MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl

4.3

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [ /- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I originally went to the counter to buy luna it was scary white, so I ended with pearl.!
I was worried about the golden sheen- I didn't want anything yellowish that wouldn't flatter my cool-toned complexion but that's not the case here!
The finish is very natural- I use it as a cheekbone highlighter and my skin looks so fresh and dewy! Much more beautiful than other highlighters that look like plain glitter chunks or powders that just sit on the skin.
Applied properly can be great but sometimes it's hard to blend and can look a bit greasy. Also it does fade after few hours.

I love this Pearl CCB!!!! I am vair skin and it looks amazing on me. I had it years ago and I wasn't too sure what it was used for and eventually I ran out. ( I was using it as e/s base and it was ok.. Creased.. But then I got educated on multi functions of this product and I feel like this is one I'm ALWAYS going to have. I apply with my fingers on my cheek bones with strata blush and my medium MSF and I get the most amazing flawless look on my skin. I highly recommend this one. I had Luna and swapped it with a friend because it had too much silver in it. This one rocks!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

A very strong highlighter, even applied with a light hand. It's a pale gold/champagne color with a very dewy and shimmery finish to it. When used in moderation, it creates a very polished look, quite formal and glamorous - not something I'd pick for daytime though. However what's great about it is its golden hues; they match my light, yellow-toned complexion perfectly. It stands out even more in summer with a tan. Again, if you use sparingly, it looks phenomenal on the cheekbones, brow bone, cupid's bow, center of the lips, even the collar bones. If you're going for an ultra shimmery look overall, I suppose you could layer a similar color eyeshadow or highlighting powder over it, but that's just way too shiny for my taste. I've also used it on the lid on top of smoked out kohl liner, just to give it bit of a wet/lived in appearance, and it looked wonderful. It creased, of course, but that was kind of the point with that particular look. Recommended!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this! It gives a very natural subtle glow! I use it on my cheeks, upper brow bone and cupids bow. Helps make a cakey face very dewy, just don't use it on top of a power. Perfect for the daytime but not very noticeably indoors or in the evening.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this highlighter! I've been searching for the right highlighter for awhile and this is deff my favorite so far. The golden pearly colour is really beautiful and I love it because it's not stark shimmer white and not too golden either. It gives a perfect almost candlelit glow, the perfect blend of creamy white with just a *touch* of gold. It looks great with any look and I imagine any skin tone. It's versatile colour makes it great to use on your cheekbones, brow bone, cupids bow, inner corners... anywhere! I find a lot of highlighters are too intense in colour (too pink, to gold, or too white) making them only usable in one area, but not this one! I also love that the shimmer is subtle enough to not be chunky glitter but also enough to be a great highlight as well. It's exactly what I was looking for! I apply it with my 187, I love it! The ONLY hang up I have and the reason why it didn't get a top score is because the staying power sucks. I have oily skin (it's also summer!) and this tends to fade quickly. Otherwise, I am in love!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this! It gives a really beautiful, natural looking highlight- looks beautiful on the browbone curved round to the cheekbone. Only thing that bothers me is that it doesn't last very long :( probably wouldn't work well on oily skin either.

I love love love this stuff. It's so fun to play with. You can use it for eyes, cheeks and lips. It's a gorgeous glow without too much shimmer.

The price - $16.50 is a little steep but not terrible. I haven't had any luck with drugstore highlighters. They either don't blend well, look fake or dry out quickly.

I will repurchase. Looks great with yellow skin tones. I'm NC15.

This product is great! Nice Vanilla/Cream color with gold and cream shimmer. Looks really nice on your cheekbones for a nice glow!

'Talk to me pearl'! I am N5 and this is a BEAUTIFUL highlight! It's easy peezy to use. Use either a brush or your fingers. I apply to brow bones, cheekbones, bridge of nose and cupids bow. Every now and then I apply under my eyes (lightly) to illuminate the whole area. A real nice touch I say! Pearl is a creamy, ever-so-slightly goldish off white color. Pairs beautifully with any blush I use (Blushbaby, tenderling, Orgasm, well dressed). I've used alone and also with a shimmery powder on top too (Mac Too Chic, shroom etc) to lock it in place. Yes, it can collect particles (it's a cream it's going to do that) but mine hasn't really gotten dirty. If you want a pretty highlight give Pearl a whirl.

Love this. such a beautiful color and so many uses (cheek bone, brow bone, inner corner of the eye, Cupid's bow and even lips) and it is not too glittery. I just wish it lasted longer...

Top Rated MAC Products