December 21, 2014 | 1509 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Cream Color Base in Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Pandora28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this! It gives a very natural subtle glow! I use it on my cheeks, upper brow bone and cupids bow. Helps make a cakey face very dewy, just don't use it on top of a power. Perfect for the daytime but not very noticeably indoors or in the evening.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter! I've been searching for the right highlighter for awhile and this is deff my favorite so far. The golden pearly colour is really beautiful and I love it because it's not stark shimmer white and not too golden either. It gives a perfect almost candlelit glow, the perfect blend of creamy white with just a *touch* of gold. It looks great with any look and I imagine any skin tone. It's versatile colour makes it great to use on your cheekbones, brow bone, cupids bow, inner corners... anywhere! I find a lot of highlighters are too intense in colour (too pink, to gold, or too white) making them only usable in one area, but not this one! I also love that the shimmer is subtle enough to not be chunky glitter but also enough to be a great highlight as well. It's exactly what I was looking for! I apply it with my 187, I love it! The ONLY hang up I have and the reason why it didn't get a top score is because the staying power sucks. I have oily skin (it's also summer!) and this tends to fade quickly. Otherwise, I am in love!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by supersophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this! It gives a really beautiful, natural looking highlight- looks beautiful on the browbone curved round to the cheekbone. Only thing that bothers me is that it doesn't last very long :( probably wouldn't work well on oily skin either.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by nemequittepas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this stuff. It's so fun to play with. You can use it for eyes, cheeks and lips. It's a gorgeous glow without too much shimmer.

The price - $16.50 is a little steep but not terrible. I haven't had any luck with drugstore highlighters. They either don't blend well, look fake or dry out quickly.

I will repurchase. Looks great with yellow skin tones. I'm NC15.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 2:11:00 AM More reviews by glittterati

This product is great! Nice Vanilla/Cream color with gold and cream shimmer. Looks really nice on your cheekbones for a nice glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by nattygrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

'Talk to me pearl'! I am N5 and this is a BEAUTIFUL highlight! It's easy peezy to use. Use either a brush or your fingers. I apply to brow bones, cheekbones, bridge of nose and cupids bow. Every now and then I apply under my eyes (lightly) to illuminate the whole area. A real nice touch I say! Pearl is a creamy, ever-so-slightly goldish off white color. Pairs beautifully with any blush I use (Blushbaby, tenderling, Orgasm, well dressed). I've used alone and also with a shimmery powder on top too (Mac Too Chic, shroom etc) to lock it in place. Yes, it can collect particles (it's a cream it's going to do that) but mine hasn't really gotten dirty. If you want a pretty highlight give Pearl a whirl.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by hodesa11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this. such a beautiful color and so many uses (cheek bone, brow bone, inner corner of the eye, Cupid's bow and even lips) and it is not too glittery. I just wish it lasted longer...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by kuli1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My Thoughts:
This is a great highlight which i use for highlighting the cheek bones and brow bone. I wear this in the day or night, its just a nice highligher. As i have oily and ance prone skin, i was scared to use this as it is a cream... However it hasn't broken me out!

Pros:
- Love the colour (a cream or off white with gold shimmer).
- The texture is smooth.
- Gives i nice glow to the face.

Cons:
- Sometimes find it hard to blend into the skin.
- Disappears after a few hours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by lusciouspreciousluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I am really liking this so far. I wouldn't use it on my lids or anywhere buy my cheekbones due to the uneven way it can glide on sometimes (I really blend mine out) but the color is really beautiful. I just love it. I would describe it as a pearly super light whitish shimmery gold color. I'm currently using it as a base highlighter and lightly dusting a powder highlighter powder over it to create a really nice, ture highlighting effect. I'm using this over foundation before my setting powder and I can get it to last a long time on me this way.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Nesserz85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite highlighter so far! I love using this to complete my look of the day by adding a thin layer at the very top of my cheekbones. I have not tried it on my nose because I think it would look too shiny but on the cheeks it is so pretty! Leaves a very "pearly" glow highlight which is why I like this product. I didn't give it the full 5 stars because it doesn't have great staying power. It might last longer in colder weather but I haven't had it that long to know. Great product for the price for those who like cream highlighters.