Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 5/3/2014 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Always been my go to make-up remover. It's like magic. Removes all waterproof make-up, eye-liner, mascara - the lot. It's super pricey here in Australia though... at $60 for 200ml :(

The only problem could be that you're wearing lash extensions and this make-up remover will take those off too.

on 4/30/2014 11:18:00 PM

I'm mad at myself for cheaping out all these years and getting the local drugstore brands that hardly took anything off or that I had to follow up with some sort of oil to finish removing my eye makeup. This stuff WORKS and i no longer have to rub my makeup off...dannnng if only i used this earlier i may have saved myself a potential eye wrinkle or two :/

on 4/29/2014 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My first experience with Lancome's Bi-Facils was in Makeup school. We had an assignment where we had to use black cream makeup (think clown makeup) and apply it as both eyeshadow AND lipstick. (Anyone who knows about trying this knows that black is very unforgiving...). That was only half of the assignment. The other half was to remove it! Everyone in the class had different cleansers in their kits so it was an experiment to see what worked best. Lancome's Bi-Facil's actually worked the best. Having said that, this was before cleansing oils and coconut oil became popular. I ended up working for Lancome a few years later so I'm no stranger to this stuff. While it does remove waterproof eye makeup, it comes at a cost. At the time, I wore contacts and this was THE worst stuff to get on them. Ok, forget the contacts, this stuff blurred my vision with or without them! It also stung my eyes and it left a heavy greasy film behind that took multiple face washings and/or another eye makeup remover to remove it properly and entirely. I don't know about you, but I don't want to *have* to use more cleansers and removers to remove a remover(!?) I came to only use this on the rare occasion that I wore w/p mascara because I hated removing *this* more than I hated removing the w/p mascara.

So, I'm giving this 2 lippies, only because it works, but at a price, and in my experience it's not worth the effort or the price.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is just ok to me. Nothing special about it and it leaves a greasy residue as so many others do. I will stick with Makeup Forever's Sens'eyes.

on 3/29/2014 9:30:00 PM

I really like this eye makeup remover! I enjoy it a lot more than Neutrogena's. It works better and doesn't dry out the skin around your eyes. It's on the expensive side, though.

This produc is so lovely!! It does a very good job of removing your makeup, probably thanks to the layer of oil. It is soothing and doesn't feel greasy afterwards. Would recommend!

Lancome's Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover is great for shimmery and heavy eye makeup. I love it and I've been using it for years (alternately with other products though). I just find this a little expensive. I just have to put the product on a cotton pad and press against my eye and wait for maybe a minute and all the eye makeup is gone. I do a repeat of that, then finish it off with this product on a cotton bud to run through my eyelashes to remove excess makeup. No cloudy eyesight and not oily. It can remove waterproof eyeliner as well.

This is the best eye makeup remover I've tried. If money wasn't an issue, I'd buy this over and over again.

on 3/18/2014 6:20:00 AM

Well, maybe I'm using it wrong, but I think this is a terrible product. If it weren't for all the positive reviews on here I'd wondered whether Lancome weren't bribing beauty editors to recommend it! It really can't cope with my Bobbi Brown gel liner - the next day my eyelids are puffy, swollen and smudgy. Not a good look. In addition, I suspect that it's giving me eczema around my eyes. Why on earth someone would use this product in preference to Clinique Take The Day Off balm (not the liquid, the balm) is beyond me. But I suppose it takes all sorts...

on 3/6/2014 6:18:00 PM

This was my stocking stuffer as a teen. This stuff is great and waterlike. No oily feel or harsh scent.

on 2/18/2014 3:57:00 PM

Used this product a few times and wondered why my eyes went all dry underneath but it's this product!!. Had it on the back of my hand to remove a lipstick and it left my hand white and dry :( also took a while to remove eye make up and stung my eyes :(