Shu Uemura Glow On Pink 30

4.7

Talc, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Sorbeth-4 Tetraoleate / Sorbeth-4 Tetraoleate, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Myristyl Myristate, Barium Sulfate, Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, Yellow 6 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7 and CI 73360 / Red 30.

on 6/16/2005 6:05:00 PM

This pink is red undertones so not a true pink on me, but pink/peachy.
beautiful but, I wanted all pink so will try 33E.
Melts into the skin, no shimmer seen.
Disappointed with the packing, the box was cheap and broken upon arrival and the compact for this price is cheap but the product is beautiful for someone wanting peachy pink!

on 6/13/2005 5:35:00 PM

I cant believe i havent reviewed this one yet! Its one of my favorite blushes. Gives me a GORGEOUS healthy pink glow. I dont know how one reviewer mentioned seeing peach in this blush because there isnt a spot of peach in mine. Its all pink! It very pigmented and definately on the warmer side but gives a lovely natural flush when applied lightly and blended well. As with all shu blushes the quality is outstanding. So soft and creamy, sheer yet pigmented, easily blendable and does what the name says... makes you GLOW! You only need to tap your brush against it ... do not sweep cause you will pick up TOO Much pigment! This was my first shu blush that i got in a swap that spurred my addiction. I since have purchased 3 more and cant wait to go back to the boutique store in manhattan to get more! Expensive but since you only have to use a couple taps each time it will last forever! See my profile for pics of this blush on my skin! :)

on 5/16/2005 7:52:00 PM

Holy grail of blushes! It just wakes up my lackluster PPP skin, and makes me look like I sjine from within, just a healthy glow. that's all-perfect.

on 5/13/2005 8:51:00 AM

I finally found my everyday fail proof pink blusher. I am so pleased I went ahead and give this a try. I was rather wary of the shimmer, but it turns out to be very pearlescent and doesn't seems to accentuate my pores and oily skin. I find a little goes a long way and it sure gives a very natural flush colour, though I can't really comment on staying power yet, will update after few days.

on 3/24/2005 10:22:00 PM

I purchased both Shu Pink 30 and Pink 30A online from Shu. I was dismayed to open the box from Shu to see how similar these look side by side. Had I bought duplicates? Well the answer turns out to be an emphatic "NO"-- The pink 30A is much lighter, you need a lot of product to show on my NC20 skin. The Pink 30 is a beautiful rich pink, so finely milled it just melts into the skin. I apply with a Chanel large plush brush and only need a tiny bit of Pink 30-- it turns into a rich beautiful pink with just a bit. I love it!

on 3/6/2005 12:33:00 AM

Gorgeous pink with a touch of peach--one of my staples. This color suits everyone I know, from fair-skinned girls to caramel-colored ladies :)

on 2/27/2005 6:19:00 AM

Shu has got one of the BEST blushers, brushes, mascaras & e/s! The quality is good! =) LOVE It and I have in many other colours as well.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a fantastic bright, slightly corally pink that has a subtle silver sheen to it. I have PPP skin so I have to apply it lightly but it makes me look healthy and glowy. My favourite lipstick to wear with it is Dior Addict Ultra-Shine in Shiniest Raspberry. It matches almost perfectly with it.

on 12/19/2004 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

WHOA! This blush blew me away. I can't believe how beautiful it looked on. I'm an NC30, by the way.

This is just the most natural, beautiful pink blush I have ever used.

on 11/12/2004 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This gave me old lady with a stripe of rouge cheeks. Not the look I was going for. This would be great on dark skin tones but if your pale proceed with caution or try M Pink 31 instead.

Popular Blush Products