September 18, 2014 | 2045 users online

Blush - Shu Uemura - Glow On Pink 30

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2005 6:05:00 PM More reviews by ninafl35

This pink is red undertones so not a true pink on me, but pink/peachy.
beautiful but, I wanted all pink so will try 33E.
Melts into the skin, no shimmer seen.
Disappointed with the packing, the box was cheap and broken upon arrival and the compact for this price is cheap but the product is beautiful for someone wanting peachy pink!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2005 5:35:00 PM More reviews by asa805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cant believe i havent reviewed this one yet! Its one of my favorite blushes. Gives me a GORGEOUS healthy pink glow. I dont know how one reviewer mentioned seeing peach in this blush because there isnt a spot of peach in mine. Its all pink! It very pigmented and definately on the warmer side but gives a lovely natural flush when applied lightly and blended well. As with all shu blushes the quality is outstanding. So soft and creamy, sheer yet pigmented, easily blendable and does what the name says... makes you GLOW! You only need to tap your brush against it ... do not sweep cause you will pick up TOO Much pigment! This was my first shu blush that i got in a swap that spurred my addiction. I since have purchased 3 more and cant wait to go back to the boutique store in manhattan to get more! Expensive but since you only have to use a couple taps each time it will last forever! See my profile for pics of this blush on my skin! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2005 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Holy grail of blushes! It just wakes up my lackluster PPP skin, and makes me look like I sjine from within, just a healthy glow. that's all-perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Ckrats

I finally found my everyday fail proof pink blusher. I am so pleased I went ahead and give this a try. I was rather wary of the shimmer, but it turns out to be very pearlescent and doesn't seems to accentuate my pores and oily skin. I find a little goes a long way and it sure gives a very natural flush colour, though I can't really comment on staying power yet, will update after few days.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2005 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Amylynne

I purchased both Shu Pink 30 and Pink 30A online from Shu. I was dismayed to open the box from Shu to see how similar these look side by side. Had I bought duplicates? Well the answer turns out to be an emphatic "NO"-- The pink 30A is much lighter, you need a lot of product to show on my NC20 skin. The Pink 30 is a beautiful rich pink, so finely milled it just melts into the skin. I apply with a Chanel large plush brush and only need a tiny bit of Pink 30-- it turns into a rich beautiful pink with just a bit. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2005 12:33:00 AM More reviews by fairy_dust

Gorgeous pink with a touch of peach--one of my staples. This color suits everyone I know, from fair-skinned girls to caramel-colored ladies :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2005 6:19:00 AM More reviews by miffybear80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shu has got one of the BEST blushers, brushes, mascaras & e/s! The quality is good! =) LOVE It and I have in many other colours as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2005 10:42:00 AM More reviews by VioletExtract

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic bright, slightly corally pink that has a subtle silver sheen to it. I have PPP skin so I have to apply it lightly but it makes me look healthy and glowy. My favourite lipstick to wear with it is Dior Addict Ultra-Shine in Shiniest Raspberry. It matches almost perfectly with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2004 7:27:00 PM More reviews by MissCastro1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WHOA! This blush blew me away. I can't believe how beautiful it looked on. I'm an NC30, by the way.

This is just the most natural, beautiful pink blush I have ever used.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2004 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Fhorn

This gave me old lady with a stripe of rouge cheeks. Not the look I was going for. This would be great on dark skin tones but if your pale proceed with caution or try M Pink 31 instead.