Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

This produc is so lovely!! It does a very good job of removing your makeup, probably thanks to the layer of oil. It is soothing and doesn't feel greasy afterwards. Would recommend!

Lancome's Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover is great for shimmery and heavy eye makeup. I love it and I've been using it for years (alternately with other products though). I just find this a little expensive. I just have to put the product on a cotton pad and press against my eye and wait for maybe a minute and all the eye makeup is gone. I do a repeat of that, then finish it off with this product on a cotton bud to run through my eyelashes to remove excess makeup. No cloudy eyesight and not oily. It can remove waterproof eyeliner as well.

This is the best eye makeup remover I've tried. If money wasn't an issue, I'd buy this over and over again.

on 3/18/2014 6:20:00 AM

Well, maybe I'm using it wrong, but I think this is a terrible product. If it weren't for all the positive reviews on here I'd wondered whether Lancome weren't bribing beauty editors to recommend it! It really can't cope with my Bobbi Brown gel liner - the next day my eyelids are puffy, swollen and smudgy. Not a good look. In addition, I suspect that it's giving me eczema around my eyes. Why on earth someone would use this product in preference to Clinique Take The Day Off balm (not the liquid, the balm) is beyond me. But I suppose it takes all sorts...

on 3/6/2014 6:18:00 PM

This was my stocking stuffer as a teen. This stuff is great and waterlike. No oily feel or harsh scent.

on 2/18/2014 3:57:00 PM

Used this product a few times and wondered why my eyes went all dry underneath but it's this product!!. Had it on the back of my hand to remove a lipstick and it left my hand white and dry :( also took a while to remove eye make up and stung my eyes :(

on 2/11/2014 7:00:00 PM

HG status. I have used this product for about 3 years, and it has never done me wrong. It removes all eye makeup in one simple wipe. It is hydrating on my dry skin as well. A little goes a long way too- 1 bottle usually lasts me about 10 months. Super pricey, but I'd say its worth it.

on 2/8/2014 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

not impressed at all. it takes quite a bit to completely remove my eye makeup, and i'm not even talking about a heavy duty smokey eye - barely a layer of primer and color tattoo. the sephora eye make up remover works much better for me and it's half the price.

on 1/24/2014 12:58:00 AM

I bought a gift set and this came in a little travel size bottle. I can honestly say this is amazing at removing makeup. I know it is only meant to remove eye makeup but I also use it to remove makeup on my face. It works really well but the reason why I would not purchase this is because it is extremely oily. I normally use Garnier clean sensitive 2-in-1 gentle makeup remover which works just as well and is less oily and less costly as well. Another good thing about the Lancome bi facil is that it is really really gentle on the eyes. I always get the product into my eyes and I don't feel a thing with this. I would recommend this product to those who like high end products because I initially wanted to try it only because it was from Lancome and I personally do like their products. And also for those who can afford it really, because it is pricey. It retails for $56 in Australia. Overall, good product and does what it claims!

on 1/23/2014 3:22:00 AM

I love this stuff. It works much better than any other eye makeup remover I've purchased (although when I can't afford this, I use plain old olive oil which works about as well but is messier.) This stuff is good on my sensitive eyes and removes my makeup well without leaving behind a lot of goop, even when I'm wearing heavy eyeliner or waterproof mascara. My big downside to this is the price and I prefer to just use the GWP size bottles when I can get them. My big complaint about Lancome products is usually that the smell is too overpowering, but I like the fragrance of this.

on 1/21/2014 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is a great eye makeup remover. Really takes the effort out of taking off my eye makeup. Love this thing! Doesn't leave a cloudy feeling in my eyes. Does a great job of removing the waterproof mascara and eyeliner.