Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This eye makeup remover is AMAZING!
I wear a ton of eyeliner/mascara and it can literally remove all my makeup using a q-tip.

Unfortunately, the price is a little ridiculous.

Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover has been around for the longest time! Way back in 2000, when I was a young lass, Id already heard rave reviews for Lancome Bi-Facil.

Top 3 Reasons why you have to try Lancome Bi-Facil:
1. Removes stubborn waterproof mascara in a breeze
2. No stinging if product gets into the eye
3. It is oil-free and suitable for sensitive eyes

Check out before-after application photos and full review at: http://bit.ly/mbc-bifacil

on 8/4/2014 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I recently got this as a free gift with purchase at Nordstrom and I love it so far! Takes all of my eye makeup off with only a few swipes and doesn't leave my eyes feeling greasy or blurry. Might purchase the full size when my travel size runs out!

on 7/1/2014 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked it, but a little cheaper would be great!

on 7/1/2014 11:55:00 AM

Its very good eye makeup remover but sometimes irrtates my eyes. Its too expensive too.
I prefer almay waterproof eyemake up remover. cheaper and effective.

on 6/24/2014 11:38:00 PM

Gentle make up remover. Quite pricey in my opinion. But it does come in a big bottle and will last a very long time.

on 6/19/2014 11:10:00 PM

Great remover for that heavy eyemakeup , so i dont wakeup with racoon eyes

on 6/19/2014 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I received a sample of this. And let me tell you, it's the best of the best eye makeup remover. Remove all eyeliner and waterproof mascara with just one wipe. Sample bottle will last me a long time so I guess it's the same with a full size bottle, worth the investment. The cap is very secure. So far so good

on 6/16/2014 4:23:00 PM

This ma

on 6/3/2014 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

First the good things: Bi-Facil truly works great and it is so damn chic looking on my vanity. And how the name rolls of one's tongue.
Now the crux of the matter: Bi-Facil (I am talking the US incarnation here) has an awful formula. It has quite a potent fragrance, a no-no for the eye area. And worst of all it relies on the preservative Quaternium-15. A chlorinated hydrocarbon and a formaldehyde-releaser. Fragrance and formaldehyde are the two big allergens and sensitizers in cosmetics. And while fragrance imparts at least a pleasant feeling, formaldehyde has truly nothing going for itself. People are so worked up about the poor parabens, but I'd take parabens over formaldehyde any day.
Side node: The European incarnation of Bi-Facil seems to forgo the problematic preservative.
Bottom line: I use it to clean my concealer brushes - works great. Won't repurchase.
PS: If you wonder why I got it in the first place, it came as part of a holiday set, and the travel sizes keep coming with GWPs.