AM More reviews by gadoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of this bronzer in a swap. I tried it out this morning and not only did I love it, but got so many compliments on it from coworkers today. I really love that it does not appear orangey at all (at least not on me) and isn't too shimmery. I don't know where I've been hiding that I didn't hear the great reviews on this before. I will definitely be getting my hands on this and using it for a long time to come!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2008 8:39:00 PM More reviews by virgobecca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Let me start off by saying that I am a bronzer novice. I am usually very pale but since I started tanning I figured I should get a bronzer to enhance my tan. I researched the reviews and decided to try the cargo bronzer in medium.
I am NC30 right now and this bronzer is perfect for my color. It's got a very minimal shimmer. I dust it where the sun would naturally hit my face. It gives you a nice post-vacation glow.
The packaging is nice, it' very easy to open and if I ever did run out, I would definitely repurchase. I do think that if I weren't tan right now and was my usual NC20-25 that I would definitely need the Cargo LIGHT bronzer as the medium shade would be way too dark.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2008 7:56:00 AM More reviews by bulbataras

This is very nice. I have been looking for years for a bronzer that I could wear mostly as a blush and this is it. I have not tried it all over my face but just as a blush and give a lovely healthy glow to the cheeks that works with a cool or warm makeup look which is very useful. Goes on like a dream with good staying power and not sure if it is expensive as comes in a huge tin that will last forevers, so to me that is value.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer.I get so much compliments when i wear it.My skin just glow.I am NC 25 and this color is perfect for me.Also this don't broke me out as Laguna do.So nice...I own GA , Chanel ,Laguna,Guerlain,S.Marais and Bobbi Brown so far this is the best one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 6:37:00 PM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I swipe this on back of my hand I get the tan shade with lots of golden shimmer. This product looks bad on me when use it together with blush as a contour product. Thats the reason I did not like it first But it makes me look beautifully well rested and glowy when I skip the blush and wear this alone. I have found out that bronzers suck in contouring anyways. It is better to wear a matte neutral pinky-peach-brown shade as a contour product like Cargo Molokai or Prague. Anyways this is the one Ill settle with because it lasts a very long time and the color works well on my pale cool colouring, and most importantly it does not feel dry on my skin. It is very shimmery tho and I really would not recommend this if you have issues with very oily skintype.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2008 2:36:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

I first was introduced to this when I received a sample from Sephora and immediately just had to have it. It does work very well on my skin tone - (NC 15-20) and is just a color that doesnt look muddy at all and is very blendable. Its not orange in the very least - its very light golden and shimmery yes - it doesnt look quite so shimmery in the container but once its on you can see shimmer although its important to say that it is shimmer and not sparkle! I do like my bronzers to be somewhat shimmery - unlike a lot of people though - but Cargo does have a matte of the same shade for people who are totally against it. Its very fool proof to apply because when you swipe a brush through it you dont get a lot of color, and you can easily layer it to get the right bronze without worrying about going overboard. The only thing is that I might invest in the 'big bronzer' Cargo has of this shade just so its more portable - it would be a pain to carry this tin around and try to apply it somewhere and a compact is more useful in that way although definitely its great value for the amount of bronzer you get for the price -Cargo's great for that!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2008 6:35:00 PM More reviews by missy24680

I have usually followed most reviews on MUA before buying a product... and usually am steered in the correct direction..Except this time!!!

I've been hearing things about the Cargo bronzer forever!!!! On MUA in Sephora through friends..

Usually Hesitant to buy because to me it always looked orangey in the store..
I went and bought it to try it out, I mean literally been hearing crazy good reviews on this product..

I shouldve listened to my instinct.. It was soo shimery..so obvious and makeupy looking that i had fellow coworkers family members and friends all tell me that it looks so obvious and too much for the day time..

It was so thick it felt like powder foundation.. the color was orangey and muddy .. i really cannot understand why so many rave on this product there are far better ones out there like Physiicians Formula "blushing mocha" Giorgio Armani # 1 bronzer
Tarte bronzer if you like shimery even laguna by NArs is better its less organcy and cakey..

dont wear this during the day time!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2008 7:57:00 PM More reviews by telegraphs

This is one of the best bronzers I have used. My cousin introduced me to Cargo. She has the dark one which I find to be too heavy but she is a 'tan-a-holic'. This bronzer leaves you looking naturally sun kissed and bronzed. It's not orange or cakey. I feel like it looks like a cream instead of a powder. People always tell me I look like I am glowing, so if you'd like to look like a glowing, bronzed goddess, get this bronzer!