The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alchohol Denat., Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Methylparaben, Lecithin, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Water, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have always been a Body Shop fan but lately I'm quite disappointed with its products. I can't believe that a nature/animals-friendly company such as Body Shop can create such a lame product: I paid 8.5 euros for a mist full of parabens, alcohol and other damaging ingredients. I'm still kicking myself for not reading the ingredients first. I only noticed it when I sprayed my face and instantly started to tingle. Now, I use it only for cleaning my brushes. Next time I visit Body Shop, I will be extra careful as now I realise that there are plenty of products containing parabens.

The packaging quality is good and the product does help set my foundation and keep it from looking chalky.
However, this stuff is FULL to the max with parabens. Ethyl, methyl, you name it!
So no thanks to this vitamin e + cancer risk in a bottle.
It's going to it's new home in the trash can tonight!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

AMAZING PRODUCT!!! I love it! I only purchased it yesterday, but so far it is excellent at setting makeup and very refreshing and moisturizing as well. Price is a little expensive, but a lot cheaper than Urban Decay's Dew Me, or Fix+, or the Skindinavia setting spray. Will definitely repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is refreshing and gentle on my skin.
As for setting make-up:
it does it's job well, but I tend to use this more as a refresher, instead of setting make-up.
My skin gets irritated with the slightest touch or product, but not with this.

+ Didn't break me out
+ Nice smell
+ Okay job of setting make-up / refreshing the skin

- Price
- Not so natural ingredients

This is a great product. It feels so refreshing on the skin, one of two sprays from a distance is all you need. Does not cause a greasy look, break out skin, or move make-up. Lovely smell of roses too. I think this is a product I will always buy from now on!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this for a trip to egypt/yemen (hot weather) after reading reviews that it helps hydrates/refreshes the skin. I have oily skin so I felt I didnt need it for more moisture. After I came back to Canada, I started using it as a prep for make up application. I spray this over my face after cleansing/toning, let it dry, apply my primer and foundation, and use loose powder to set it. I've definitely seen an improvement in the way my make-up looks! It looks sheer and my make up stays on longer -- love it!

This is a really good multitasker. I use it for these three reasons:

- It works as a moisturizer during summer, not good enough for cold Swedish winters though.
- It refreshes my skin in hot weather
- I spray it on my eye area as a base for my Touche Éclat which makes it sink into my skin a lot better and reduces the 'chalky' look Touche Éclat sometimes gives.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Fabulous. Sprays a fine, even mist, and has a natural scent. It does a fine job refreshing your face midway through the day. Non-irritating. I bought this in Korea for 15, 000 won which is around $13-14? Not exactly a bargain but I only use 1 or 2 sprays when I'm out so it works for me!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I have dry skin and this has done miracles for me in terms of making my makeup stay fresh and keeping my skin hydrated. I usually use a few sprays on my face to set my makeup and throughout the day to keep the dry patches at bay. It's like a cheaper Fix+ for me. HG item.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I use this to set my make up. I don't need it for moisture really, because I use face creams/moisturizers, and I have oily skin so I definitely don't need extra moisture, but I really like using this to help set my make up. I still have to touch up a couple times during the day with powder, especially if it's hot outside or where I am inside, but my make up looks awesome for quite some time thanks to this stuff. It also helps my eyeshadow pop out even more and look really bright. This is a must for me. Definitely recommend.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products