July 28, 2014 | 1906 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam III

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2006 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Killer deep browned burgandy without the berry or fuscia undertones I usually fear with these darker reddish shades..my only complaint is the extremely dry texture that makes it kind've hard to apply..You need to make sure your lips are moisturized.And I recommend applying a gloss over it..For reference I'm LLL w/ golden undertones (JI Warm Silk,LM Warm Ivory La Praire Creme Peche, KA SSE 05)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2005 1:47:00 AM More reviews by oh2pretty

This is one of the very few colors I will wear in the "red-burgundy-brown" family that is very intense when I want to look more "dramatic" or for evening wear. During the day, I would downplay my eyes, maybe just a neutral shade over my lids and a coat of mascara-then use a lipliner with VIVA GLAM III....definately such a dramatic attention grabbing color you wouldn't want to use very much eye makeup. The other color I love for drama is FLUID..(more grape-ish tone w/ burgundy- sort of goth looking)MAC makes the best colors and these are just a few. While I use them very sparingly-they are definately keepers! I probably wouldn't use it enough to buy a second tube!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2005 1:22:00 AM More reviews by penny_xox

I'm a LLL, brown hair, blue eyed girl that usually wears only pale pinky lip colours.

I decided I wanted to try something like this and I wasn't dissapointed, at first I was quite scared but it looks really classy and 'vintage pin up' (which I love).

I hope i get the courage to wear this one outside my house. ;) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2005 1:01:00 PM More reviews by victoriamegatron

This is a great deep burgundy shade. The matte finish is so classy and vintage. It really helps put together a real polished and posh look. I agree with the pale girl thing. I'm pale and it looks the perfect shade of deep burgundy but on darker indviduals it lives up to the website's description: brownish plum. Weird. It's a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2005 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Islandpassion

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite MAC lipstick. I love medium to deep berry colors for my lips. I love matte lipsticks, it lasts long and I like that. I'm down to my very last bit of it and I would definitely buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2005 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Ailaois

RIS - gorgeous colour to replace all of my berry-brown shades that I had given/thrown away in the past. This is quickly turning into my HG of deep berry l/s colours. Apply really lightly (blot a few times) then apply MAC Lipglass in Chapeau over it and it is to die for.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2005 7:48:00 PM More reviews by nell01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick! I use it with the three lip pencils I own from MAC. Chestnut, Currant, and Nightmoth. If you have dark skin, this one is very flattering. Very smooth texture. Cannot say enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2005 4:13:00 PM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Gorgeous, striking dark burgundy that doesn't go too grapey or too brown. Very, very well-pigmented and the money goes to a good cause. I have very fair skin, and it contrasts quite strikingly with my complexion. My green eyes nearly jump out at anyone who looks at me. If you have green eyes, you must get this. Your face, eyes, and skin will look amazing if you have my coloring. I like to wear lots of black mascara and a thin line of black eyeliner on my upper lid with this, but I could get away with wearing no other makeup because this brings out all my features all by itself. Terrific!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2005 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Shedeviluptuous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first MAC lipstick I ever bought, and still my favorite for dark tones...on me, its a dark (but not TOO dark) muted slighty brownish burgandy color...It look beautiful on pale skin with cool undertones for a dramatic look..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2004 2:46:00 AM More reviews by famous12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I did not like this color. It is a neutral,muted plum brown with grey tones in a matte texture. It is a very dull color.