Bikini Zone

3.5

on 4/30/2003 2:34:00 PM

I love Bikini Zone! It really is a life saver. I recently tried Nair which screwed me over and Bikini Zone saved the day! It took away the itchy bumps and left me pain free. I used the gel version and the only gripe I have about it is in the packaging. I don't like how you have to push down on the cap to open it. It just makes me have to squeeze the tube and then some sqirts out. But I'd still buy this product over and over again.

on 4/3/2003 2:45:00 AM

I couldn't do without this stuff. I use the gel and it gives an immediate cooling sensation to the bikini area that feels quite nice. It keeps me smooth and free of razor burn. Stubble grows back much slower now and I don't have to worry about itching or irritation. It has a slight medicinal smell, but it's nothing bad or bothersome. continued >>

on 3/1/2003 2:30:00 PM

OK Product. It really helps "some people" with razor burn and those pesky red bumps!

I recommend the "home-made" Tend-Skin recipe found on this site!
Works waaay better than Bikini Zone!

on 3/1/2003 1:25:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

This product is a life saver! I used to just slather on tons of lotion right after shaving to try and prevent razor burn, but that never worked. I was ready to surrender to the ugly bumps, but then I found this (geez, I sound like an infomercial!) Seriously, this stuff WORKS... it sinks right into the skin with no greasy feeling or stinky smell. And I didn't have a problem with dryness.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

these stuff is a lifesaver for shaving your bikini area. if this stuff didn't exist i'd be going au natural lol. i never again have to worry about ingrown hairs, razor burn, those awful lil red bumps again b/c this stuff takes it allllll away. granted it doesn't last long and it a bit drying...its not too expensive tho and you can always countact the dryness with a bit of lotion. it is a lifesaver. i've found that the gel formula works a bit better than the creme even tho they look almost exactly alike.